Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:14:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis Minining Steem cloud Minining  (Read 1211 times)
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:54:34 PM

I'm not going to lie, recently I was thinking to invest a thousand dollars or so in genesis mining to start mining DASH

Even with a lot of negative feed back and so many angry people my sister says they paying her every day.

I don't like STEEM at all so I'd never mine it any where mate, but still I need to read more opinions about them

Before I invest any of my money.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:03:02 PM

Well, your sister lost a lot of money cause whatever she chose, there s NO CHANCE she ll reach ROI with Genesis Mining, EVER.

Sorry to tell you that but I guess next time you guys should trust bad reviews.

Especially when there re legit ways to make money in crypto.

Good luck.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
jijiliangliang

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:09:12 PM

There is the other guy complaining genesis mining don't give him the correct payout in facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/GenesisMining/videos/vb.622023254530515/1463664343699731/?type=2&theater&notif_t=video_reply&notif_id=1496542912284675

The trick is they don't do this to all of their costumers, but randomly pick someone. Who know if you will be the one selected by them not to give all payouts you are supposed to get. Once you find out you don't get  the correct payouts and complain to them, the only answer you get is be patient for the first few times. And later they totally ignore your email and complain. That is exactly my experience.

If you have a thousand dollors, why not just get a miner and do mining yourself. Or just directly buy coins. Either way  is way much better and more secure than investing in genesis mining which have tuns of negative reviews on internet. It is just my opinion, I have tried genesis mining once and I will never buy any contract with them. I prefer to take a  risk to order the new 10.8g dash miner which is what I have done than to take the risk in buying contract in genesis mining.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:52:12 PM

I don't like STEEM at all so I'd never mine it any where mate, but still I need to read more opinions about them

Before I invest any of my money.

Don't do it. By "investing" money in this service, you incentivize them to continue operating their nasty practices of making people end up in negative numbers. I understand that people want to put their coins to work, but cloud mining isn't the way, and especially not when it comes to genesis mining. Chances of you reaching the point of breaking even are lower than 1% -- it's a pure waste of time, where you slowly get paid back your money till they run or trash your contracts/shares....
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: