Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2018, 08:36:31 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⭐️⭐️⭐️HEALTH FX⭐️⭐️⭐️The Future of Healthcare. Smarter.  (Read 434 times)
vazarii

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:32:21 AM

Hi Opium,

We have crossed our US$2.8m soft-cap. This was done within the first week of private sales.

With best,

Health FX Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOUNTY PORTALS
BLOG
WHERE BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
MEETS AUTOMATION
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
AND MORE!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
vazarii

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:33:55 AM

Our Whitelist is now officially open.

vazarii

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

We have achieved our Softcap

Read more about this on our Medium channel: https://medium.com/hfxtoken

nazareth flith

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:27:41 PM

congratulations to you, good news early because softcap has been achieved with the remaining time, hopefully this project can succeed and hardcap can be achieved well, good luck.

CryptoKrunch official

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:07:07 AM

Your project HealthFX was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/HealthFX to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

CryptoKrunch: the ultimate Crypto Platform
ansi

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:39:45 AM

I don't know if this can help me where i live, i mean let's say i invested & wanna take advantage of this token utility, will this be helpful for me where i live?
I suppose this is basically for institution rather than citizens, / individuals, right?

▐███▌                      ▐███▌               ▐██████████████▄             █████████▄
  ████                      ████                █████████████████            ███████████
    ████                  ████                ████▌                   ▀███           ████      ▀███
    ▐███▌              ▐████              ████▌                     ▄███           ████      ▄███
     ▐███▌            ▐█████            ████▌        ███████████           ███████████
       ▐███▌        ▐███████        ▐███▌          ████▀▀▀▀████         ████▀▀▀▀████
         ████▌    ▐███▌▐███▌    ▐███▌            ████         ████        ████         ████
           ████    ████    ████    ████              ████       ▄████        ████       ▄████
            █████████     ▐████████▌              ████████████▌       ████████████▌
              ███████          ███████                   ▀█████████▀           ▀█████████▀

◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕
⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩

vazarii

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

congratulations to you, good news early because softcap has been achieved with the remaining time, hopefully this project can succeed and hardcap can be achieved well, good luck.

Hi Nazareth Flith,

Thank you for your great wishes and support in Health FX.

We welcome you to subscribe to our newsletters on our Website www.hfxtoken.com and join our Telegram community to get the latest updates.

With best,

Health FX Team
vazarii

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

Your project HealthFX was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/HealthFX to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Hi CryptoKrunch,

Thank you for listing us. We will review and revert back to you should it require any changes.

With best,

Health FX Team
vazarii

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:45:00 PM

I don't know if this can help me where i live, i mean let's say i invested & wanna take advantage of this token utility, will this be helpful for me where i live?
I suppose this is basically for institution rather than citizens, / individuals, right?

Hi Ansi,

Thank you for your interest in Health FX. HFX token provides for many benefits for consumers/citizens/individuals. We are a decentralised global healthcare platform with a worldwide reach of medical professionals. The use of the HFX token is to give access to AI-driven service matching recommendations, internal payments for services between platform stakeholders, cross-border payments for healthcare services, community incentivisation to develop and enhance the ecosystem.

For more information on consumer benefits, please check out our Website www.hfxtoken.com and Whitepaper.

The table below will give you an overview of the benefits provided to consumers:

With best,

Health FX Team

vazarii

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

Did you miss the last Ask Me Anything live session with our CEO, Varun Panjwani?

The video is now available on YouTube: https://youtu.be/QAL-neR2dDg

Click to find out what questions were asked by our community and how Varun answered them:

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.