Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37763 times)
kelceyott

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:14:15 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

Not really, there are many factors that affect the value of bitcoin. In that, market is the most important factor, and we can not predict the value of bitcoin, because the market change is undefined.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:15:53 PM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

At first,most of the people had doubt about survival of bitcoin.Some people spread rumours that bitcoin would be dead.So people got panic and sold their bitcoins.But now on seeing bitcoin's tremendous success and its huge price rise,they have started to regret for their past decisions and have once again started to involve in bitcoins.
In the start when bitcoin was created, its survival was indeed difficult but people including the creators and other people interested in promoting crypto-currency worked hard to make it a success. Eventually covering the years through, everyone has seen what a tremendous hit bitcoin has been. It is dominating the online market right now and has already surpassed other powerful global currencies including Dollar, Euro, Pound etc.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:46:58 PM

At first,most of the people had doubt about survival of bitcoin.Some people spread rumours that bitcoin would be dead.So people got panic and sold their bitcoins.But now on seeing bitcoin's tremendous success and its huge price rise,they have started to regret for their past decisions and have once again started to involve in bitcoins.
In the start when bitcoin was created, its survival was indeed difficult but people including the creators and other people interested in promoting crypto-currency worked hard to make it a success. Eventually covering the years through, everyone has seen what a tremendous hit bitcoin has been. It is dominating the online market right now and has already surpassed other powerful global currencies including Dollar, Euro, Pound etc.

I'd like to add that it has also surpassed other commodities trading on the stock exchange like an ounce of gold, silver etc. so with its current rate of demand in a daily basis I'm hopeful it will achieve greater heights in the near future.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:50:38 PM

They see there is a huge opportunity so they think to invest bitcoin. May be the consequence of the bitcoin price increase. Many people now quit their jobs and switch to bitcoin investments. They are able to make money from the bitcoin they have. Now their income exceeds the original work.

Yes that’s true. Prices of Bitcoins rise high and we can see that the way the prices are touching sky, many people would become millionaires and they will eventually quit their jobs just because the happiness and ease that Bitcoins will provide them will make them leave any other job they are doing.

It is instant!! Because look at the rate at which the value of Bitcoins increases and the people who buy these bitcoins in the past or those people who sell their products in the exchange of bitcoins were loses their hopes and now look at the change in their life when the price of bitcoins increases. In every 5 second the price of bitcoin increase by one Dollar
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:16:31 AM

As more money is moving in the bitcoin economy the more opportunities and avenues to earn there will be, that makes people to concentrate their efforts in bitcoin  since now they know the possibility to earn their living on bitcoin is real and no longer a dream.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:20:29 AM

As more money is moving in the bitcoin economy the more opportunities and avenues to earn there will be, that makes people to concentrate their efforts in bitcoin  since now they know the possibility to earn their living on bitcoin is real and no longer a dream.

Indeed. Previously when the price was just under 1k dollars, people are actually hesitant to focus on btc but as of this year, when we even hit around 3k at a certain point, people became more interested in it. Crypto services, signatures, mining and even faucets became sources of decent income. Hopefully the price becomes stable at this rate though sonwe can continue this process.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:35:30 AM

Everyone loves money and it is inevitable. Bitcoin prices are phenomenal, those who are interested are just spontaneous. They do not know how to get Bitcoin. Instant thinking will only make things worse. They stopped working and wasted some of their time without any obvious consideration. All need a process.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:14:18 PM

Well I thinl yes it is the impact. People move into bitcoin because as the price increases the prpfit they can gain will also increase. As of now, normal jobs is not that helpful to sustain the need of a man thay is why they tolerate bitcoin. Me as well i will move to bitcoin over normal job if i can earn much big money in bitcoinI will not waste any opportunity for oppurtunity only come in our lives ones.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:32:25 PM

That’s true. The world is now paying great to bitcoins. Few years back, they were rarely known but now are appreciated worldwide and people are hunting them at large scale. In future, may be people will quit jobs, sit home and do bitcoin trading but currently bitcoins are not yet leading the world. It will take some time though.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:49:14 PM

yeah bitcoin bring high possibilities that some people have freedom to use digitalized currency with anonymous and safe like bitcoin , of course it will affect people life because bitcoin is easier to obtain i think so thats why people start focusing of bitcoin instead of real job , especially on this forum  Grin
That is right. I am also now living an independent life when I adopted to use bitcoin for my work. I work only for earning bitcoin through trading and other skills. I am the boss of my own business and no one have the control on my earning. In your day job you have to be available according to the wish of the owner/manager of the company and you have to do a lot of work for a smaller income and you will remain tense because of the burden of orders from the supervisor while in bitcoin there is no any tension like that.
geniabelty

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:54:45 AM

Maybe some are successful in this leaving their job to focus on bitcoin but it is not advisable  I guess, since you can't rely on this industry alone especially when you are just a regular employee with enough money to support your needs. But, The rising of prices of bitcoin in the market could contribute on why other people tends to engaged in bitcoin. As I can see, the trend of Bitcoin attracts potential investors and users to penetrate the market for the reason that they could definitely earn a huge amount of money.

calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:59:59 PM

Bitcoin is already gaining popularity now and yes if media would continue to air its existence then for sure awareness of people to bitcoin will increase which means there would really be a possible demand which can make price to increase even more.There are people who are already making it as a source of income.
If the bitcoin ride height may be right that there will be more people who will follow us with doing online activities bitcoin. with the more scattered the breadth or many people know most likely bitcoin can be considered as a profitable online activity since true most many people or users bitcoin they have makes it as a source of income outside their revenue he can routines. bitcoin and will be very useful for the future solution specifically conceived for the long term.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:02:29 PM

Hoping it will happen in the near future, because some of the rumor I hear, it will make bitcoin prices down, but hopefully not. I still expect bitcoin prices to exceed $ 2500 for this month, I guess that's not difficult.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:04:31 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 01:47:41 AM by Omega Weapon

Yes I think that's the reason many people are taking interest in bitcoin investment including me. Lols. I have spoken with my friends and they are also getting interest in it a lot. This is just because of rise in prices of bitcoin. :-)
This is not really surprising but at the same time, what price bitcoin will need to reach for the people to finally awake to the innovation that bitcoin brings and they decide to invest massively in it? Bitcoin is already above the 2500 mark do you think people will wake up at 10k or we will need to reach ridiculous prices like 100k so people can finally realize about the potential of bitcoin.
actually in this case the high price mean nothing when people around the world still ignore bitcoin and even become so doubt about how the bitcoin technology could change the current banking system with a ridicilous 100k USD per 1 bitcoin in price .

the price are not the only thing that could recognize whether bitcoin successful or not , but there is something more important and it is an implementation.
You are correct but the most obvious thing for most people is the price for each coin, in fact people in the forum cannot stop talking about it, and I include myself in there, and since when we talk about the general public we are not talking about a smart investor but about your average Joe, then it is even more likely that price is going to be the first and sometimes the only factor he is going to see.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:29:34 PM

I think the price of bitcoin increased in part thanks to people know it, high bitcoin price is also a thing that attracts people to know it more and invest in bitcoin more.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:38:38 PM

I think the price of bitcoin increased in part thanks to people know it, high bitcoin price is also a thing that attracts people to know it more and invest in bitcoin more.
That is one of the thing that bitcoin is very popular because of the value but now theres a big dump happen in just two days but i think after that dump bitcoin will recover and will pass the high value before. Just wait and invest for now.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:41:03 PM

Yes, it was the impact of bitcoin price rising. And now, when the price went under $2,400 I think many people will start buying since they remeber it was close to $3,000 not so long ago. That was a good think that more people became familiar with bitcoin.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:27:57 PM

Hoping it will happen in the near future, because some of the rumor I hear, it will make bitcoin prices down, but hopefully not. I still expect bitcoin prices to exceed $ 2500 for this month, I guess that's not difficult.
The future is bitcoin gonna crash down and it will be back to normal again this is the reality of bitcoin use it until it will become expensive and reach the most expensive price like $5000 dollars per bitcoin it is not difficult nowadays to rich it because of the users and so much altcoin to support bitcoin.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 03:29:46 PM

I just hope that it continue to rise high ,
I think it would start to rise again after the segwit hope that it reaches $4,000 per coin.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

I just hope that it continue to rise high ,
I think it would start to rise again after the segwit hope that it reaches $4,000 per coin.

Currently, after 2 days of dipping, I'm seeing that it's green right now. Although the price increase is less than 1% at least we are heading in the right direction. I think this will continue until we reach $2600 again until we near the dreaded Aug 1 date which we will see another dumping. I also hope that if there is a dip after the Segwit2x, it will recovered and touches $3000-$4000 in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: