Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs Stratis  (Read 18043 times)
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

Waves and Stratis are paying attention, always moving in the same way in the market. I find both of them unsuccessful. But if I had to vote, it would be waves.
For me is the same, both of them are coins that have something to say on market but if i need to pick one of them it would be waves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mishelinbtc

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:48:54 PM

Sometimes it's a good thing for me to read the article written to make more profitable shopping from the market. Sometimes when I look, I want to see both sides of the medallion. Market fluctuations are not really as bad as I thought it is my style to make purchases during fluctuating times. I would never hesitate to take even Staris. Occasional fluctuations allow people to be aware and spread subcodes. Bzazan buyers invest in price increases.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:21:59 PM

I'd like more Stratis. I don't have anything against Waves but Stratis is better as I think. I easy learn both coins. And that's why I have such mention. In Waves I don't like easiest way to create own token for ICO. And I hope Stratis will make it more difficult for some scam filter. I understand that  it not help. But maybe
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:20:58 PM

Have high hopes for both of these as do many people.
They have a similar circulating supply.
I see both hitting $100 within a year - which do you guys think will hit first?

Smiley

I think stratis and waves are very good coins which can rise again with the rising prices of the many other coins. But in my opinion, stratis might reach better prices before of the rising of waves.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

Have high hopes for both of these as do many people.
They have a similar circulating supply.
I see both hitting $100 within a year - which do you guys think will hit first?

Smiley

I can't seen the status of that both coins in the coinmarketcap since i stop working in trading because of the recent situation.
 But of course neo and stratis have potential and have possible to hit your price expectations just keep strong and pray the red signal become better goes into green all altcoins increase in the market before end of this year.

DRVX

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:49:52 AM

I don't think these coins have the potential to hit 100 USD within a year. It's like dream to me. I was hoping to see waves at 100 USD in this year and I heard many predictions about it and now it's less than 3 USD in price and many people lost their hope from WAVES. Straits is another good coin but I still don't think this coin can hit even 10 USD within a year.

The price does not matter much. For me, both of the tokens are very cool. I really cannot make a final choice. Therefore, I hold Stratis and Waves. I am sure that these altcoins will gain really well next year.
kovaa

Activity: 523

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:56:20 AM

Both of Waves and Stratis are the good coin. But I think Waves will hit 100$ first. Waves are undervalued now. I will buy more waves now. Just splits your investment on Waves and Stratis. There is nothing we need to worry after investing our money in these coins. They all have the strength to become better and bring profit to investors.
Bhargurn

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:20:11 AM

As a new investor Stratis is what interested me in the altcoins to begin with. It was the first one that I learned about and I'm holding some now hoping for the best.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:30:51 PM

I'd like more Stratis. I don't have anything against Waves but Stratis is better as I think. I easy learn both coins. And that's why I have such mention. In Waves I don't like easiest way to create own token for ICO. And I hope Stratis will make it more difficult for some scam filter. I understand that  it not help. But maybe

I like Stratis as well but I am on the side of those people, who support Waves. In my opinion, STRAT has fewer chances to gain than Waves. Certainly, neither of then will hit $100.
Bambam28

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

Both projects are interesting, but I trust WAVES more. It seems to me that this project is much more stable than STRATIS. In addition, WAVES are developing more actively.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

I like Stratis as well but I am on the side of those people, who support Waves. In my opinion, STRAT has fewer chances to gain than Waves. Certainly, neither of then will hit $100.
Well both of them have been decreasing a lot from the peak price. Stratis and waves are in the same tier right now. Both are over priced coin. Remember there will be more and more platform that offers blockchain service and that will be so difficult for both of coins to defend its place.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

I think both having tough time here against ETH. Lately waves drop a lot, however I still like the WAVES.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

none of them, there are much more better projects with actual products, like bancor. search more.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:09:07 PM

I think the waves are better I just need to work a little better my team is always patient for him and I need to wait more hopefully we all win. good luck

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Job7work

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:08:43 PM

I support both projects, they are very cool, I think that each of these projects has a great future, but I would give preference to Stratis
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:50:52 AM

Waves is now really taking the lead to be honest. They have partnered with Rostoc, a company founded by Putin and will possibly generate a lot of traffic on the blockchain and smart contracts will soon be activated on the mainnet.
ramsankadirov1345

Activity: 129

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:56:55 AM

It seems to me that Stratis have more chances and prospects for growth. It the first will reach a point in $100 if to compare it and Waves.

Thug Life

Activity: 359

Freedom

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

I am more support of waves than stratis, because waves is one of the coins that already has high popularity and have lots of volume in all markets,which more convinced me that waves had their own platform
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

in fact, both STRAT and WAVES have equal chances to reach a price of $ 100. But I like STRAT more and I invested more in it.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:06:48 PM

in fact I have both assets from the coin. Seeing the fluctuations and the announced projects, I feel more of a big advantage in waves. I suggest that you should have a large number of waves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: