Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:36:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have 10 bitcoin !!  (Read 7779 times)
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:25:59 PM

If I have so much bitcoin then I will make an inventory by buying some cryptocurrency and also open a business in the real world. Trading in bitcoin world is interesting when I have 5BTC and also opening a business in the real world with 5BTC capital is enough. I want to provide comfort, because by opening investments in bitcoin world and real world then I do not have to worry when I fail at 1 job.
5 Bitcoins is not enough to start any serious business.

I kept hearing that someone started a company with $50 in hand while he slept and work in his garage, but this is seriously more than a fairy tale or urban legend than a fact,
Keep the bitcoin for now and wait what will future bring, your 5 BTC might be worth 10x fiat in next 3 years, especially after halving.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:58:19 AM

If I have so much bitcoin then I will make an inventory by buying some cryptocurrency and also open a business in the real world. Trading in bitcoin world is interesting when I have 5BTC and also opening a business in the real world with 5BTC capital is enough. I want to provide comfort, because by opening investments in bitcoin world and real world then I do not have to worry when I fail at 1 job.

I kept hearing that someone started a company with $50 in hand while he slept and work in his garage, but this is seriously more than a fairy tale or urban legend than a fact,
Keep the bitcoin for now and wait what will future bring, your 5 BTC might be worth 10x fiat in next 3 years, especially after halving.
That was back in the days, but times have changed now and you would be needing so much more now to start similar business. At any rate, 10BTC is a significant amount for a number of businesses anywhere in the world and if well managed, can become the seed that grows into some huge amount suitable for the main business one may have in mind. Like the saying goes, "Dream big, start small."
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:01:35 PM

if you HAD 10 BTC... (and put them into alts), you probably have 8 now :-)
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:54:47 PM

if you HAD 10 BTC... (and put them into alts), you probably have 8 now :-)
It seems to me that it's very rare to have 10 Bitcoin or 8 Bitcoin but you still need to know how to deal with them and what to do. Of course I understand that cold storage will not be able to bring very huge dividends, but you need to think that during this period you can multiply this amount a little.
GMK

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:08:52 PM

If you have BTCBTC 10 BTC BTCBTC you will sold it now with 2800 USD ? or hold it for the future ?

and if you hold it for the future , for how much ..... USD you will sold it ?
in my opinion btc is to sell if you have an extreme urgency of fiat money only; in any other case, it's wrong to sell regardless the price, no matter if it fall, no matter if it goes to the moon
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:12:22 PM

A lot of people on this forum live in developing countries, where one could start a pretty decent small business for under 5 BTC.

Here in America, or the West in general, that would be tough.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:19:14 PM

If I was in desperate need for that amount of fiat for some reason, then sure, I'd sell it. But if I don't need it, I'll just keep hodling it for the future.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 11:22:56 PM

A lot of people on this forum live in developing countries, where one could start a pretty decent small business for under 5 BTC.

It will be though since 5btc funds is not enough to build an business here since we have a lot of things we consider to make the plan business became more successfull and for having a limited budget will I think we cannot cover up the other expenses where it usefull to attract more costumer aswell as we cannot get great interface with that to look more appealing to the crowd..

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:27:00 PM

If I have 10 Bitcoin will spend them accordingly. 2 BTC to be invested on ICO's, 1 BTC to be trading shitcoins ( who knows when they will pump)  another 2 BTC to buy promising altcoin and hold them for years.  5 BTC will be sitting in my wallet and wait till August 1 for a possible chain split, that way I have doubled my bitcoins since I have 5 bitcoin each on the chain.  More profit taking from this sitting BTC.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:34:20 AM

Well, if I have 10 btc, the one in my mind is currently doing two things, maybe I will divide it into 50:50. Well, 50% for me save, and 50% I use for trading, so I can get more than 10 btc because of it.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
TwaiteTokyo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:45:18 AM

If the theme was released two years ago, it was smart.

But you post it when BTC price reach $3000, it's ignorant.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:09:56 AM

If I have 10 bitcoin I just want to buy laptop and cellphone. Because I just want to change my hanging laptop and I just want to have own internet connection. Due to smart connect had poor connection.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:11:18 AM

If you have BTCBTC 10 BTC BTCBTC you will sold it now with 2800 USD ? or hold it for the future ?

Previously I was very interested in trading altcoin and bitcoin. And of course I will use that kind of money to trade. But right now I'm starting to like mining and planning to buy computer components to build a rig, and maybe I'll try 1 bitcoin to buy that hardware. The rest I will still use for capital to trade. I want to try new things and hopefully this can be profitable for me.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:34:30 AM

If I have 10 BTC I will immediately sell 5 BTC, because 5 BTC with the price of 2800 USD I can already buy whatever I want in my country and 5 BTC again I will use for investment and trading or maybe just will save it then I will wait and sell it until bitcoin rises again to the moon.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 4449

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:09:21 AM

Anyone who's enterprising enough can start a business for not much more than the price of a used car, licensing, and insurance, or a laptop, internet connection and petty cash, or etc.

Even in the west, it's not easy to get ahead with only one source of income. It's better to have at least 2, but preferably 3 or more jobs, cheques, businesses or hustles.
mastrox92

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:16:23 AM

10BTC still a nice amount your way to become a Billionaire with B not M

use 50% as an investment in some alt coins 4 or5 , they other 50% will keep you save hold and wait for BTCse again sell and buy again

marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:23:23 AM

If I have 10 btc in my wallet then I will sell 2 btc and get hard cash in hands which can help me in my routine life to take care of my expenses and 3 btc I will invest in multiple altcoins to make quick profits out of it and remaining 5 btc I will save it for the future and will sell them when the price of bitcoin reaches to the moon.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:42:45 AM

If I have 10 BTC I will immediately sell 5 BTC, because 5 BTC with the price of 2800 USD I can already buy whatever I want in my country and 5 BTC again I will use for investment and trading or maybe just will save it then I will wait and sell it until bitcoin rises again to the moon.
That's a better plan. In my view it's good to hold than selling right now though the price seems high. Make yourself have trust on bitcoin and hold it as an valuable asset, if you can meet the daily requirements through your job. This will get you added benefit as the price increase is expected to take place in a short time.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:56:03 AM

That's a better plan. In my view it's good to hold than selling right now though the price seems high. Make yourself have trust on bitcoin and hold it as an valuable asset, if you can meet the daily requirements through your job. This will get you added benefit as the price increase is expected to take place in a short time.

Yeah if you have a full time job which is giving you steady and stable income then no need to sell bitcoins at a moment as you have fiat money that can take care of your expenses as saving bitcoins for future will give you better results in future if you sell it when price goes higher so holding is the best choice to make at a moment.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:03:48 AM

10BTC still a nice amount your way to become a Billionaire with B not M

use 50% as an investment in some alt coins 4 or5 , they other 50% will keep you save hold and wait for BTCse again sell and buy again

I think it is a little early thinking that having a 10 BTC will be making you a billionaire. We all know that when bitcoin experience a dump, some altcoins follow. I think it is better if you can convert them into real money and then buy another coins when it dump.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌