Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jump in Litecoin value  (Read 691 times)
mandrake420 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:39:24 AM

Hi All,

As per the coingecko around 12:30 am EST 06/07 there is a sudden spike in the Litecoin value and it was about $2760.3433. The value stayed for almost 10mins and then again came back to $30 range. Any idea why that happened ? I tried to find some information onl9 but it's not mentioned anywhere. Am I the only one to notice ?

Any idea..... any body ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrankin

Activity: 312
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:11:54 AM

Someone paid far too much for LTC I suspect!
Kaamio

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:26:19 AM

It was a future glimpse of LTC true value.
Like a tear in space-time continuum  Tongue
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:37:45 AM

Hi All,

As per the coingecko around 12:30 am EST 06/07 there is a sudden spike in the Litecoin value and it was about $2760.3433. The value stayed for almost 10mins and then again came back to $30 range. Any idea why that happened ? I tried to find some information onl9 but it's not mentioned anywhere. Am I the only one to notice ?

Any idea..... any body ?
Litecoin it is 29 and it seems looking for a solid base.
if 29 soild and 30 tomorrow,
it is possible to get 33 in week end,.... I assume
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:46:35 PM

Don't bother to find out what is behind small price spikes of LTC. It is probably rich whale who suddenly decided to include LTC into his investing portfolio.
Meanwhile masses are trying to deduce what is happening. I think that max price LTC will achieve this year is sub $40.
There is another possibility that Bitcoin after scaling solution will be implemented will soar and every other altcoin will crash.

viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:23:08 PM

Don't bother to find out what is behind small price spikes of LTC. It is probably rich whale who suddenly decided to include LTC into his investing portfolio.
Meanwhile masses are trying to deduce what is happening. I think that max price LTC will achieve this year is sub $40.
There is another possibility that Bitcoin after scaling solution will be implemented will soar and every other altcoin will crash.

I agree with you,
LTC will crawl and it would not be like early this year when segwit applied and LTC was jumping higher.
I would also predict that LTC will come to 40 usd,
dont expect any jumping
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:21:33 PM

I agree with you,
LTC will crawl and it would not be like early this year when segwit applied and LTC was jumping higher.
I would also predict that LTC will come to 40 usd,
dont expect any jumping

Value is fiat terms is useless. I am more interested to know the price of LTC in BTC terms. If BTC goes to 10,000 dollars but LTC goes to 50 dollars, I would be very disappointed as the price of LTC has underperformed.
LTC at 40 dollars does not mean much if BTC skyrockets. However, if LTC is able to hold its value when BTC crashes, I would be more impressed.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:27:57 PM

Those are nothing but either someone trying to play hard with the alt, or it must be a bug on the exchange itself and you must have asked the support guys itself or the admins regarding the matter. I had been trading alts at polo and seen such bugs, notified mods and had them fixed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: