Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CROWDSALE] IMPAK COIN (MPK) PRESALE STARTS ON JUNE 26th  (Read 7684 times)
herome2

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:34:15 PM

Not optimistic about the ICO project, will be the policy to throw the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tharoosta
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Timechain Team Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 03:52:55 PM

Cool Coindesk has a good article about impak Coin published today:

https://www.coindesk.com/ico-ban-canadas-regulators-giving-one-token-sale-big-break/
last2stand (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:54:42 AM

Simply use my VIP code : PASCALSQUAD

I hope this gave you a reason not to hate Mondays anymore (ha!ha!).
Pascal

Thx for code bro! Invested 0.155 BTC and 5% Bonus from Code is Great!
Hope project will be lucky and fast growing.

Thanks alot buddy for the support, helps out alot Smiley !
metalbean

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:25:51 AM

Hi,

I have a few questions and hopefully someone can enlighten me.

1. Which exchange platform will the coins be traded after the crowdsale conclusion?

2. Impakcoin was first advertised at "impakcoin.com" and later changed to "impak.eco". The former mentioned crowdsale starting in June and the later said it is starting in August. Why did the project moved the dateline and the naming?

memberx

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:38:02 AM

Hi,

1. Which exchange platform will the coins be traded after the crowdsale conclusion?

2. Impakcoin was first advertised at "impakcoin.com" and later changed to "impak.eco". The former mentioned crowdsale starting in June and the later said it is starting in August. Why did the project moved the dateline and the naming?

First question would have been answered by reading the white paper, but here for the lazy guys...

Currently Listes or Quoted:
The impak Coin (MPK) does not trade on any exchange or
market.

Stable Market
Although impak Coin wi
ll be supported by a fully dec
entralized blockchain (Waves), t
he MPK
Governance Body will
be the central authority
regulating the exchange rate and controlling the
issuance mechanism. The goal being to assure that impak Coin remains a growth catalyst for t
he
impak.eco Merchants that accepts impak Coin
-
based transactions. Furthermore, the MPK
Governance Body will
have sole responsibility for stabilizing
the MPK price. It will do so by setting
the price of the MPK on a quarterly basis and executing market ope
rations as described further in
this document

metalbean

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:06:20 AM

First question would have been answered by reading the white paper, but here for the lazy guys...

Currently Listes or Quoted:
The impak Coin (MPK) does not trade on any exchange or
market.

Thanks for answering memberx, yea I also read that line in the WP, hence I am wondering if we can freely trade it in exchanges in the future, or not.
johnnarmst

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:52:56 PM

Very prominent trading site for MPK coins.Pleased to trade with IMPAK.
memberx

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:54:32 PM

Very prominent trading site for MPK coins.Pleased to trade with IMPAK.

your comment sounds like a meaningless comment to write anything and raise your number of comments, agreed?

Or what are you saying...what prominent site? :-)

last2stand (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:01:47 AM

Hi,

Hello, hopefully you will be pleased with my answers Smiley

The impak coin will solely be traded on a primary market hosted by the impak governance organ to make sure of its stability

a) The naming has been changed because it made more sense to be part of the impak.eco community we are also building
b) We had to postpone the camping launch date because the processes with regulators were longer than expected. Yet, we managed to be the first regulated ICO in north america.
Fraublucher

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:51:51 PM

Hi,

The impak coin will solely be traded on a primary market hosted by the impak governance organ to make sure of its stability

a) The naming has been changed because it made more sense to be part of the impak.eco community we are also building
b) We had to postpone the camping launch date because the processes with regulators were longer than expected. Yet, we managed to be the first regulated ICO in north america.

Sounds cool, I am glad I invested!
The own market is not scaring me, it's good for holders!
last2stand (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:48:50 AM

Hi,

And even better for HODLERS  Grin
humy84

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:08:08 AM

Hi,

And even better for HODLERS  Grin

LOL no dude. This currency will practically be like Tether. Not for vulture investors to pump and dump, not for selfish people. Its purpose is the utility of fast and efficient digital transactions. People will buy it to use it, not to hold in hopes of one day cashing in on big profits. It will be controlled to remain around the same price forever with quarterly price adjustments to account for inflation. Haven't you people read the mission statement. Just mindless investors who see every coin as future yacht.
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

IMPAK is an e-money activism fund that acts as a testbed investment tool to create social and environmental benefits while also providing investors with return on investment. IMPAK will specifically address the issue of revenue generation while also setting up business-based social tasks.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

I do not quite understand what you mean by coins to be added in every month. the coins will be added to whom
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:36:19 PM

No posts since July. I think this info will be useful for all MPK HODLers (got from official impak web-site):

• MPK value and exchange rate: The impak Coin is currently and will be worth CAD $1 until the launch of impak Coin transactions in our marketplace.
• Description of goods and services basket used as reference for evaluating MPK purchasing power: We’re currently working on this.
• Total MPKs issued: 1,615,336 MPKs
• Treasury operations carried out by the MPK governance body: This body will be created before the impak Coin issuance. Subsequent treasury operations will then be carried out.
• Rewards program modifications: No changes have been made since the October 2017 ICO.
• MPK and CAD reserve balances: As indicated in the white paper, MPK and CAD reserves shall be, respectively, 15% of the MPKs sold and 40% of the funds raised, at the time MPKs will come into circulation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: