Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 02:56:31 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why most terrorist are Muslim?  (Read 5728 times)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 1526

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:11:53 AM

I just noticed and realized that I have never heard of a certain Christian terrorist, all I hear is that when a terrorist is in the news, he/she is a Muslim. I am not saying that Muslims are terrorist, so don't get me wrong.

Sorry my friend , but i think that your opinion isn't right. Terrorism has no religion. Terorists make teracts in the name of their religion. you have never heard about Oslo,Utoya teract by Anders Behring Breivik? Breivik killed at least 84 people, mostly teenagers, in his shooting rampage on the Utoya Island where Norway's ruling Labor Party held a youth camp, and another 7 people in the bomb attack in downtown Oslo.  I am Christian but i think terorism has no religion!

OK.. Let's take the list of the terrorist incidents and the number of people killed by Islam. During the past 20 years, around 5 million people have lost their lives as a result of all forms of religious terrorism. Out of this number, less than 500 people (or 0.01% of the total) lost their lives as a result of non-Muslim terrorism. Now tell me whether Islam and terrorism are related or not.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀ ▄▄████  ████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
▄██▀ ▄███████    ███████▄ ▀██▄
██▀ ▄████████▀    ▀████████▄ ▀██
██▀ ██████████      ██████████ ▀██
██▀ ██████████        ██████████ ▀██
▄██                                ██▄
██ ▄                              ▄ ██
██ ███▄                        ▄███ ██
██ ██████▄                  ▄██████ ██
██ ▀████████              ████████▀ ██
▀██ ███████                ███████ ██▀
██▄ █████▀                ▀█████ ▄██
██▄ ████        ▄▄        ████ ▄██
██▄ ▀█      ▄▄████▄▄      █▀ ▄██
██▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄██▀
▀██▄▄ ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[    ]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freeyourmind

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:29:33 AM

I just noticed and realized that I have never heard of a certain Christian terrorist, all I hear is that when a terrorist is in the news, he/she is a Muslim. I am not saying that Muslims are terrorist, so don't get me wrong.

Sorry my friend , but i think that your opinion isn't right. Terrorism has no religion. Terorists make teracts in the name of their religion. you have never heard about Oslo,Utoya teract by Anders Behring Breivik? Breivik killed at least 84 people, mostly teenagers, in his shooting rampage on the Utoya Island where Norway's ruling Labor Party held a youth camp, and another 7 people in the bomb attack in downtown Oslo.  I am Christian but i think terorism has no religion!

OK.. Let's take the list of the terrorist incidents and the number of people killed by Islam. During the past 20 years, around 5 million people have lost their lives as a result of all forms of religious terrorism. Out of this number, less than 500 people (or 0.01% of the total) lost their lives as a result of non-Muslim terrorism. Now tell me whether Islam and terrorism are related or not.

I'm not going to defend Islam or the terrorist activity that has been done.  However, when the military of another country has an interest in taking your resources, and civilian deaths are part of it...there will be a certain number of children or adults that will team up and seek revenge for their family members.  That isn't irrational to me.  There will be consequences with sending military all over the world with self interest.  Since these places don't have an army to fight with, it ends up being small attacks on civilians.  But don't think for a second that the US military isn't killing civilians.  They are on foreign soil not for defense, but for offense.  If that isn't called terrorism as the initiation of aggression, then the retaliation shouldn't either.
strontiumsane

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:01:12 PM

Maybe media cover more muslim tragedy acts. Oh, and it's no about religions or beliefs, they all commit crimes.
pineapplecharm1

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:39:39 PM

i think it is media who makes people think this way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.