Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:25:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37762 times)
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:37:51 PM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

I think it is. The price of the bitcoin is the reason why many people are now focusing  in the cryptocurrency world. It is very good to invest your money to the btc. The progress of the bitcoin is always rising.

Yes, people are now getting to know Bitcoin and its uses and that demand for acquisition of a few bitcoins into the wallet here or there is increasing the prices like crazy and we are gaining more value than anticipated for this year.
I think it is because of the Japan accepted bitcoin for the state so the value increased more higher. we have to work that more and more countries adopt it for their use so that the price increase more higher.
I don't think that the price is only the reason why people are shifting to cryptocurrency. I mean most people that I talk to is they think Bitcoin as a way of earning money online, which is true if you know where to earn in the right place. There are certain features that Bitcoin has that makes it attractive to new users and I think the ability to earn more of it online is one of them.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:01:51 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

I think it is. The price of the bitcoin is the reason why many people are now focusing  in the cryptocurrency world. It is very good to invest your money to the btc. The progress of the bitcoin is always rising.
You are right that bitcoin price increasing too much faster because there's a lot of people investing their money in huge amount in Bitcoin there is maximum people buy Bitcoin with low price and then selling their Bitcoin with high price I think it's the main reason of Bitcoin because people adopt the Bitcoin.
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:51:01 AM

Yes it had some hype but yes it would be good if price are average and dont drop too much . I would rather prefer it to be on same price than dropping .
If you invested in bitcoin there is a element of risk you have to foresee,the price wont be stable and everyone should accept that fact,the volatility will be huge and it will be like that for the rest of the year unless we see higher valuation it will be like this.

Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:13:41 AM

When bitcoin prices rise high, it became more popular to people. When it was found that its price was rising bitcoin was more identified. Yes, other people stopped on their job because they are not satisfied with their monthly salary. Thus, they are lead to stopped and prefer to focus on bitcoin. The bitcoin increment increases were a very big impact on the people who are interested in Bitcoin. When I knew that the bitcoin price was rising, I was more interest in it. I was also focused on it.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:46:37 AM

Correct, the person who gave up his job just to focus on the bitcoin has a strong reason, because of the rising bitcoin price. But I never thought of doing anything like that, and to me that's not the right option because bitcoin prices are very volatile and bitcoin is not the main job. But I'm sure the bitcoin price will still continue to rise.

A person who quit his job for focusing only on bitcoin is for me an adventurer. I would like to do that to but my economic condition do not let me do that. Bitcoin is a passion of mine but not as strong as to make me quit everything for it, at least not for the moment. Of course if the price of bitcoin would be 100k I am sure many other people would quit their jobs to start following and trying to get as many bitcoin as possible.
I also thought about leaving the things that i am doing right now and just focus and go full time in bitcoin so i can earn more than money that i could ever imagine, I already done this when i did not go to work for at least 6 months and in that job, i got fired but it is worth the risk because i earned more than x3 of my overall income in my work and now i am working in a good company with a good salary so it is very hard for me to choose what will i do next.
You are very lucky to have a job with a good salary or maybe exceed the bitcoin income you get in a week or a month?
If I'm like you, I'll focus on both because the results we can now we can use to invest or just to save well. And it will certainly be useful for the future when we have reached the old age and retired.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:04:25 AM

We never shock on this because bitcoin deserved it, also this coins were continues increasing their value. However if the bitcoin was fall down the price I was not affected with that because I believe that in the future it was raised up.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1222

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 08:21:13 AM

Correct, the person who gave up his job just to focus on the bitcoin has a strong reason, because of the rising bitcoin price. But I never thought of doing anything like that, and to me that's not the right option because bitcoin prices are very volatile and bitcoin is not the main job. But I'm sure the bitcoin price will still continue to rise.

A person who quit his job for focusing only on bitcoin is for me an adventurer. I would like to do that to but my economic condition do not let me do that. Bitcoin is a passion of mine but not as strong as to make me quit everything for it, at least not for the moment. Of course if the price of bitcoin would be 100k I am sure many other people would quit their jobs to start following and trying to get as many bitcoin as possible.
I also thought about leaving the things that i am doing right now and just focus and go full time in bitcoin so i can earn more than money that i could ever imagine, I already done this when i did not go to work for at least 6 months and in that job, i got fired but it is worth the risk because i earned more than x3 of my overall income in my work and now i am working in a good company with a good salary so it is very hard for me to choose what will i do next.
You are very lucky to have a job with a good salary or maybe exceed the bitcoin income you get in a week or a month?
If I'm like you, I'll focus on both because the results we can now we can use to invest or just to save well. And it will certainly be useful for the future when we have reached the old age and retired.

Pretty right since we can actually earn more revenue unto it if we keep those two job and leaving our physical job is very risky since we might gonna lose our passive income that can save us if bitcoins will go down badly. So better stick on both and just think that bitcoins is your hobby that needs some time but we shouldn't decide since it can broke us badly.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Hadmart

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:32:55 AM

Folks who are enjoying this bitcoin price rise can afford to hedge their bets a bit and Eth is in pole position to give them maximum profits. and also bitcoin is decentralized.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:43:33 AM

Yes, one of many factors that affects bitcoin fame. Maybe higher price is the most interesting part for new adopters and trigger when they know it was $1, $100, or $1000 in the early of this year and could leap to an amazing price within 2 months.
Bitcoin deserve so much attention from people who want to diversify their wealth or looking for another investment.
Furthermore, bitcoiners believe that bitcoin could reach fantastic price such as $100K and even $1 Million, but who knows.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:12:33 PM

Yes, one of many factors that affects bitcoin fame. Maybe higher price is the most interesting part for new adopters and trigger when they know it was $1, $100, or $1000 in the early of this year and could leap to an amazing price within 2 months.
Bitcoin deserve so much attention from people who want to diversify their wealth or looking for another investment.
Furthermore, bitcoiners believe that bitcoin could reach fantastic price such as $100K and even $1 Million, but who knows.
As a bitcoin believer and user for a few years, i believe that bitcoin can reach those fantastic prices because back in the day when bitcoin is still low or cheap, a lot of people thought the same thing. They doubt about bitcoin and just sell their bitcoins to secure their profits but now the price is high and they are all regretting about it for not believing in bitcoin that can already make them wealthy.
ekans45

Activity: 229
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:38:10 PM

Yes so many people had asked me a bout bitcoin and want to try to invest in bitcoin, they interested to invest in bitcoin because the value is keep on rising, I told them to compare with last year price and they are surprise, and bitcoin is provide a good side income, but to support my life only by using bitcoin is still not enough and yes due to the price some of my friend quit the job and go full time with bitcoin
Yes the price of bitcoin is sure high compare the price on the first it was developed. There is a lot of changes as well as the development implemented by the developers. But looking on its price we can know that it is not a good thing for now to invest a lot of money. Yes the price of bitcoin changes or develop high compare before but that is the point bitcoin price is way to expensive to buy because its price is obviously high and well developed.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:52:44 PM

We never shock on this because bitcoin deserved it, also this coins were continues increasing their value. However if the bitcoin was fall down the price I was not affected with that because I believe that in the future it was raised up.

Nobody know what will happen for sure but based on bitcoin graph since bitcoin being created , the value keep increase overtime ! It's increase almost 10x times when I'm knew bitcoin on 2014.
I'm admit that more investor is looking for bitcoin potential

Smiley
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:00:56 AM

Nobody know what will happen for sure but based on bitcoin graph since bitcoin being created , the value keep increase overtime ! It's increase almost 10x times when I'm knew bitcoin on 2014.
I'm admit that more investor is looking for bitcoin potential

Well lucky you you knew about bitcoin that early. I was only introduced to btc and trading early laat year so i kind of envy thoae people who were able to save btcs back then. You guys could've profited largely by now. Though i'm still positive in the way this is going and probably in a year or two i'd be reaping big profits as well

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:39:24 AM

Yes so many people had asked me a bout bitcoin and want to try to invest in bitcoin, they interested to invest in bitcoin because the value is keep on rising, I told them to compare with last year price and they are surprise, and bitcoin is provide a good side income, but to support my life only by using bitcoin is still not enough and yes due to the price some of my friend quit the job and go full time with bitcoin

yes your right . the good one is when you started now in bitcoin and you invest you  have  chance  to gain a good  value in bitcoin because of his price rise high than the other past year . for me I'm a lucky because i know bitcoin and  very thankful to my friend because they told me about bitcoin and teach the useful of them.
Franky00

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:53:33 AM

The bitcoin grows high and will continue to grow, but many seem to consider it as an additional source of income and do not quit.

Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:55:24 AM

The bitcoin grows high and will continue to grow, but many seem to consider it as an additional source of income and do not quit.

This is right, to enjoy the benefits of bitcoin for me it takes a lot of time cause i believe the price of bitcoin will continue to rise high. Accumulating more bitcoin today will be great for you in the near future, yes it takes a lot of effort and patience but im sure it will be worth it.
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:00:04 PM

As a bitcoin believer and user for a few years, i believe that bitcoin can reach those fantastic prices because back in the day when bitcoin is still low or cheap, a lot of people thought the same thing. They doubt about bitcoin and just sell their bitcoins to secure their profits but now the price is high and they are all regretting about it for not believing in bitcoin that can already make them wealthy.
I think the circumstance back then is really different with today, aside of scaling problem, there's much more than needing to be solved, while at the same time, other cryptocurrencies have to gain its dominance towards bitcoin and so does with the investor.
As you can see how Ethereum's latest network problem reflects that Ethereum is now facing the same issue as bitcoin(scaling) and that also means that Ethereum is now become more popular.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:10:48 PM

As I can see bitcoin price rises high with the current updates of price in the economy, it made me think of a possible drops after few days and in start of July it will climb up again. The demand is actually having good signs of progress and btc nowadays is really popular to all countries along with their profitable investments that inspired them.

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:23:57 PM

As I can see bitcoin price rises high with the current updates of price in the economy, it made me think of a possible drops after few days and in start of July it will climb up again. The demand is actually having good signs of progress and btc nowadays is really popular to all countries along with their profitable investments that inspired them.

This is usual in the bitcoin prices. So far this is kind of predictable. If the prices go high real fast, then it will drop by at least 20% then will slowly climb back up. If you see another spike then that is another cycle again. Just be prepared to sell when it spikes and when it drops get ready to buy.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:24:06 PM

This is usual in the bitcoin prices. So far this is kind of predictable. If the prices go high real fast, then it will drop by at least 20% then will slowly climb back up. If you see another spike then that is another cycle again. Just be prepared to sell when it spikes and when it drops get ready to buy.

yeah the cycle will repeat more and more so i think we can used this to make money. i think when the price is down, we don't have to be rush and selling our bitcoin because we are in panic mode, but we need to calm down first and see if the price down is for just correction. the other time, the price will back more high than before so its our time to selling our bitcoin and waiting for the drop of the price. its good to see the price is down because we can buy bitcoin again and hold it while the price is up and we can selling in that time to make profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: