Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:35:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37763 times)
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:51:44 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

Based on my observation, there are some people who already stop working because they already saw how bitcoin value increases day by day and dealing with bitcoin when it comes in earning is more higher than their wages in their real job. To be honest, I even heard from my friend that his friend decided not to go to school anymore because he earned a lot of profits here and prefer to take this as a serious job. Money is kind of powerful, nowadays.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:20:02 PM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

There is a chance that because of that very reason, bitcoin's price increases. There is what we call a law of demand in economics, whereby if a certain thing has more demands then the price of it increases as well. I think not only bitcoin do this thing, it has been applies to a lot of products now and even before.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:22:08 PM

maybe, because the biggest factor that makes bitcoin price is high is because bitcoin demand is high and bitcoin supply is low, thats makes bitcoin price is high or low, maybe people that quit their job for bitcoin is the one of many people that want to know and want to have a bitcoin

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:27:23 PM

Yes,obviously. Bitcoin prices rise high and it is increasing day by day. Now it is very expensive. Before couple of years ago, bitcoin price was very low.But now it's price is high

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:33:29 PM

I think somehow yes, because people will choose where they can earn a lot that makes them sustain their need in their life everyday. Maybe the price of bitcoin can affect the job of the people to choose bitcoin than their real job. But it is their choose not us.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:04:19 AM

I still haven't seen people interested in Bitcoin, however I have talked about it with a few and it's been pretty interesting to see their perspectives, to say the least. It's not exactly interesting to talk with some of them but it is good to see some outsiders' views on the crypto anyway. Not sure why they started to care now, but I guess that's just how it goes for a lot of these people. Not like it really matters that much to me now.
Yah. I am too shocked seeing that it actually reaches 10 thousand dollars and it is very a good news for many users and especially to those bounty hunters like me.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:30:08 AM

Based on my observation, there are some people who already stop working because they already saw how bitcoin value increases day by day and dealing with bitcoin when it comes in earning is more higher than their wages in their real job. To be honest, I even heard from my friend that his friend decided not to go to school anymore because he earned a lot of profits here and prefer to take this as a serious job. Money is kind of powerful, nowadays.
Oh yeah, that’s true! Some people quit their job because what they earn from Bitcoin is more than what their job gives. But I won’t really advise someone to do such a thing. I will say if you’re able to combine both Bitcoin and your regular job, then you should continue with both and earn double income every month than leaving one. And regular job is more stable than Bitcoin, even if you’re being paid less.
jam22

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:47:24 AM

Maybe

charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:06:07 PM

It is good ti know and hear that the rate of bitcoin continuously increases . But it is better if I have it also Smiley cause I don't have even a little bit of bitcoin and I wish I can have some soon 😂😂😂😂😂
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:38:03 PM

Oh yeah, that’s true! Some people quit their job because what they earn from Bitcoin is more than what their job gives. But I won’t really advise someone to do such a thing. I will say if you’re able to combine both Bitcoin and your regular job, then you should continue with both and earn double income every month than leaving one. And regular job is more stable than Bitcoin, even if you’re being paid less.

Yes, I agree too. There are many people who are interested to join bitcoin. Some of them quit on their job because they wanted to work with bitcoin and encourage other people to join too. Many people are interested because they can earn too much because of bitcoin. I was really shocked on bitcoin price infact I was really surprised.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bacthuan

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:46:51 PM

Bitcoin has reached the 10k market , but not so high. The profit from investing BTC will be enormous for sure next year.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:11:02 PM

Bitcoin has reached the 10k market , but not so high. The profit from investing BTC will be enormous for sure next year.

Not so high? You aware than just this november the price dipped to below 6k? And in a month we're almost double that already. The pace btc has taken is pretty crazy at this point. Btc has proven a lot this year

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
pridequail

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:28:25 PM

This is already an anticipated situation for the BTC industry because many people are curious, investing and trading the cryptocurrency. But, people should still move on, and when it comes to trading, commendable tactis are still best.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:34:45 PM

Not so high? You aware than just this november the price dipped to below 6k? And in a month we're almost double that already. The pace btc has taken is pretty crazy at this point. Btc has proven a lot this year

Yes, bitcoin is almost double price and now bitcoin is too high. It is our greedy if we want all the time more and more, see the previous year history of bitcoin then we couldn't imagine that in this year 2017 bitcoin give us a lot of profit. That's why we feel happy what ever we get profit from bitcoin.   
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:01:13 PM

Yes, bitcoin is almost double price and now bitcoin is too high. It is our greedy if we want all the time more and more, see the previous year history of bitcoin then we couldn't imagine that in this year 2017 bitcoin give us a lot of profit. That's why we feel happy what ever we get profit from bitcoin.   

Yes, the bitcoin price is very very high. Further growth depends on the greed of people. As you wrote people want more and more.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:19:06 AM

For now bitcoin price is high and i think it is rise up again by investing in bitcoin but we all know that the price of bitcoin is not stable to rise up and if bitcoin is rise high we all know that the price of bitcoin is going back to low price based on my experienced but i hope that bitcoin price is not going back to low price instead going to high price.

Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:47:11 AM

What is happening to the current price has been predicted by many users, decentralization system proved effective to make bitcoin more popular, the number of banned bitcoin government never diminish the interest of the users.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:54:39 PM

it fell to the current moment, but look how it grew up in the last six months...it will still grow...we need the patience
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:39:02 PM

maybe, because the biggest factor that makes bitcoin price is high is because bitcoin demand is high and bitcoin supply is low, thats makes bitcoin price is high or low, maybe people that quit their job for bitcoin is the one of many people that want to know and want to have a bitcoin
I think it’s a very good news that bitcoin price is going high because bitcoin really work hard and in this year bitcoin hit a lot of records and there is no doubt that in couple of weeks bitcoin price will reached to the top so I think bitcoin is the only currency which don’t compromise on its price and its always struggling to reached to the highest price and I’m sure that everyone will take a very good profit and this time I will also take a good profit.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:44:07 AM

But now the bitcoin has dropped and the bitcoin price is now $ 9800. Hopefully it will increase again because whenever are many sellers of bitcoin. And many expect that bitcoin prices will increase in december and higher than $ 11000 so investors are still buying today. And we are surprised that the price of bitcoin will increase we do not know when it will happen.
There is nothing bad in wanting more or chasing your greed as far as you are choosing the right path to fulfill that thirst or love of money, as far as that greed does not blinds you. This is the reason which pushes people in forward direction. Human have a lot of emotions.

Greed is one of them. Having it is not a sin but doing wrong things for that will cause a lot of pain to the person. Bitcoin price will rise as many investors plan to make the most out of it.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: