Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:48:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37763 times)
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:20:11 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

Actually the main thing in the Bitcoin is not only simple , because when the prices get drop then many people get fear and starts selling their btc and opposite of this many of the good minded bitcoiners starts to buy the Bitcoin from the feard sellers  .
So a type of the counterbalance we can see in the both of the cases .
But the down in the price and also rise in the price is only due to the reason of the investment in other projects .
No doubt that people always looking to new coins for the investment and also according to this new new coins are coming in the market and also new new icos are coming to take investment of the people .
So I think there was small less available of the icos was in the last of the week ( in comparison of the second last where we found that a record break of investment ) .

Well to sum it up altcoins are affected with the price of btc well except others but i think people got over with that panic selling. Everyone knows that in every price increase there is a price decrease and in time there will also come a price increase. So i think there is nothing to fear when the prices would go low as long you know when is the right time to invest in btc or even other altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:56:48 AM

As I can see bitcoin price rises high with the current updates of price in the economy, it made me think of a possible drops after few days and in start of July it will climb up again. The demand is actually having good signs of progress and btc nowadays is really popular to all countries along with their profitable investments that inspired them.

This is usual in the bitcoin prices. So far this is kind of predictable. If the prices go high real fast, then it will drop by at least 20% then will slowly climb back up. If you see another spike then that is another cycle again. Just be prepared to sell when it spikes and when it drops get ready to buy.
Yes this is good to judge that, when is a good time for you to sell your bitcoin, and when is it good to buy more so that the cycle of your investment keeps on running. You have to keep in mind that bitcoin price is really something unpredictable so it is better to sell while it is giving you a profit. In the greed of more profit sometimes we lose.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:03:40 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2017, 03:22:39 PM by Cosbycoin

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

When people will be ignoring on valuing bitcoins, regretting later will be inevitable as per how bitcoin performed so far. The bitcoin price increase definitely will not get impacted by the people who are stopping for their own reasons. Because there could be more number of new people must be joining compared to the people who are leaving off bitcoins.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:10:58 PM

To begin with, you should review the last day's industry activity so you understand what the industry sentiment was and how investors could possibly be feeling now. It is quite much influential on economy. Additionally it is advisable to check around at the local coin or pawn shops to see whether they can provide a better price than the online choices.

A pawn shop? For bitcoin? Curiousity attacks again.  Wink
Though I agree with looking for more information regarding how investors are feeling.

With the rise of bitcoin in its price. It aint really investing that is being targeted now, it is more like earning it in a free way or maybe using a little capital then doubling or maybe triple it with other services. But it aint that easy, and that coild be the reason they will focus on it.
But I wont suggest stopping the day job. Keep it while you are having bitcoin at the other side.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:05:26 PM

Actually the main thing in the Bitcoin is not only simple , because when the prices get drop then many people get fear and starts selling their btc and opposite of this many of the good minded bitcoiners starts to buy the Bitcoin from the feard sellers  .
So a type of the counterbalance we can see in the both of the cases .
But the down in the price and also rise in the price is only due to the reason of the investment in other projects .
No doubt that people always looking to new coins for the investment and also according to this new new coins are coming in the market and also new new icos are coming to take investment of the people .
So I think there was small less available of the icos was in the last of the week ( in comparison of the second last where we found that a record break of investment ) .

Well to sum it up altcoins are affected with the price of btc well except others but i think people got over with that panic selling. Everyone knows that in every price increase there is a price decrease and in time there will also come a price increase. So i think there is nothing to fear when the prices would go low as long you know when is the right time to invest in btc or even other altcoins.
Yes it is a very simple way we just need the right time to invest in bitcoin or other altcoin so not with a panic as the price starts to fall we rush to sell it that makes us feel loss and regret.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:09:49 PM

Nobody is ever sure when it will to happen but when it happens, its hard to react and dump or sell. Anything could be the cause now, with news coming out about more ransom ware expect it to go lower the star climbing back up by the weekend.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:30:10 PM

I believe that the price of bitcoin will continue to soar high even if theres a price dump i will surely bounce back, now is the best time to buy more bitcoin because we all know that the price of it will be more valuable in the future, just hold and wait patiently for us to win more money.
HAARP

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:36:44 PM

Nobody is ever sure when it will to happen but when it happens, its hard to react and dump or sell. Anything could be the cause now, with news coming out about more ransom ware expect it to go lower the star climbing back up by the weekend.

Now, I don't believe bitcoin price increases with respect to the technical developments, let's say. The prive fluctuation happens only because of speculative and manipulative rumors.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:54:51 PM

The price of bitcoin has been moving up since the beginning of this year and it has find a strong support at $2000 and $2500! Currently trading above $2700. This is signed of good days to come. I do tell people that bitcoin is still at the infancy stage and we expect more price application.

It's a very good sign that bitcoin is becoming stable at that rate. And if there will be more to come that's going to be the best thing ever. Because of this price increase, many people are really convinced that this digital coin is not just something to be ignored but it has a big potential that we can benefit.
For some this might be good but for the traders it is not really good because the traders get benefit from bitcoin when its price is highly volatile.
Bitcoin price stability can be good for the people who are earning money from various services such as the signature campaigns, freelancing and many other activities.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 05:09:02 PM

I believe that the price of bitcoin will continue to soar high even if theres a price dump i will surely bounce back, now is the best time to buy more bitcoin because we all know that the price of it will be more valuable in the future, just hold and wait patiently for us to win more money.

You can't be sure about it, because a lot of uncertainty remains with the hard/soft forks and their implementation. If some thing goes wrong, then I won't be surprised to see BTC at sub-1,000 levels.
AgonyPaid

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:38:11 PM

You can't be sure about it, because a lot of uncertainty remains with the hard/soft forks and their implementation. If some thing goes wrong, then I won't be surprised to see BTC at sub-1,000 levels.

And I will be surprised. And very much I will be surprised. I do not believe that bitcoin can sink to such a low price. Too many investors have already invested in it their money. This gives hope that bitcoin will not be able to go too low

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 05:52:51 PM

It will be still impossible to happen in bitcoin since we are seeing the price down of bitcoin because of the the bad news and i think activating segwit2 is not a problem.. Just deep thinking why miners are accepted the agreement and 80% of them are agree to segwitx2?
Its because i think they know it can improve bitcoin that can give more potencial to grow..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:30:04 PM

It's hard to determine if the price of bitcoin will soar high again. It will have a long time to stay at the range of $2,300 - $2,700. We will see it increase at $3,000 possibly before the end of the year now. I don't want to be skeptical but this has been now my opinion because of it's movement from the past days but who knows, it can even pump doubled just like what happened when it entered the $2,000 mark.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:41:13 PM

hope that nothing is gong to happen wrong i am sure that the price of bitcoin will continue increase ever after 1st August, bitcoin has still good potential and its price can really go more high in next few months.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:57:27 PM

Many people now have to panic because of the falling prices of bitcoin in the last two weeks, but I see no reason for concern. Every time the price returns and this means that soon it will rise again up. I advise you to remain calm and hold your coins. This will allow you not to lose your money.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:12:08 AM

Bitcoin prices rise high if people gonna embraced it. If users used it in their daily living yes bitcoin may rise very high. There's no joke there. Just, know how to use it in a good way. Know the advantages because bitcoin can help you earn a lot of money that you can earn when you were at work.
I agree on the point that the rise of bitcoin price is an advantage we totally need to embrace. One of the thing makes bitcoin special is its future and development on the other word great changes. When bitcoin price develops more people choose to used bitcoin in daily transaction making its price develop more. So if we will continue our support to bitcoin more changes and development will come so its better to embrace while doing our part to support bitcoin for further development in the future.
Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:24:21 AM

Thats true because every time bitcoin fall it bounces back though there are certain things that causes the price of bitcoin to fall i believe that the price of it will still be high in value in the future, so i agree that this is the right time to buy more bitcoin and hold it until it reach your target price.
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 04:55:56 AM

Thats true because every time bitcoin fall it bounces back though there are certain things that causes the price of bitcoin to fall i believe that the price of it will still be high in value in the future, so i agree that this is the right time to buy more bitcoin and hold it until it reach your target price.
It can right if Bitcoin hard folk successfully, in my opinion should sell 50-75% BTC to USDT or FIAT before Segwit happening, after Segwit complete, waiting the signal on market and comeback, it will not late and can help you have a safe point keep your money

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:34:09 AM

Embrace the bitcoin price now while you can. Bitcoin is a good investment, I truly invest, hold and for sure I will earn more on bitcoin. All of us can be rich in bitcoin just be determinea and be patient to win your goal.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:45:05 AM

I have always thought that trying to time the market is a futile thing to do, no one can predict it with accuracy and those that do may in fact just being lucky, so I think when it comes to bitcoin, and any investment, it is better to try to play the long term instead that way you don’t have to worry that much when the price is tanking, you just need to hold and wait for the price to increase again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: