Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and ETH trading for big profits  (Read 181 times)
bitcoineverything (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 12:41:55 AM

Hi everyone!

I am a cryptocurrecy investor for more than two years already. Trading is my thing and I do constant fundamental and technical analysis on the cryptocurrencies I invest into. I do research on insights & events and I watch the prices as they move on a daily basis.  Currently, I am fascinated about profitable abitrage oppurtunities in the crypto trading industry, specifically in Korea and Japan.

On that note, I am looking for a partnership with a Korean, Japanese, Filipino and/or any other nationality who trades and resides in Korea or Japan. I am looking for someone who is TRUSTWORTHY, HONEST and WILLING TO MAKE FRIENDS.

If you are interested and you want to know more details, please reply to this post and let us make an agreement.

There is a huge market for sales and huge demand currently so it is really profitable for both parties.

Feel free to send me a message here on BCT or reply to this thread.

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:07:23 AM

pm me for more details pls. hopefully it can be profitable on my part too. i just have a question, do i need to send some amount to you or you will just give me signals?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: