Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:00:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: - CRYPTOCLONE LLC - PAYING INVESTMENT PLATFORM - 200+ CRYPTOS - 5% AFFILIATE -  (Read 13785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
smbbm

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:17:39 PM

I suggest we should give like 48 hours to whoever stolen those funds to return them or at least to confess and cooperate. If there is no one responding to that, we should collect solid bounty for hunters to bring these thieves to justice. I offer at least 1,000 USD for that and I'm sure others will follow and we can get really some attractive bounty collected. If these people don't have any conscience they should at least know it's stupid to steal in cryptospace. I really hate to see these fraudulent activities here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jules81

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:18:12 PM

I reported these guys to FBI. It might take some time but they are official on the FBI cyber crime radar. Which means they are being investigated. We will see these guys in the news
They got me for 7k. I'll pay 7k to see scum like this get sent to prison

IM FROM THE UK THEY GOT ME FOR $70K I WAS BITTHECOLLECTER. THAT POST FROM THEM IS NONSENSE THEY HAD ME OFF THE LEADERBOARD SINCE FRIDAY LOCKED OUT   AND ZERO INVESTS SHOWING. IF WE ALL GET TOGETHER WE CAN GET A SUBPOENA SERVED TO THE LEGAL ENTITY INCORP SERVICES TO DECLARE THE IDENTITIES OF THE REAL PEOPLE BEHIND IT.

You can report here i guess: http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud

Thank you kindly Jules are you from uk??? I'm so annoyed I'm taking this all the way

No im not but i got Scammed by such sites registered by Fake uk companies with legit ssl certification and Company Registration documents which seems to grow like sh** currently.
But as an non resident i wasnt able to Report them via this link. They ripped off a few Million Dollars in the past few weeks and still by copying site change content a little and promoting on google ads and big sites like coinmarketcap. Its a mess.

Is it really that easy to Register a Limited company with Fake data in uk?
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:30:37 PM

"PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANYMORE DEPOSITS AND READ THE IMPORTANT MESSAGE BELOW

Today, at 3:25AM GMT we had been breached without any warning at CryptoClone. Our database and our website as a whole has been breached and we have no access to any of our resources.
As you have noticed, all payout addresses were changed and are now being redirected to the hackers addresses. Not only this, the wallets storing for up to 72 hours of payments were compromised, and we are left only with a small reserve in cold storage that were not being used at the time of the breach
We are doing our very best to regain access to both the website and database by contacting our hosting providers, though at this point we have no information what so ever about how this happened (since our servers were very tightly secured) and who was behind this.
However in saying this, a suspect is http://cryptoclone.ga as they have directly copied files we owned here at CryptoClone, so it is safe to assume they have had access to our server in the last 24 hours, and we are looking into whois information and the owner of the domain to take this up further.
For now, we can offer a 25% refund on investments, as this is all we have left in our reserves. Unfortunately, this will come at a first come first serve basis, and you must provide your username on site, your investment address (original as we have a backup of the investment table) and the amount you invested and were paid. We will pay the remainder + 10% for the troubles to as many people as we possibly can. Please email support@cryptoclone.com to apply for this rebate....."
 This is obviously a bullshit!
You email them and maybe give more private details and dont be suprised if you gonna be hacked one day!

Did you read this topic? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1967658.0

They just collecting a bit more deposits then you will see some dumps in several different coins, same as before, they will dump deep to get BTC from all the others alts..

Last time I lost ~8btc this time I been warning you guys like no one did to me before..

Also Is suspicious this guy I think - "hoks" Last Active:June 17  which report my warning message as spam and kind a advertised them here

profile- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=328013

and this "yanglaod" Last Active:June 15,

profile- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=127719

I dont care if they reported me really or not but how you can answer somebody like this in first place??
I think they are pupets of "qwep" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=114334
Soon you will see this page thats for sure..

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:32:44 PM

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANYMORE DEPOSITS AND READ THE IMPORTANT MESSAGE BELOW

Today, at 3:25AM GMT we had been breached without any warning at CryptoClone. Our database and our website as a whole has been breached and we have no access to any of our resources.
As you have noticed, all payout addresses were changed and are now being redirected to the hackers addresses. Not only this, the wallets storing for up to 72 hours of payments were compromised, and we are left only with a small reserve in cold storage that were not being used at the time of the breach
We are doing our very best to regain access to both the website and database by contacting our hosting providers, though at this point we have no information what so ever about how this happened (since our servers were very tightly secured) and who was behind this.
However in saying this, a suspect is http://cryptoclone.ga as they have directly copied files we owned here at CryptoClone, so it is safe to assume they have had access to our server in the last 24 hours, and we are looking into whois information and the owner of the domain to take this up further.
For now, we can offer a 25% refund on investments, as this is all we have left in our reserves. Unfortunately, this will come at a first come first serve basis, and you must provide your username on site, your investment address (original as we have a backup of the investment table) and the amount you invested and were paid. We will pay the remainder + 10% for the troubles to as many people as we possibly can. Please email support@cryptoclone.com to apply for this rebate.

Again, we urge that you DO NOT make any further deposits, as the site is no longer in our original control.

We are very sorry to inform all of our clients of such news, as we were growing very well and were extremely happy with the rate of satisfaction our clients.

From the team at CryptoClone LLC.

**we ask that you quote this post to ensure everyone is aware of the situation and to urge not to make any new deposits

BAhahahahaha right, the Bullshit continues to flow. Let me guess you were in first in first served and got the 25% to?

There seems to be enough of you here that got ripped, you should start a slack group or something to co-ordinate a legal response. 

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
Tireless

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:35:34 PM

Use this to report fraud to FBI Cyber Crime. They will find them like the 40 guys they arrested in India a couple months ago

https://www.fbi.gov/tips

https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
culturev

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:52:22 PM

I noticed that my payments stopped at 8;45 and began Googling for information. I found this site and your discussion. I fell for it too, luckily I was somewhat conservative with my investments. Sorry to you guys who really invested a lot into this. I learned a lesson fast. Just started dabbling in Altcoins over the past couple months. Next time, I'll really be leery. Obviously, we are dealing with people from many cultural backgrounds in this arena and some people will do anything to get rich quick. I lived in the communist block for over 20 years and it is a distinctly different mindset.

I also sent an email to them and hope that they will come through in some way. However, I was leaving messages on the chat and no one was replying, so most likely they are not attempting to communicate with investors.

Cheers.
SweetStars

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:00:32 PM

For now, we can offer a 25% refund on investments, as this is all we have left in our reserves. Unfortunately, this will come at a first come first serve basis, and you must provide your username on site, your investment address (original as we have a backup of the investment table) and the amount you invested and were paid. We will pay the remainder + 10% for the troubles to as many people as we possibly can. Please email support@cryptoclone.com to apply for this rebate.

Again, we urge that you DO NOT make any further deposits, as the site is no longer in our original control.

We are very sorry to inform all of our clients of such news, as we were growing very well and were extremely happy with the rate of satisfaction our clients.

**we ask that you quote this post to ensure everyone is aware of the situation and to urge not to make any new deposits

Sent an email as well.
Zinxxx

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:55:09 PM

Guys, I can see that payments still going out but don't know if these addresses are of real investors.

If above is true then they might be paying new investors and stopped paying old investors. Don't know what's going on. These idiots are also not updating any status.
IvanChan

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:56:29 PM

I reported these guys to FBI. It might take some time but they are official on the FBI cyber crime radar. Which means they are being investigated. We will see these guys in the news
They got me for 7k. I'll pay 7k to see scum like this get sent to prison

IM FROM THE UK THEY GOT ME FOR $70K I WAS BITTHECOLLECTER. THAT POST FROM THEM IS NONSENSE THEY HAD ME OFF THE LEADERBOARD SINCE FRIDAY LOCKED OUT   AND ZERO INVESTS SHOWING. IF WE ALL GET TOGETHER WE CAN GET A SUBPOENA SERVED TO THE LEGAL ENTITY INCORP SERVICES TO DECLARE THE IDENTITIES OF THE REAL PEOPLE BEHIND IT.

You can report here i guess: http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud

Thank you kindly Jules are you from uk??? I'm so annoyed I'm taking this all the way

No im not but i got Scammed by such sites registered by Fake uk companies with legit ssl certification and Company Registration documents which seems to grow like sh** currently.
But as an non resident i wasnt able to Report them via this link. They ripped off a few Million Dollars in the past few weeks and still by copying site change content a little and promoting on google ads and big sites like coinmarketcap. Its a mess.

Is it really that easy to Register a Limited company with Fake data in uk?

I only really found out about the uk ones today/yesterday, this is ridiculous that its so widespread. Look I think I've lost more than I should  have and I'm so on the thoth idea. Lets co ordinate all and everything at them! We can all agree to communicate via whatever channels and lets get at this. I haven't slept for days cause my drama started on Friday going into sat. So I'm gonna finally try to get some sleep if my heart will allow

On a personal  note to Thoth firstly and Fibonacci, you guys have really given me some inner strength in this time. If I do manage to sleep you guys have played a huge measure in that.

That said if I ever manage to recoup any of my 30btc's worth I now owe drinks to 3 people you 2 included. I was blessed to have you guys respond. From the heart thanks
angryhippo

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:15:39 PM

Have they actually responded to any email?? Yet they still keep the site up to bring in new money!!!
culturev

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:18:54 AM

Have they actually responded to any email?? Yet they still keep the site up to bring in new money!!!

I've received no reply. But I see there are still people investing.  Sad

Karma is very real. Things will come back to people who take advantage of others 10 fold. I firmly believe this. They will have miserable lives. Knowing that gives me a sense of peace. I feel for those who have really taken a hit from this. Try to find some good in the situation. If you try you can. We all want to avoid doing things to hurt others because it comes back to us.
culturev

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:26:01 AM

I only really found out about the uk ones today/yesterday, this is ridiculous that its so widespread. Look I think I've lost more than I should  have and I'm so on the thoth idea. Lets co ordinate all and everything at them! We can all agree to communicate via whatever channels and lets get at this. I haven't slept for days cause my drama started on Friday going into sat. So I'm gonna finally try to get some sleep if my heart will allow

On a personal  note to Thoth firstly and Fibonacci, you guys have really given me some inner strength in this time. If I do manage to sleep you guys have played a huge measure in that.

That said if I ever manage to recoup any of my 30btc's worth I now owe drinks to 3 people you 2 included. I was blessed to have you guys respond. From the heart thanks
[/quote]

Sorry to hear that man! Get some sleep. This will pass. They will get what is coming to them, even if it isn't through the law. Karma will get them, it won't be pretty. When this much indignant energy is manifested toward them the universe will deal with it. Get some sleep and don't dwell on it. Look at what you have to be grateful for.  Wink
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:32:18 AM

Yup, all addresses of active investments have been changed. My last investment was a small amount of posw coins since I wanted to try if the 350% plan would exit before they had any excuse not to pay me.

This was my original address before last night:

It was changed to this:

The program is after all a greed accelerator... I was right, I won't get paid  Sad

I suppose that post by newbie acct CryptoClone was just an excuse. If they really cared for those investors, they can simply ask their hoster to halt hosting the site and report that it was hacked!
Bitpapio

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:34:47 AM

"PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANYMORE DEPOSITS AND READ THE IMPORTANT MESSAGE BELOW

For now, we can offer a 25% refund on investments, as this is all we have left in our reserves. Unfortunately, this will come at a first come first serve basis, and you must provide your username on site, your investment address (original as we have a backup of the investment table) and the amount you invested and were paid. We will pay the remainder + 10% for the troubles to as many people as we possibly can. Please email support@cryptoclone.com to apply for this rebate....."
 This is obviously a bullshit!
You email them and maybe give more private details and dont be suprised if you gonna be hacked one day!

Did you read this topic? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1967658.0

They just collecting a bit more deposits then you will see some dumps in several different coins, same as before, they will dump deep to get BTC from all the others alts..

Last time I lost ~8btc this time I been warning you guys like no one did to me before..

Also Is suspicious this guy I think - "hoks" Last Active:June 17  which report my warning message as spam and kind a advertised them here

profile- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=328013

and this "yanglaod" Last Active:June 15,

profile- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=127719

I dont care if they reported me really or not but how you can answer somebody like this in first place??
I think they are pupets of "qwep" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=114334
Soon you will see this page thats for sure..

You are right, it says domain seized, is this true or part of the scam?
https://www.screencast.com/t/DOFe7wLWADz

r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 03:46:44 AM

I'm sorry, there are people here that may be the first time, but most already know that this only works at the beginning, so it breaks. Sites like this exist thousands!

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Ekhat32

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:33:22 AM

How do you plan to make this good. I lost 1 BTC. Very disappointed that this type of scam doesn't get shut down before it even starts. Karma is a BiTC******
smbbm

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:47:28 AM

All these thieves are so pathetic. They think they get some good money by this but in reality they are so doomed unless they change their thinking. If these people know what they bring upon themselves they would never steal even one satoshi.
Babad00k

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:53:03 AM

site is down
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:35:27 AM

Site is down. Will there be hope for our investments? I feel like Hash Ocean all over again. Sigh...
smbbm

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:19:38 AM

Is there anyone who received a response (or refundation) from support@cryptoclone.com so far?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: