Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:01:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ ITALY 2 Time Payment Received Adsense For Sale. Full OK Account★★★  (Read 13567 times)
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 05:26:04 AM

I think some guys still have confusion about how they will verify pin & receive payment if you bought an adsense account which is not created on his/her name & country is different.

Lets say you're a resident of Nigeria & want an adsense so first i will try to approve one for you with your Nigerian address but in case google reject it.
You can use anyone from USA,UK & German adsense.(As most of third tier country publisher doing right now.because adsense hard to approve there.)

So now main thing is, if you bought USA,UK or German adsense & you're from some other country.
Q.
1. How you will verify pin?
2. How to receive payments from adsense.  

A.
1. There are lots of websites online which provide this pin verification service.You just have to buy an address from them which will costs you 5$ (OR I will do it for you.) & its adsense safe.Adsense will not ban you if you use warehouse to verify your address.

2. USA,UK & German adsense payments easily received in Payoneer Bank account.I'm sure many of you already using Payoneer but if you don't know about it just google.They will give you a Free Bank Account with a Master Card so you can withdraw payment directly from any ATM or transfer it to your local bank.

But these are the conditions only if i can't approve adsense for your country.Because in some countries like India,Pakistan,Malaysia,Indonesia adsense is difficult to approve & as a result price is very high.(Like i just sold one Malaysian in 200$).So they bought UK adsense to use.

But if anyone of you really wanna buy PM me your country and details & i will apply for you.

Once they discover you transfered ownership and can't verify you especially if you start making good money they will take a human look and you have 90% chance of getting banned and seller of account will just say you send bad traffic when you can send 100% good traffic and get banned for violating TOS and not being the person who said opened the account.

Ok now will you please tell me how adsense will find out that ownership is transfered?I'm not going to tell adsense that i'm selling adsense.
We are not using any buggy method to change name or address.Its already allowed to change Payee Name & Payee Address by Adsense itself.
If i change my Name From James to Micheal & State from California to NewYork its not a problem for Adsense.

They find out more then 50% of the time so yes it's posible to get away with breaking their TOS but one wrong move or random check or just make to much money to human starts peaking around looking at why you changed your website or why new IP or lookign at domain ownersship (don't think they can 't look behind private hidden) or looking at your conteent or emails on your site or auto responder SHOUDL I GO ON?

The company that knows everything about you and hates privecy can't find out you say?

Maybe I'm just stupid...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LyQaN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:00:24 AM

I think some guys still have confusion about how they will verify pin & receive payment if you bought an adsense account which is not created on his/her name & country is different.

Lets say you're a resident of Nigeria & want an adsense so first i will try to approve one for you with your Nigerian address but in case google reject it.
You can use anyone from USA,UK & German adsense.(As most of third tier country publisher doing right now.because adsense hard to approve there.)

So now main thing is, if you bought USA,UK or German adsense & you're from some other country.
Q.

A.
1. There are lots of websites online which provide this pin verification service.You just have to buy an address from them which will costs you 5$ (OR I will do it for you.) & its adsense safe.Adsense will not ban you if you use warehouse to verify your address.

2. USA,UK & German adsense payments easily received in Payoneer Bank account.I'm sure many of you already using Payoneer but if you don't know about it just google.They will give you a Free Bank Account with a Master Card so you can withdraw payment directly from any ATM or transfer it to your local bank.

But these are the conditions only if i can't approve adsense for your country.Because in some countries like India,Pakistan,Malaysia,Indonesia adsense is difficult to approve & as a result price is very high.(Like i just sold one Malaysian in 200$).So they bought UK adsense to use.

But if anyone of you really wanna buy PM me your country and details & i will apply for you.

Once they discover you transfered ownership and can't verify you especially if you start making good money they will take a human look and you have 90% chance of getting banned and seller of account will just say you send bad traffic when you can send 100% good traffic and get banned for violating TOS and not being the person who said opened the account.

Ok now will you please tell me how adsense will find out that ownership is transfered?I'm not going to tell adsense that i'm selling adsense.
We are not using any buggy method to change name or address.Its already allowed to change Payee Name & Payee Address by Adsense itself.
If i change my Name From James to Micheal & State from California to NewYork its not a problem for Adsense.

They find out more then 50% of the time so yes it's posible to get away with breaking their TOS but one wrong move or random check or just make to much money to human starts peaking around looking at why you changed your website or why new IP or lookign at domain ownersship (don't think they can 't look behind private hidden) or looking at your conteent or emails on your site or auto responder SHOUDL I GO ON?

The company that knows everything about you and hates privecy can't find out you say?

Maybe I'm just stupid...

Google already know our IP Address, Mac Address email & all stuff like that.I'm well aware that google can ban us but they don't.
Don't you think its quit easy for Adsense developer team to setup a script which only allow user to create account within their own country.So people from India or Pakistan can't create US or UK Adsense & sold them to publishers in Nigeria & Vietnam?
But you can apply from any country for any country.Further they can easily ban Virtaul bank like Payoneer to stop buy/sell so no outsider can use US,UK account.But they don't.Why?
The Big G of internet is not noob.They just ignore things like that.Because if they don't they have to block 25-30% of adsense accounts.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
bitcoin44me

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:37:02 AM

You haven't withdraw-ed since? Can you changed the country address of the account?

LyQaN (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:45:44 AM

You haven't withdraw-ed since? Can you changed the country address of the account?

You can't change the country address.You have to buy account for your specific country.Or use General USA,UK or German Address so you can receive payments in Payoneer bank account.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 08:46:05 AM

Q.

A.

Maybe I'm just stupid...

Google already know our IP Address, Mac Address email & all stuff like that.I'm well aware that google can ban us but they don't.
Don't you think its quit easy for Adsense developer team to setup a script which only allow user to create account within their own country.So people from India or Pakistan can't create US or UK Adsense & sold them to publishers in Nigeria & Vietnam?
But you can apply from any country for any country.Further they can easily ban Virtaul bank like Payoneer to stop buy/sell so no outsider can use US,UK account.But they don't.Why?
The Big G of internet is not noob.They just ignore things like that.Because if they don't they have to block 25-30% of adsense accounts.

It's a gamble 25% maybe not banned but make some money or get unlucky and you will see! It's a gamble like I said!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
LyQaN (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:03:12 PM

It's a gamble 25% maybe not banned but make some money or get unlucky and you will see! It's a gamble like I said!

No arguments brother.Everyone has different minds.Just sold accounts to members of this forum.Hope they will give some feed back soon.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
FadeBoLT

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:26:52 AM

1 German & 2 Canadian adsense sold to this forum members but no feedback   Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

Btw here is Weekend offer for US & UK adsense. 20% off for next 48 hours.
Normal Rate : 50$
Weekend      : 40$

Need Account.Send me Skype id.
FadeBoLT

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:08:47 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 05:17:10 AM by FadeBoLT

Bought adsense form this guy for my new Bitcoin faucet. Delivered as promised. Everything looks good till now.
LyQaN (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:32:35 AM

UK Pin verified Non-Hosted Full Approved Adsense Available with 20GBP in Adsense Balance.
You Just have to connect bank to receive payments.
Please let me know if interested.Other countries adsense also available.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
HarryJackson

Activity: 381

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail & Outlook

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:55:41 AM

If you sell your account with pin, its better. If you don't have us address. Its difficult to get pin.

I am interest non hosted with pin and old age (*not new account).

I have some google adsense non-hosted account with website thrid party.

I have many google adsense non hosted bugs too. Google have bugs in the years 2016 ago. I am worries using this account to primary my website. It's can banned.

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail and Outlook and also Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Stock : .Edu Email Login via Gmail, Outlook and Digital Ocean Coupon $50 Always Available.

Today, Discount Price : $5 for One .Edu Email with Gmail. It works Unlimited Google Drive.

Grab It Fast Now Guys, Hurry...! Don't Miss It...!!!

Check my other thread :

1). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736177.0  --> .Edu Email Works Google Drive

2). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699111.0  --> .Edu Email Login via Outlook

3). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699121     --> Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Hit me a pm or ADD ME ON SKYPE :   live:harrypotterjackson89  if you want to buy  Smiley
It's easy to communicate  Wink

I Always ONLINE Everyday On SKYPE.  Smiley
LyQaN (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:14:36 AM

If you sell your account with pin, its better. If you don't have us address. Its difficult to get pin.

I have many google adsense non hosted bugs too. Google have bugs in the years 2016 ago. I am worries using this account to primary my website. It's can banned.

I'm selling Non-Hosted Adsense with Pin verification Service for US,UK Accounts.I will provide you Adsense & Address.You use that address to generate pin & when i receive pin i will provide you 6 Digit Code.
Already Pin verified also available but you know price is high for old accounts.
Even Payment Received Adsense available but Price is .............

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
LyQaN (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:54:26 PM

I approve all accounts directly from website.No 3rd party like Youtube,Blogger or Admob.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
LyQaN (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:26:49 AM

Weekend Offer

UK Non-Hosted Adsense in 30$ BTC
USA Non-Hosted + W8 Tax Submitted in 40$
Pin verification service also available for UK & US.

ALL clean accounts.No bugs.

UP

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
LyQaN (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:55:45 AM

Last night was great i sold one account to old customer on Facebook he always send payment via Paypal.This time i use a new Paypal account to receive payment.But as soon payment received in account i got an email for unusual activity & Paypal limited my account. Sad
I ask him to file a dispute so payment will be back & i can receive payment later.But he file a dispute to old account he normally use to send payments & now both accounts are limited  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

But on the same day another successful Deal with a Brand New Member of this forum via Western Union Smiley (Don't know why members make fresh account for deal Sad)

However from now on no more creepy Paypal.

UK,US Non-Hosted Pin verified & Non-Pin verified accounts available in reasonable price.
If you need any specific country account please let me know or you can private message me if you need any info regarding these accounts.
Payment method only BTC, Skrill or WU.
Greetings.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
marva

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:39:34 PM

Hi,

New Ukrainian Non-Hosted Adsense for Sale.Direct Web Approved No 3rd Party, No Bugs, No Admob.
Welcome email from Adsense + 68% revenue share.
I will provide you full Gmail account with Approved Adsense so you can change all security details & recovery.
You have to Pay first or we can use escrow from any trusted positive rating member.But you have to pay fee for that.
Payment Method is BTC.
If you need Any further details regarding this.Please feel free to message me.
or contact me here on skype : lastopti0n

http://oi67.tinypic.com/xbwphu.jpg

http://oi67.tinypic.com/jsj4mb.jpg

http://oi66.tinypic.com/x5xm69.jpg

I bought this account for test.

--------
Для пpoбы кyпил этoт aкк, цeнa 60 $, имxo нeмнoгo дopoгoвaтo, кaк для нe пин-вapифициpoвaннoгo aккayнтa. Пocмoтpю cкoлькo oн пpoживeт.
mikefurry

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 07:49:01 PM

i am also selling my indian adsense account here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3JZca6jWUE

http://www.1ranksseo.com/jobs/google-adsense/get-unlimited-adsense-creation-method-the-secret-book-revealed/
approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast approved AdSense account fast
http://www.1ranksseo.com/jobs/google-adsense/get-unlimited-adsense-creation-method-the-secret-book-revealed/
LyQaN (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:55:50 PM

Hi,

New Ukrainian Non-Hosted Adsense for Sale.Direct Web Approved No 3rd Party, No Bugs, No Admob.
I will provide you full Gmail account with Approved Adsense so you can change all security details & recovery.
You have to Pay first or we can use escrow from any trusted positive rating member.But you have to pay fee for that.
Payment Method is BTC.
If you need Any further details regarding this.Please feel free to message me.
or contact me here on skype : lastopti0n

I bought this account for test.

--------
Для пpoбы кyпил этoт aкк, цeнa 60 $, имxo нeмнoгo дopoгoвaтo, кaк для нe пин-вapифициpoвaннoгo aккayнтa. Пocмoтpю cкoлькo oн пpoживeт.

This is 2nd time someone bought account & give feedback.Thanks for that.

Non-Hosted AdSense account are available
I already have many countries approved account but I can approve adsense on your name & address as per demand.
IF you want any specific country account please let me know.
Greetings

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
issacjung

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:04:58 PM

I bought German account from this guy.

It is super clean and trusted one
LyQaN (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:54:41 AM

I bought German account from this guy.

It is super clean and trusted one

Thanks for buying  Wink

Hi,

South African Fresh Non-Hosted Adsense for Sale.Direct Web Approved No 3rd Party, No Bugs, No Admob.
I will provide you Full Gmail account with Approved Adsense so you can change all security details & recovery.
You have to Pay first or we can use escrow but you have to pay fee for that.
Price is 80$ via BTC or SKRILL.

If you need Any further details regarding this.Please feel free to message me or contact me here on skype : lastopti0n

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓