Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:58:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37763 times)
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:14:35 PM

Nice to see the prices going upwards despite of the uncertainty surrounding the SegWit implementation in November. If there is no unanimity in November, then we will once again be heading for a split. But I am no longer afraid of the splits. For example, the split of BCH did more good than harm to Bitcoin.

Price is going down as we speak. Perhaps they are cashing it out of some market analyst has put up a negative news that's why people are suddenly selling from a high of $4500, its now below $4000 and still going down. Segwit is still one week from implementation but it looks like the effect is now felt.
The situation in today can't make me feeling surprise, because after the FOMO on market will make the price of any things breakdown, and Bitcoin not exception too.
What kind of market you talk about? I think bitcoin has never any effect of market problems, the only thing that effect bitcoin is it’s users and they also make bitcoin very success they never wanted to see bitcoin fall, if today 50% users stop using bitcoin then bitcoin market suddenly collapse, and I hope it will never going to happen.

I don't think that bitcoin will collapse that way just like what had happened from previous years that's worst days of bitcoin. All we just need is to share bitcoin to other people so that it will become sustainable and people who is frustrated wanted the price to go down, so that they can buy at lower price but the disadvantage is they might dump immediately they're compared like leechers in the btc market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:25:57 AM

Nice to see the prices going upwards despite of the uncertainty surrounding the SegWit implementation in November. If there is no unanimity in November, then we will once again be heading for a split. But I am no longer afraid of the splits. For example, the split of BCH did more good than harm to Bitcoin.

Price is going down as we speak. Perhaps they are cashing it out of some market analyst has put up a negative news that's why people are suddenly selling from a high of $4500, its now below $4000 and still going down. Segwit is still one week from implementation but it looks like the effect is now felt.
The situation in today can't make me feeling surprise, because after the FOMO on market will make the price of any things breakdown, and Bitcoin not exception too.
What kind of market you talk about? I think bitcoin has never any effect of market problems, the only thing that effect bitcoin is it’s users and they also make bitcoin very success they never wanted to see bitcoin fall, if today 50% users stop using bitcoin then bitcoin market suddenly collapse, and I hope it will never going to happen.

I don't think that bitcoin will collapse that way just like what had happened from previous years that's worst days of bitcoin. All we just need is to share bitcoin to other people so that it will become sustainable and people who is frustrated wanted the price to go down, so that they can buy at lower price but the disadvantage is they might dump immediately they're compared like leechers in the btc market.

Well even that would be unlikely to happen though. Right now, with bitcoin's ever rising popularity, it may become hard for a few people to manipulate these pumps and dumps like with smaller altcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
bcnaranjo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:30:01 AM

Maybe this is the result. The impact of bitcoin in the crypto world has change the paradigm of currency. It is very promising though volatile. But people who are hook with it believes that the future is bright with bitcoin.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:53:03 AM

Last time I checked the value of bitcoin, 5 months ago i think, it is just 2500$, it is amazing how quick the value of bitcoin rises.

It did even went back to $1,800 from $2,900 > $1,800 and now we are into $4,000 all I can say it is amazing. Bitcoin certainly doing it and everyone who are holding bitcoins will be happily to see their money are growing. And I hope that this will never end that bitcoin will be recognized because of it's high price and it's features.
True, before bitcoin prices can reach $ 4000 as now, bitcoin prices fall back to $ 1800. That's what proves that bitcoin prices are unstable, and bitcoins are good for investment assets because their value is volatile

The price of bitcoin for being unstable is one reason why it is being liked by so many investors. They want the wave of bitcoin's price, they see on how the potential growth and increase in its market is there. And with the help of bigger money that is being invested to bitcoin, that is making the demand and price higher of bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:56:59 AM

Last time I checked the value of bitcoin, 5 months ago i think, it is just 2500$, it is amazing how quick the value of bitcoin rises.

It did even went back to $1,800 from $2,900 > $1,800 and now we are into $4,000 all I can say it is amazing. Bitcoin certainly doing it and everyone who are holding bitcoins will be happily to see their money are growing. And I hope that this will never end that bitcoin will be recognized because of it's high price and it's features.
True, before bitcoin prices can reach $ 4000 as now, bitcoin prices fall back to $ 1800. That's what proves that bitcoin prices are unstable, and bitcoins are good for investment assets because their value is volatile

The price of bitcoin for being unstable is one reason why it is being liked by so many investors. They want the wave of bitcoin's price, they see on how the potential growth and increase in its market is there. And with the help of bigger money that is being invested to bitcoin, that is making the demand and price higher of bitcoin.
Yeah the main reason why the price of the bitcoin is continuing to rise up is the demand of the people. Many investors are investing their money to the bitcoin because they know that bitcoin has potential.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:23:08 AM

Yeah the main reason why the price of the bitcoin is continuing to rise up is the demand of the people. Many investors are investing their money to the bitcoin because they know that bitcoin has potential.
The potential Bitcoin and cryptocurrency really can't negative them. Because the demand shopping online in recently many more, user need have system payment can helps them easy buying not need more step for verify ...
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:09:02 AM

The longer bitcoin prices will continue to rise as users continue to increase drastically, now many media are preaching about bitcoin so everyone continues to buy bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:45:34 AM

The longer bitcoin prices will continue to rise as users continue to increase drastically, now many media are preaching about bitcoin so everyone continues to buy bitcoin.
That is because they finally realized that bitcoin is worth it to invest our money, bitcoin is one of the biggest currency in the internet that keeps on increasing its price so i think if bitcoin will continue its progress and development then we are not far from reaching up to $10,000 price per one bitcoin which is a really great price for the people who bought bitcoin now and decided to hold it for a long time.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 09:50:42 AM

Yeah... yesterday there was a report from Goldman Sachs, which claimed that a major correction can occur at any time, and the prices can drop by as much as 50%. That news caused the current downturn. But it seems like the prices have stabilized at $4,100 - $4,200 levels.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:17:02 AM

With bitcoin prices around $ 4100, I think it's still relatively high if we look at few years earlier bitcoin prices are so low. We all hope there's still an increase for bitcoin prices for later this year.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:34:16 AM

Yeah... yesterday there was a report from Goldman Sachs, which claimed that a major correction can occur at any time, and the prices can drop by as much as 50%. That news caused the current downturn. But it seems like the prices have stabilized at $4,100 - $4,200 levels.
We still can't confirm the price of Bitcoin in current is stable or just is final trap.
Because in past time before Bitcoin breakdown from $2900 to around range $2000 in one week, it like the happens in today. Wink
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:44:05 AM

Bitcoin price has a big impact in everyone that is why people are changing hearts and want to work and get paid by bitcoin because they are aware that bitcoin price can grow more.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:51:13 AM

Bitcoin price has a big impact in everyone that is why people are changing hearts and want to work and get paid by bitcoin because they are aware that bitcoin price can grow more.
I see it coming. Based on the market history many people keep selling than buying it. I checked it few minutes ago and the competence is surreal. It really expands its price but I hope it's not always the case because we as bitcoiners also worry especially for our families,like me. Technically,this serves as my motivation why I join bitcoin so please just be stable and fixed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
legendbtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 502

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:58:45 AM

I think one negative news will crash the market but even though it crashes it will settle at 3800$. May be after Segwit many people have a lot of expectation on Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin will reach more than 5000$. We have to wait and see what is going to happen in future.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:53:18 AM

I think one negative news will crash the market but even though it crashes it will settle at 3800$. May be after Segwit many people have a lot of expectation on Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin will reach more than 5000$. We have to wait and see what is going to happen in future.

Though before the segwit there are lot of bitcoin users that is really confused what will happen.after the.segwit if the bitcoin.will be half or not as there are ton of people exchange their bitcoin into altcoins or they just convert it in their own.fiat but luckily those who doesn't cashout their bitcoin becauss of the price
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:03:14 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

Yes it is. They are now interested because of the success that Bitcoin is having at this moment. In just a short period of time and particularly, after the fork, Bitcoin went skyrocket. Its value increased way far from its price before the fork. It is already expected that after Aug 1 its price will pump, but what is unexpcted is that, no one predicted that it will be this high for just 2 weeks after the segwit. It alarmed those who wnats to earn online, for this reason, they are now interested to Bitcoin.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:14:43 AM

yesss and it will continue to rise until no one knows how much

maybe $10k or even $100k  ? just enjoy the ride or buy if you haven't got any btc
I think we are getting to the point in which it is getting late to get in, what I mean is that the price keeps climbing and it becomes more and more difficult for normal people to get a bitcoin, at the moment the price is so high that many in the third world cannot afford a single bitcoin, and if things keep going in this direction the average people in the first world will be unable to get a full coin too.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:40:54 AM

maybe $10k or even $100k  ? just enjoy the ride or buy if you haven't got any btc
I think we are getting to the point in which it is getting late to get in, what I mean is that the price keeps climbing and it becomes more and more difficult for normal people to get a bitcoin, at the moment the price is so high that many in the third world cannot afford a single bitcoin, and if things keep going in this direction the average people in the first world will be unable to get a full coin too.
Actually when you see a price pump you do not need to buy because in time it will dump again, buying and selling requires timing in order to do the right thing, hence you should only buy when there is a price dip so you will get the best price. That's why patience is really important, without it, you will not succeed in this long waiting game.

unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:56:42 AM

For now ordinary people or poor people will not be able to buy 1 bitcoin now because the price is very high, but a billionaire can buy it all with ease.  We do not need to think about it, the evidence until now bitcoin still has a very high price and more and more people are interested in bitcoin.

MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:11:23 AM

For now ordinary people or poor people will not be able to buy 1 bitcoin now because the price is very high, but a billionaire can buy it all with ease.  We do not need to think about it, the evidence until now bitcoin still has a very high price and more and more people are interested in bitcoin.
Why need buy 1 BTC if you are poor people? Bitcoin still support for trader don't have much money like rich man and helps the community Bitcoin more diverse. You still can buy 0.1 BTC, 0.01 BTC even 0.001 BTC if you want buy Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: