Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:55:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs Stratis  (Read 18043 times)
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 02:40:59 PM

hold both, both have big plans and huge potential of earnings in long term

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 03:04:57 AM

I can see both hitting at least $50 some time this year and right now I would invest in Waves as it's the cheaper of the two but I think an even amount spread across the two will make investors some good profit in the long term as I believe these two are good long term projects.
If I choose too much money to invest for a while? As you say, its value has reached $ 50 so it will continue to increase or lower? Long-term investment is good, but how much profit do you make in relation to short-term investment?

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
comp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:01:10 PM

Both stratis and waves are crap imho. Worthless empty shells to fill the pockets of the owners
Drowzy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

ZZzzzzzzz..

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:21:50 PM

I'm buying both coins on this dip. I have high expectations for these coins. I see both in the top 10 next year.
stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 03:52:26 PM

Waves has a lot of potential. It's the first coin I took out of the exchange and have been enoying lending and the wallet eversince. Don't know that much about stratis...

Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:23:43 PM

Waves has a lot of potential. It's the first coin I took out of the exchange and have been enoying lending and the wallet eversince. Don't know that much about stratis...

Can anyone explain what lending is and how it works?
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:24:30 PM

Im holding both of these - Even if one goes to $10 in the future and the other crashes, your still up double profits.

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:40:07 PM

Can anyone explain what lending is and how it works?
in the wallet is above  a button.... leasing...... you can 7 days Leasing your Waves. 2 or 1200 does not matter
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:44:51 PM

In my opinion waves more prospective than stratis, waves provide token creation same as ethereum and i think this is key for waves to hit higher price
darkistorrik

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:38:49 PM

I bought 250pcs, we'll see at the end of the year what the result will be.

I am still alive.
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:06:08 PM

Waves and Stratis Both coin will hit up to 20-30$. Because
 Now Coin market in RED, When Market will Rise thous coin price will be up.
Sterben

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:08:58 PM

I think waves will be a better investiton in future. Stratis isn't bad too but I'd choose Waves.
comp

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:15:31 PM

Look out whom you give your money to --》》 waves CEO  https://youtu.be/XC1sPozgmpA

What a crap!!!!!

It's just total madness that there are topics where people have trust in things like waves. Really total madness
headachy

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:09:07 PM

Lol have you moved from 4chan now to Bitcointalk with this bullshit..non stop same shit talk...don't know how you don't get tired. Waves are great and will have great future...Sasha is a hardworking dev and Waves are making  some crazy big things and more to come..
comp

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:19:58 PM

Lol have you moved from 4chan now to Bitcointalk with this bullshit..non stop same shit talk...don't know how you don't get tired. Waves are great and will have great future...Sasha is a hardworking dev and Waves are making  some crazy big things and more to come..

Every rational person should have a look at this interview and listen to the content. The questions asked, the answers given.

https://youtu.be/XC1sPozgmpA

It's utter madness that we let these scammers (same for most other icos and altcoins) suck every dollar out of our pockets for 0 in return. Or if you only speculate you won' t care...but then please don' t try to rationalize things in ways as if anything usefull other then perpetual bubble and burst cycles will be generated by something like waves. Madoff 10.0
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:52:30 AM

Lol have you moved from 4chan now to Bitcointalk with this bullshit..non stop same shit talk...don't know how you don't get tired. Waves are great and will have great future...Sasha is a hardworking dev and Waves are making  some crazy big things and more to come..

Every rational person should have a look at this interview and listen to the content. The questions asked, the answers given.

It's utter madness that we let these scammers (same for most other icos and altcoins) suck every dollar out of our pockets for 0 in return. Or if you only speculate you won' t care...but then please don' t try to rationalize things in ways as if anything usefull other then perpetual bubble and burst cycles will be generated by something like waves. Madoff 10.0
"We let those scammers..." do what? Prey on your greed and lack of self-control and due diligence?
Come off your high horse, the reason why you're so salty is because you invested and lost. Someone cashed in on your greed and apparent lack of control.
And perpetual bubble and burst cycles? When has it never been one form of circle or the other? If we should go by your rationalization, everything's a scam - and of course it is! It's capitalism! One man's gain is another man's lose. If you can't deal with it, what are you doing round this "speculative" corner in the first place?
comp

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:09:10 AM

"We let those scammers..." do what? Prey on your greed and lack of self-control and due diligence?
Come off your high horse, the reason why you're so salty is because you invested and lost. Someone cashed in on your greed and apparent lack of control.
And perpetual bubble and burst cycles? When has it never been one form of circle or the other? If we should go by your rationalization, everything's a scam - and of course it is! It's capitalism! One man's gain is another man's lose. If you can't deal with it, what are you doing round this "speculative" corner in the first place?

Not salted. Bought at 1 euro sold at 5.50. But that was before I realized the massive scams that are going on. My message is not for speculators who rightly give shit about the underlying shit or scam, but to the people that seriously think that something like waves,  EOS, pilar, tezos will bring something new to the world.

And yes...I'm rather for genuine ideas with no profit than waves like scams that destroy the space.

I do respect your honesty. You at least give your perspective as others just try to lure other people into the multi level marketing crap.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:29:23 AM

Not salted. Bought at 1 euro sold at 5.50. But that was before I realized the massive scams that are going on. My message is not for speculators who rightly give shit about the underlying shit or scam, but to the people that seriously think that something like waves,  EOS, pilar, tezos will bring something new to the world.

And yes...I'm rather for genuine ideas with no profit than waves like scams that destroy the space.

I do respect your honesty. You at least give your perspective as others just try to lure other people into the multi level marketing crap.
I can agree with you that few crypto bring anything new to the table. It's mostly FUDs, FOMO, pumps and dumps. Very few cryptos have real-world applications and that is what I look for when I'm buying to hold long term.
Virtually all alts have been accused one being one form of scam or the other - dash, steem, monero, eth, etc (pun intended). Some have proven to be scam - onecoin, leocoin, billioncoin. If waves crashes in five years, then it crashed. But five years is like eternity in crypto.
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 09:50:11 AM

I can agree with you that few crypto bring anything new to the table. It's mostly FUDs, FOMO, pumps and dumps. Very few cryptos have real-world applications and that is what I look for when I'm buying to hold long term.
Virtually all alts have been accused one being one form of scam or the other - dash, steem, monero, eth, etc (pun intended). Some have proven to be scam - onecoin, leocoin, billioncoin. If waves crashes in five years, then it crashed. But five years is like eternity in crypto.
If Waves really is scam project, I can sure not only Waves, all cryptocurrency (Bitcoin & Altcoin) can be scam.
When this future is true, it just is a market in short time for attract investor know blockchain and potential of  blockchain on the world's. A product for PR technology blockchain

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:13:50 AM

If Waves really is scam project, I can sure not only Waves, all cryptocurrency (Bitcoin & Altcoin) can be scam.
When this future is true, it just is a market in short time for attract investor know blockchain and potential of  blockchain on the world's. A product for PR technology blockchain
Exactly what I said.
If a scam is defined as someone making a run with investors money, then waves and other cryptos are not, because we are not investors, we're buyers - buying a product. ICOs, on the other hand, is where investors flock to - investing into potentials
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: