Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why most terrorist are Muslim?  (Read 5985 times)
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:46:23 PM

For me it doesn't appear to be that terrorist are categorized by religion and their beliefs. It is just that most of them are muslims that is why some other terrorist with different religions are just covered, which is when you count them all more people are from the muslim, but it doesnt mean all of them. Some terrorist are even hiding their faces behind the government and can even consider as  snakes in the community , we may not know but some of them are government officials which are using the image of the government just to be in their positions or to avoid or be protected against the law.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:51:33 PM

I agree.It's not normal people to commit terrorism cause of religions.Jihad is an Arabic word which literally means striving and struggling, especially with a praiseworthy aim.The "holy war" is just an excuse from perverse people.

What about the verses in Quran, which demands that believers should wage "Jihad" against the non-Muslims? The original meaning of that word may be "to struggle", but in Quran the meaning is to wage war against the non-Muslims. And even more, Quran promises 72 virgins to anyone who gets martyred while waging Jihad against the infidels.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:01:56 PM

I agree.It's not normal people to commit terrorism cause of religions.Jihad is an Arabic word which literally means striving and struggling, especially with a praiseworthy aim.The "holy war" is just an excuse from perverse people.

What about the verses in Quran, which demands that believers should wage "Jihad" against the non-Muslims? The original meaning of that word may be "to struggle", but in Quran the meaning is to wage war against the non-Muslims. And even more, Quran promises 72 virgins to anyone who gets martyred while waging Jihad against the infidels.

@mariahh oh the struggles, the kampf!  Grin

@bryant.coleman Never fully read the Koran, besides it might be pointless to say I did since they'd just say "but you haven't read it in Arabic". I believe I read somewhere though that the virgins is from a hadith and that originally, it was Allah feeding the worthy grapes. What a bummer when you really want sex you never had on Earth.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:28:41 PM

The majority of people in the West read the Quran. Why read it if they are not Muslims? What difference do what it says. For me the main thing is that all terrorists are Muslims, and so Islam is a religion of terrorists. No matter what I wrote don't believe them.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:40:05 PM

I just noticed and realized that I have never heard of a certain Christian terrorist, all I hear is that when a terrorist is in the news, he/she is a Muslim. I am not saying that Muslims are terrorist, so don't get me wrong.

I have noticed that there is no verse that says that we should go around killing non Christians so that we can convert them . How are you supposed to convert non muslims when you are always killing them. The religion is a hateful one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:44:40 PM

The majority of people in the West read the Quran. Why read it if they are not Muslims? What difference do what it says. For me the main thing is that all terrorists are Muslims, and so Islam is a religion of terrorists. No matter what I wrote don't believe them.

It is not just about terrorism. Look at the religious conflicts which are happening around the world. Have you ever heard about Hindus fighting with the Buddhists or the Christians? If there are such incidents, then they are very rare. But what about Hindus fighting Muslims, Buddhists fighting Muslims and the Christians fighting Muslims? Such incidents are very common.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:10:38 PM

It is not just about terrorism. Look at the religious conflicts which are happening around the world. Have you ever heard about Hindus fighting with the Buddhists or the Christians? If there are such incidents, then they are very rare. But what about Hindus fighting Muslims, Buddhists fighting Muslims and the Christians fighting Muslims? Such incidents are very common.
The main war begins after the attack. It serves as a catalyst for war. When Muslims in India attacking Hindus or Buddhists this is also the attack. Islam is false religion and false values.
saenko

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:57:38 PM

The main war begins after the attack. It serves as a catalyst for war. When Muslims in India attacking Hindus or Buddhists this is also the attack. Islam is false religion and false values.

I also think that religion is to blame. Muslims commit murder in the name of God. But God does not need this. Why do some people kill themselves? This is contrary to the principles of nature

niokobo

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:06:06 PM

The US bombs the shit out since more than 30 years of the middle east, they invaded Iraq for no reason, they killed Ghadaffi for no reason

so why does anyone wonder why these muslims hate the US? I would too and I dont blame them at all

Look at our western world, we nothing but sick greedy individuen that would sell our own mother for the right price, look how many fags walk around in LA and New York and Hawaii, its disgusting

Look how much chaos and drama and war the US government causes around the world, its insane so who wouldnt become a terrorist living in the middle east

The US Government and the UK royal family do nothing but enslave the whole world with their garbage but yet blame muslims to be terrorists

I mean didnt the US Army kill almost all natives in this country and yet call it the land of the free
Didnt the US government enslave a whole continent?
Isnt the US government supporting Saudi Arabia where 9 of the 13 hijackers from 9/11 came from??

Fuck the US government those are the biggest terrorists of this planet but yet they make it seem everyone else is wrong when they are the ones that cause all that drama and war.

Dont be fooled by thse shitty media that lies to you 24/7 365 days a year.

Oh by the way most terrorists are christians, just look at Irlenad spain, IRA and the Bastian underground organisation aswell as the KKK are responsible for most terrorist attacks in Europe.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:51:25 PM

The US bombs the shit out since more than 30 years of the middle east, they invaded Iraq for no reason, they killed Ghadaffi for no reason

so why does anyone wonder why these muslims hate the US? I would too and I dont blame them at all.....

Okay, also don't be fooled by those shitty Internet Muslim apologists. Fair?

The question wasn't "why these muslims hate the US." That's just your attempt to misdirect the argument to another subject.

But in fact, muslims seem to hate a lot of people. Anywhere they are, they are hating and blowing things up. Muslim terrorism is worldwide.

www.thereligionofpeace.com
niokobo

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:58:49 PM

so why does anyone wonder why these muslims hate the US? I would too and I dont blame them at all.....

Okay, also don't be fooled by those shitty Internet Muslim apologists. Fair?

The question wasn't "why these muslims hate the US." That's just your attempt to misdirect the argument to another subject.

But in fact, muslims seem to hate a lot of people. Anywhere they are, they are hating and blowing things up. Muslim terrorism is worldwide.

www.thereligionofpeace.com

Well the reason why they turn into terrorists is because they hate something

And look at whites or christians, they hate even more and they hate because out of greed, muslim terrorists hate because they have been fucked over by christians
white christian terrorism is even bigger than muslim terror

just go back in History what white christian haters all did to this planet and people
look at the crusades, slavery, genocide etc etc...
timothy mcveigh, and all the high school shotters are whites, did you ever see a black person shot around in schools
did you ever see muslims shoot around in schools, no those are all whites

what did muslim terrorists really do?
we dont even know for sure if those terror attacks in London Paris Berlin and Brussels were committed by muslims or were in fact inside jobs the media always lies why wouldnt they lie about this?

And even if it were muslim terrorsits that committed thse attacks, so what
more people die every day in London, Paris or Berlin or Brussels on natural causes than people died through terror attacks

even 9/11 was an inside job, planned by white christians, so this argument is just stupid and so not true
niokobo

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:59:44 PM

oh and did you ever here of muslim preachers rape young boys and girls, no
only white christian priest rape and molest children and that everywhere
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:01:59 PM

Muslims hate everyone. They even their Muslim brothers hate. Let them say anything, but the maximum number of terrorist attacks occur in Muslim countries. And the main victims are Muslims. Probably the case not only in religion.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:04:19 PM

we dont even know for sure if those terror attacks in London Paris Berlin and Brussels were committed by muslims or were in fact inside jobs the media always lies why wouldnt they lie about this?

more people die every day in London, Paris or Berlin or Brussels on natural causes than people died through terror attacks

even 9/11 was an inside job, planned by white christians, so this argument is just stupid and so not true

30,000 Islamic terror attacks since 9/11.  All over the world, all types of societies. Maybe except Japan and China.

niokobo

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:13:52 PM

30,000 Islamic terror attacks since 9/11.  All over the world, all types of societies. Maybe except Japan and China.

were you got that number from- from the KKK homepage

im not saying they are good people, I cant stand them either but be realistic and look how much hate and war "we" white christians spread, thats insane besides i dont believe that number
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:21:50 PM

30,000 Islamic terror attacks since 9/11.  All over the world, all types of societies. Maybe except Japan and China.

were you got that number from- from the KKK homepage

im not saying they are good people, I cant stand them either but be realistic and look how much hate and war "we" white christians spread, thats insane besides i dont believe that number

Please review this explanation and then the list.

http://thereligionofpeace.com/pages/site/the-list.aspx

Here's just the last 30 days.

http://thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

These wackos are going at it pretty much everywhere.

Here's an interesting one.

2017.05.14    Mali    Aguelhok    2    0    
A young couple is put in the ground and stoned for having unmarried sex.

(You can bet  this was Muslim-Muslim. If the girl was kuffer, no problema, let the whole gange fuck her. Right?)

2017.05.13    Nigeria    Maiduguri    1    1    
Three suicide bombers detonate at a university, killing a security guard.

A university? Must have taught some course that some Muslim took offense at? Ya think? Or maybe they just saw it as "teaching Western values."
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:28:56 PM

oh and did you ever here of muslim preachers rape young boys and girls, no
only white christian priest rape and molest children and that everywhere
Imam abuses boy - YouTube
Video for muslim preacher abusing a boy▶ 2:33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t36aKTH8ImQ
30 Jun 2011 - Uploaded by TheRockZH

My Imam abused me nearly every day for four years at the local mosque
www.birminghammail.co.uk › News › Local News › Crime
17 Mar 2013 - Nabila Sharma as a child during the time she was abused .... of sexual abuse of a young girl at a Midland mosque between 1983 and 1988.

Hundreds of Muslim children 'abused in UK madrassas' | Daily Mail ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/.../Hundreds-Muslim-children-abused-UK-madrassas.html
19 Oct 2011 - At a Lancashire mosque, children as young as six were punched in ... on allegations of physical and sexual abuse over the past three years.

Muslim Man Sexually MOLESTS 7 Year Old Kid in Dammam ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wami-V2ZES4
9 Jan 2014 - 7 YEAR SCHOOL GIRL MOLESTED by a MUSLIM in DUBAI-RAW CCTV ... Man Sexually MOLESTS 7 Year Old Kid in Dammam, Saudi Arabia

The hypocrisy of child abuse in many Muslim countries | Shaista Gohir ...
https://www.theguardian.com › Opinion › Islam
24 Apr 2010 - Shaista Gohir: Child marriage and pederasty are tolerated in Muslim ... In another case, a 12-year-old girl was married to an 80-year-old man in Saudi Arabia. ... I have heard many stories at first hand of child sexual abuse and ..

Something strange in the neighbourhood who you gonna call TAR BUSTERS..

Quick get him TAQIYYA   ..
niokobo

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:49:00 PM

Im not saying those sandn***s are any good but come on our preachers and priests do the same, all day every day

yes we might not stone a girl but you know most men whoop a bitches ass when she cheats around

im just saying our christian leaders are no better than they are, but we(the majority)are  fucked either way by those in power
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:43:17 PM

Im not saying those sandn***s are any good but come on our preachers and priests do the same, all day every day

yes we might not stone a girl but you know most men whoop a bitches ass when she cheats around

im just saying our christian leaders are no better than they are, but we(the majority)are  fucked either way by those in power
Your suppose to say your right POPCORN1 i just cannot believe how smart your are Grin..
Then i say    I PARDON YOU Wink..

Shhh you said no muslims abuse children

Your quote below..
oh and did you ever here of muslim preachers rape young boys and girls, no..

It's ok I PARDON YOU..

Oh and by the way all religions have magic finger preachers ..

Now you see the finger now you don't ..
Well it's up your BUTT HOLE..
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:49:28 AM

And you need to ask yourself why there are no Islamist terror attacks in China and Japan. In case of Japan, it is very simple. There are very few Muslims in Japan. They are not interested in the mass immigration of uneducated and uncivilized Arabs to their country. But even with a large native Muslim population, China has avoided Muslim terror.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: