Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre group buy] mining contract (proposal)  (Read 958 times)
polarhei (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Firing it up

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 04:10:38 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2013, 04:16:58 AM by polarhei

13 hundred usd for borrowing 50GH for 4 months.
Real stuff has Real epelement like address and the contact person at least.

This is my first proposal.I like to make stronger due to defects found on different cases.

Known risks of shared mining(mining contract):
1. Miner Delivery is not on time
2. Fiat exchange rate varies so dynamic, Although I try to provide a proposal of better contract due to bad effect, still need to remind the main risk as people use the token for fiat. SINCE. the date, according to BTC-E price,At least USD 95.00 for one BTC. The worst price can be reached to zero like Forex exchange.
3. Pool used may be down due to DDos attack.
4. Documentation for performing wire transfer can be very lengthy due to excessive transactions and the transfer amount a day.
5. Country issues so I only,help you to obtain some tokens.

Introduction
In animal kingdom, to survive, to make stronger, work together for this. Real business should be.

However in mining contract written the payment received can be problem, Bi-weekly or weekly, too long for some people. So I hereby say, normally 72 hours, you shall receive  payment.

I currently, may be luckily to obtain a 0.11 BTC giveaway contract issued by cloudhashing for further prediction and evalations, constructing a better service for believers.

Expected return in Fiat
This relies on operators, even one of the famous contracts known as Cloudhashing, the expected return may be too good to be true due to bi-weekly payment scheme, also for new comers as all people know if you like to receive the reasonable amount in fiat, 72 hours payment, 50Ghash/s at least may be a more reasonable option in lower pool hashrate but not in high ones. Currently cloudhashing is in beta run, at least 700Ghash/s for the time being.

The purposed plan
The service shall be operated with kncminer first then some other companies excluding BFL,Avalon and ASICminer for the time being.

The hashrate, For the trustful europe group called KncMiner, In order to run efficient, at least 200Ghash/s with six months 24/7 running hosting service. If lucky, the base cost will be USD 5,200. For package introduced, the package is split into four shares, each share costs you USD 1,300 , which may be more reasonable for users.

If there are more people liking to, then I shall upgrade the plan.

Maximum Duration: 4 months.

Payment plan
The stage one should be operated every 72 hours at most
After the cost retained, which I will announce, the payment will be a weekly basis like buying weekly magazine.

How to order?

Contact me with private message first . Please tell me the hashrate you woukd like first, I will send you in detail as trust is the most important for business. At this moment, who still write a real letter to you to ensure the truth?

If confirmed, the registered should be sent as I treat this seriously.

Deadline: 30 August 2013 2359 hrs +0000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamesc760

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 04:27:23 PM

I have no idea what you are proposing. Please simplify your proposals. Thanks you!
polarhei (OP)

Activity: 462

Firing it up

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 04:14:47 AM

In short, 13 hundred usd for borrowing 50GH/s for 4 months. Interested? PM me for more detail ON OR before 30 August 2013
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: