Bitcoin Forum
February 17, 2019, 09:14:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37364 times)
Kittygalore

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:22:02 PM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?
I still haven't seen people interested in Bitcoin, however I have talked about it with a few and it's been pretty interesting to see their perspectives, to say the least. It's not exactly interesting to talk with some of them but it is good to see some outsiders' views on the crypto anyway. Not sure why they started to care now, but I guess that's just how it goes for a lot of these people. Not like it really matters that much to me now.
Yes it is really unexpected to happen in this current year because i heard that the value of bitcoin is really low as it compared today. It is a big break for bitcoin price maybe it is because of the investors or many bitcoin buyers because as the time passes by the bitcoin becoming more popular all around the world and known as a good slurce of income and a good way of paymebt system worldwide.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:27:04 PM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

yes....you know that every now and then bitcoin prices will really rise high and it will getting higher and higher and nobody can stop this.
In fact Bitcoin is dumping very fast most likely bitcoin will down $8000 in january
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:31:08 PM

We all know that Bitcoin price is so unpredictable, so many ups and downs during this month of December. However, we still need to believe, as speculated stated from the news, Bitcoin will rise up again by next year. Today, we better to invest additional Bitcoin and hold until the price reached the highest price or even more then that's the time we need to sell if you want to, but for me it is better to hold for a long period of time.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:23:44 PM

I guess that before this end of the year the price of the bitcoin well stable around 13k to 16k USD. It will rise higher again next year. This year is unpredictable happened to the amount of the bitcoin they reach the most higher more than past years. I Believe that will increase again and again.

The fact is it is really very much difficult to comment on anything related to that of market value of bitcoin now, the market price of bitcoin is falling down and there seems no chances of increase in the market value of the bitcoin for next couple of days as well. Yes, there are chances that bitcoin starts rising in the next year and that it can help its investors in making some good money once again.
Markupoltit

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:47:32 AM

Maybe . The more bitcoin users with the limited number of coins will make the price more expensive.
If all online shops in all countries accept bitcoin as a means of payment, maybe the price will be double the current price even more
And many more factors affecting bitcoin prices in addition to numbers and users  Cheesy
I think bitcoin now in good prices because they more investments in bitcoin, so that the price now a day is good to us.I have no job, but bitcoin will support me to my needs everyday. And also bitcoin willing to help me to get more money, so that does people thier are no job you can joined in this kind of work.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

Getting high value of a currency is will takes time but this currency will making unbelievable and fastest increasing price value in 2017. Moreover because of fastest increasing price of bitcoin many investors and richest man who invest here in bitcoin and many people who want to work here in bitcoin. So that for me this is the reason why bitcoin price rise up.

This 2018 I think bitcoin will be exciting year. If bitcion will be getting higher or down.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:57:23 AM

If Bitcoin rises and its fluctuations stop, there will surely be a lot of time left to dig deeper into Bitcoins and its price. decrease of Bitcoin, this is because investors only want to participate in Bitcoin for a short time

kateryana81

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

yes as i heard in other member of bitcoin,it will be getting higher and higher especially this coming 2018 the price of bitcoin is much better rise up so be ready for selling your coins.

people are becoming more interested in these kind of things,  who would want to make a huge amount of profit within just a short period of time?  all of us am I right?  and if these things will keep continuing I think we should expect to have more expensive transaction fee and slower confirmations
Exactly! All of us are dreaming of getting rich and that too in no time and bitcoin is doing exactly doing what this world wants to have. The market value of bitcoin is rising with each passing moment and the most obvious reason behind all this is none other than that of increase in the demand of bitcoin in the international market as well as the common investors. All are taking this opportunity to make more money.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:11:48 PM

It is one of the main factors in increasing the value of bitcoin, many people are joining and interested because they are curious about the price, the tradings, and about investing.

Yes in our place right now a lot of them has been curios on how bitcoin run. I entered bitcoin with a low price but as time goes by a huge change has been happened therefore a lot of people attempt to enter this world and discover the benefits of it.

Mellifluous

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

I haven't encounter many people that are curious in bitcoin but if that happens surely people who have limited bitcoin will sell it in higher price or double the current price because of high demand.

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

I'm glad it looks like the year 2018 bitcoin prices will not drop below $ 10,000 and this becomes our chance if we want to get profit by buying as much as possible, many people believe that this year bitcoin price will pass $ 65,000.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 271

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:39:02 PM

Yes, many people were glad when bitcoin was rising up the price or the value of it especially the investor, bitcoin user, and other who are having connection about bitcoin  Smiley

rancidgash

Activity: 740
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:47:54 PM

Yes, many people were glad when bitcoin was rising up the price or the value of it especially the investor, bitcoin user, and other who are having connection about bitcoin  Smiley
At this point, the bitcoin is becoming more and more interesting, and for this reason, it is expected that Bitcoin will continue to rise in the future. Growth is due to the high popularity of cryptocurrency
ezajavo

Activity: 407
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:17:30 PM

for me ,we can feel the impact the bitcoin when the rise,with prices keep going up now and there are many people will interesting to invest bitcoin as first because it's very promising and easy to do
harapan

Activity: 532

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:52:50 PM

of course because the price increase is very fantastic from year to year .. so many people are interested and choose bitcoin, because bitcoin can make them rich and have a very good future

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
gledek

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

maybe..
I myself have quit my job because my factory went bankrupt, with me joining bitcoin, can change my life much more worthy even though I do not work anymore, and many of my friends ask and are interested in this, because they see me success. in this bitcoin
Dragon5

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:30:22 PM

I do not know people who quit jobs and focus on bitcoin personally, but it's been getting more and more interest, as people all around talk about it; not only businesmen and students loooking for additional income, but also ordinary people sitting in a cafe.
Boh manok

Activity: 241

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

very much the impact is caused because the rise in the price of the bitcoin gan is mainly to make someone who keep bitcoin at a cheap price and now they sell it has become rich rich and again many who are familiar with bitcoin and many who prefer to focus on bitcoin rather than their own work, including my own friends who have quit selling coffee at other peoples coffee shops and now they are only in bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Unsmart boy

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:27:43 PM

Hopefully, the price of bitcoin will increase in the future. I have heard some rumors that the cost of bitcoin will be reduced or not, but I do not think so. Because the price of bitcoin is sometimes low in the year of the year, but most of the time it's a few hikes
got it I would hope that the future of bitcoin will be worth $ 20000.
slashz9

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

it is possible that people are tempted by bitcoin price fluctuations, the more demand will cause more demand, while the number is limited to only 21 million.
so the price will definitely go up.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.