Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:28:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trouble in Trump continued.  (Read 330 times)
Proton2233 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:03:29 AM

Now against Trump will be a trial about the existence of the businesses with foreign investments. Perhaps this is contrary to the law on the fight against corruption. Also, Trump will have to provide to the court his tax return, and will surely give rise to other proceedings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:28:23 AM

Now against Trump will be a trial about the existence of the businesses with foreign investments. Perhaps this is contrary to the law on the fight against corruption. Also, Trump will have to provide to the court his tax return, and will surely give rise to other proceedings.

Allow me to source you:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-dc-maryland-lawsuit-alleging-breach-constitutional-oath-conflict-interest-companies-a7785281.html

Attorneys general for the District of Columbia (DC) and the state of Maryland have said they will sue President Donald Trump, alleging that he has violated anti-corruption clauses in the Constitution by accepting millions in payments and benefits from foreign governments since moving into the White House.

The lawsuit, the first of its kind brought by government entities, centres on the fact that Trump chose to retain ownership of his company when he became President. Trump said in January that he was shifting his business assets into a trust managed by his sons to eliminate potential conflicts of interests.

But DC Attorney General Karl Racine, Democrat, and Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh, Democrat, say Trump has broken many promises to keep separate his public duties and private business interests. For one, his son Eric Trump has said the President would continue to receive regular updates about his company's financial health.

The lawsuit, which Racine and Frosh described to The Washington Post on Sunday night, could open a new front for Trump as he navigates duelling investigations by special counsel Robert Mueller and congressional committees of possible collusion between his associates and the Russian government during the 2016 presidential campaign.

I don't think it will get very far. Too much other stuff, Comey, Russia, eveything; this is a thousand cuts strategy.The ethics office screamed into the wind about the before he even took office, no one seemed to care or the news cycle swallowed it up. Maybe the States will get a little further than the specific federal oversight committee tasked with this, LOL. Wink

This does seem like low hanging fruit.
Palmerson

Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:36:12 AM

The attorney General also promised to address the Senate. A lot of noise and no action. The fact that Trump vile person I have no doubt, but it is impossible to accuse him without consequences. It seems to me that if they have no evidence then there is no need to create a smokescreen, but if the evidence is there then start impeachment proceedings. It's some kind of infinite series.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:44:59 AM

You haters are doing Trump the kind of advertisement, he could never afford to buy  Smiley

Honestly, hundreds of millions of dollars worth of time. You should be proud of yourself. It is pretty much irrelevant, if you hate him. You already made him into demi-god.

Cant wait where that is leading in that circus of yours.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:58:56 PM

You haters are doing Trump the kind of advertisement, he could never afford to buy  Smiley

Honestly, hundreds of millions of dollars worth of time. You should be proud of yourself. It is pretty much irrelevant, if you hate him. You already made him into demi-god.

I'm not the press. Not my fault (I think they are overcovering the orange bastard myself. If Trump farts into the wind, it's a headline. He's crooked, to me, have no doubt, but this is a known thing now. I'd the rest of America doesn't want to except it, meh, no fucks given. This to shall come to pass. You may notice I have stopped shitting on Trump actively, the ball is already rolling. We will all see what indeed comes to pass ,in the 2018 midterms and with the Russia investigation. Let's be really, really, real. We have a person in office that essentially lied about his platform. We have a president in office that is inept. And half of America is so mad that they didn't get their way the last 8 years that they will burn the rest of the democracy to take revenge on Obama.

In retrospect, I wish he had never been elected. I understand now from this forum, I will never be more than a simple Black fool to the lot of you.  I respect your opinions, even when they threaten my very existence. It makes me sad because I haven't had kids yet Sad we really want to get get pregnant, I've been saving up so much money to make sure that we so this right, that I do everything in my power to make sure that my seeds will want for nothing, to ensure that I am no burden to the State, and that all the things that I would provide my child would not be in vain. Why should I bring anything in to this cruel world, where becuase of the color of my skin, my child would be assumed inferior? No matter how much of the Bible I teach my child, no matter how much of humility and grace, my child will never be more than a goddamned nigger to ALOT of the regular posters on this forum. I am realizing that, despite my intent, I can never make the world better for my children. It literally makes me cry, call me a bitch or whatever, but I exist literally to make sure the kids I have not birthed yet have a swell time with this life. I wouldn't inflict this environment on my child, this toxic shit we call America at the moment. If I were a slave, I would put a nail in my child's fucking head. Becuase no one should have to hear being a piece of shit simply because I didn't have the choice to choice what color I got dipped in. Fuck my accomplishments, fuck my words, I will never be the sum of my works and action, only ill formwd assumptions about my intellwct and character.

I'm Black. I'll will never be more than that to some people. It's weak, but its not new. It's the early this thing works, you learn to deal with it Wink

And the weak part is, half of you will read this post and laugh at me for being a snowflake.

And I was taught by my parent to love all of you unconditionally. America has tricked me folks, and the joke is far from over. And I will be a passenger on this bus until I die. Thank you.

But meh, you deal with shit and move the fuck on.

So I'll shut the fuck up. It not like anyone cares Wink

I'm sorry, I don't want to delete this, it was sincere. But I apologize for getting off topic, and I don't really think you most of you give a.fuck anyway. Sorry for wasting your time with words.

TLDR; Green got sensitive for moment, I won't make this mistake again Wink

So anyway, the forum Smiley

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:28:51 PM

This is the same thing that happened and propelled him to the Presidency, free advertisement, they didnt know that the masses knew the media was rigged so when they all went against him they pieced everything up and realised the truth about it all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Lampaster

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:23:39 PM

No advertising can not do, Trump the smart. Therefore, not only the press, but the smartest people in the world turned away from Trump. He was not smart enough to understand that notoriety is good for showmanship, but for the President it's a shame.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:28:39 PM

Media propaganda and prosecution against this currently united states of American administration will not stand. The same thing and many evil stories that was said against him(Trump), that finally give him a position of president. The best thing to do now that the election is over is to stop campaigning!
Kronos21

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:55:45 PM

Media propaganda and prosecution against this currently united states of American administration will not stand. The same thing and many evil stories that was said against him(Trump), that finally give him a position of president. The best thing to do now that the election is over is to stop campaigning!
You recommend in a democratic society to close his mouth and be silent until the next election? What is a democracy? So it happens in dictatorial countries. Even if he is the President people have the right to confront his actions by all legal means.
matuson

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:26:22 PM

Trump himself provokes scandals around him. It has become a trend. He doesn't understand what to do. Any action meets a counteraction such that there was not any other President. I'm sorry that Americans vote for these people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: