Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37763 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 07:29:37 AM

Last time I checked the value of bitcoin, 5 months ago i think, it is just 2500$, it is amazing how quick the value of bitcoin rises.

It did even went back to $1,800 from $2,900 > $1,800 and now we are into $4,000 all I can say it is amazing. Bitcoin certainly doing it and everyone who are holding bitcoins will be happily to see their money are growing. And I hope that this will never end that bitcoin will be recognized because of it's high price and it's features.
True, before bitcoin prices can reach $ 4000 as now, bitcoin prices fall back to $ 1800. That's what proves that bitcoin prices are unstable, and bitcoins are good for investment assets because their value is volatile

The price of bitcoin for being unstable is one reason why it is being liked by so many investors. They want the wave of bitcoin's price, they see on how the potential growth and increase in its market is there. And with the help of bigger money that is being invested to bitcoin, that is making the demand and price higher of bitcoin.
Yeah the main reason why the price of the bitcoin is continuing to rise up is the demand of the people. Many investors are investing their money to the bitcoin because they know that bitcoin has potential.

I'm thinking that bitcoin is being backed up by the new whales as the prices at $1,000-$2,000 is because of the early whales. Now there are new whales who bought thousands of bitcoins and now trying to have their control in the market. Many are thinking that it is the famous world controllers so we have a new player in the economy.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:34:08 AM

Last time I checked the value of bitcoin, 5 months ago i think, it is just 2500$, it is amazing how quick the value of bitcoin rises.

It did even went back to $1,800 from $2,900 > $1,800 and now we are into $4,000 all I can say it is amazing. Bitcoin certainly doing it and everyone who are holding bitcoins will be happily to see their money are growing. And I hope that this will never end that bitcoin will be recognized because of it's high price and it's features.
True, before bitcoin prices can reach $ 4000 as now, bitcoin prices fall back to $ 1800. That's what proves that bitcoin prices are unstable, and bitcoins are good for investment assets because their value is volatile

The price of bitcoin for being unstable is one reason why it is being liked by so many investors. They want the wave of bitcoin's price, they see on how the potential growth and increase in its market is there. And with the help of bigger money that is being invested to bitcoin, that is making the demand and price higher of bitcoin.
Yeah the main reason why the price of the bitcoin is continuing to rise up is the demand of the people. Many investors are investing their money to the bitcoin because they know that bitcoin has potential.

I'm thinking that bitcoin is being backed up by the new whales as the prices at $1,000-$2,000 is because of the early whales. Now there are new whales who bought thousands of bitcoins and now trying to have their control in the market. Many are thinking that it is the famous world controllers so we have a new player in the economy.
That is possible because we are in the new top right now and we can climb up more because of the possible big players in the market and all i can say is, it is the best thing in bitcoin if you will buy now and hold it because if the new whales will pump bitcoin into a higher price then we can still make a lot of money by just doing nothing but to wait.
Williamscott

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:50:06 AM

People who own Bitcoin become richer, the cryptocurrency market grows and in whole our entire market grows. A lot of people are hopping on the bandwagon and making Bitcoin their investment option and a lot of people are now investing in Bitcoin other than gold.  Their are not a lot of people who have left their job for Bitcoin since their are not a people who can solely survive on Bitcoin. Most people use Bitcoin as a part time job or just as a method to earn a bit of money on the side.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:43:04 AM

That is possible because we are in the new top right now and we can climb up more because of the possible big players in the market and all i can say is, it is the best thing in bitcoin if you will buy now and hold it because if the new whales will pump bitcoin into a higher price then we can still make a lot of money by just doing nothing but to wait.

And there is a possibility that the price will keep on increasing, I really can't see that there will be the time that it will go back at $1,000. We are not that far when we saw the price of bitcoin reached $1,000 this year and now we are at $4,000+ and this is an amazing growth for bitcoin. I hope this will never stop even though with small dips.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:52:28 PM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

Yes, it surely is. Bitcoin's value increased and went skyrocket after the fork which made its demand higher and its value bigger. More people are now interested to Bitcoin unlike the past years, now that its price is way far from how much it was before. Some people left their jobs because they fins Bitxoin more profitable. We are hoping and expecting from Butcoin until the end of this year.
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:10:54 PM

This may be the impact of the bitcoin price increase but, not everyone stops working and focuses on bitcoin, they just do it for a side job
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:29:42 PM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Yes, it surely is. Bitcoin's value increased and went skyrocket after the fork which made its demand higher and its value bigger. More people are now interested to Bitcoin unlike the past years, now that its price is way far from how much it was before. Some people left their jobs because they fins Bitxoin more profitable. We are hoping and expecting from Butcoin until the end of this year.

Now the difference is that mainstream institutional investors are regarding Bitcoin as a viable investment option. May of them are keeping their investments as a secret, but indications are that billions of USD worth of capital have been used for these investments.
cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:00:48 PM

- The fork is just a trap, it's not a real fork, Bitcoin cash is just an altcoin, the miners create it and they copy technology of bitcoin, this trap makes the price of bitcoin increase very fast
- Now the bitcoin is still in the segwit stage and many people say the fork will actually happen in November, this may be a very big event and will greatly affect the price of bitcoin. And hopefully the price of bitcoin will continue to rise sharply after that event
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:20:31 PM

Btc price always increase it's price decrease but it not long time
After a time it's price increase. So I tell you can buy bitcoin. Don't worry for btc price decrease.
curved9inch

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:35:24 PM

Embrace the bitcoin price now while you can. Bitcoin is a good investment, I truly invest, hold and for sure I will earn more on bitcoin. All of us can be rich in bitcoin just be determinea and be patient to win your goal.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:49:13 PM

yesss and it will continue to rise until no one knows how much

maybe $10k or even $100k  ? just enjoy the ride or buy if you haven't got any btc
I think we are getting to the point in which it is getting late to get in, what I mean is that the price keeps climbing and it becomes more and more difficult for normal people to get a bitcoin, at the moment the price is so high that many in the third world cannot afford a single bitcoin, and if things keep going in this direction the average people in the first world will be unable to get a full coin too.
the price of the bitcoin increases and it can be double or more than that we cannot say that if the price of the bitcoin will remain same if it is low today then we can surely say it will be high more than we can imagine as the people come to use bitcoin when the price goes high and they get interested the value and the price of the bitcoin made the people to leave their jobs because the high price of the bitcoin can give their lives more happiness and relaxation than money or their jobs can   
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:53:27 PM

I think it really is, usually all other coins are just noticed when their price are pumped and people forget it when it's dumped. That's how it works in crptocurrency world. I think bitcoin price will continue to hike because a lot of people are investing because of it's continuous increase in price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:56:40 PM

For real it is hard for me to understand why the price of bitcoin is growing up so fast. So maybe you are right
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:27:48 PM

maybe $10k or even $100k  ? just enjoy the ride or buy if you haven't got any btc
I think we are getting to the point in which it is getting late to get in, what I mean is that the price keeps climbing and it becomes more and more difficult for normal people to get a bitcoin, at the moment the price is so high that many in the third world cannot afford a single bitcoin, and if things keep going in this direction the average people in the first world will be unable to get a full coin too.
For now ordinary people or poor people will not be able to buy 1 bitcoin now because the price is very high, but a billionaire can buy it all with ease.  We do not need to think about it, the evidence until now bitcoin still has a very high price and more and more people are interested in bitcoin.
Why need buy 1 BTC if you are poor people? Bitcoin still support for trader don't have much money like rich man and helps the community Bitcoin more diverse. You still can buy 0.1 BTC, 0.01 BTC even 0.001 BTC if you want buy Bitcoin.

Indeed basically if we buy when prices are low or bitcoin price now, then if in the future we still save them surely the bitcoin will save or give an advantage to our lives. Because chances are if we look from all angles, most of the corners give positive news about a bitcoin growth will be higher. These are all proven and waiting for the right time so that you can get high profits, just be patient and continue to be patient

Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:18:32 PM

Actually when you see a price pump you do not need to buy because in time it will dump again, buying and selling requires timing in order to do the right thing, hence you should only buy when there is a price dip so you will get the best price. That's why patience is really important, without it, you will not succeed in this long waiting game.

I agree with you, patience is a virtue, i know someone who desperately need money so she immediately convert her btc, she have waited a week for the btc to rise again before she convert it, when she have converted (when bitcoin after dropping gains value equal to 90,000+(example only)) and buy what she needed, he checked again for the btc update then sadly the btc value became 135,000+ (example only), with the feeling of regret she uttered "if i have only waited a little longer Sad ". Making a decision to hold and convert bitcoin solely relies on your ability to guess or predict if the price will rise up or go down.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:19:56 PM

I believe that bitcoin's price will continue to rise. When my friend introduce me what bitcoin is the price of btc that time was around $1,000 take a look at the price now, it's getting higher.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:22:32 AM

For now ordinary people or poor people will not be able to buy 1 bitcoin now because the price is very high, but a billionaire can buy it all with ease.  We do not need to think about it, the evidence until now bitcoin still has a very high price and more and more people are interested in bitcoin.
You are right about that, but while it is very easy for a billionaire to buy as much bitcoin as he wants we also need to look for the average person, fortunately for us, we got into bitcoin earlier but most people are not going to be that fortunate, at this point it seems that the average person is not going to be able to afford 0.1BTC in the near future or maybe even less if the price of bitcoin keeps going up as we expect.
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:51:24 AM

I believe that bitcoin's price will continue to rise. When my friend introduce me what bitcoin is the price of btc that time was around $1,000 take a look at the price now, it's getting higher.
Well, Bitcoin is best asset about growth and it can rising up the price every year, every month even every day Grin. Nobody can stop this momentum and it will hit to $100,000 early, I believe this future become true is possible.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:29:22 AM

Sure the price of botcoin may go high, because here are many youths unemployed and also working with low pays. They will come on full time in bitcoin if they come to know about bitcoin.. once that happens more investors would be there and automatically the price increases much.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:03:58 AM

You are forgetting one thing, bitcoin can be bought in little chunks and over the time you can own full bitcoin too. There is simple calculation, if the price of bitcoin is increasing then so as to your current investment is increasing. You will have your investments equally increased over the time and there is no loss out of it.

It all about money, whether you have 4000 USD or 10,000 USD is what matters a lot and not the bitcoin full or half!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: