Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:53:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future of ETH , DASH , DOGE , LTC ?  (Read 2181 times)
Amine05 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:42:17 AM

i want bought 5k USD in some of does coins (ETH , DASH , DOGE , LTC) but i dont know what i buy ! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

share with us what is the best coin of thoese  Lips sealed Lips sealed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 08:10:46 AM

if you don't know it already then don't buy!
let's say i said buy this and and don't buy that. how do you know if i am giving you a good advice or i am bag-holding this and want to buy that so i tell you to do what benefits me.

i hope you get what i am talking about because that is exactly what will happen to the type of question that you ask in this board.
most people will tell you to buy what they are desperate to dump
and will tell you to sell what they are desperate to buy.

--looking for signature--
Amine05 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:28:56 AM

if you don't know it already then don't buy!
let's say i said buy this and and don't buy that. how do you know if i am giving you a good advice or i am bag-holding this and want to buy that so i tell you to do what benefits me.

i hope you get what i am talking about because that is exactly what will happen to the type of question that you ask in this board.
most people will tell you to buy what they are desperate to dump
and will tell you to sell what they are desperate to buy.

+1 thanks a lot dude for advice

its the only advice and the best  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
konamist

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:35:54 AM

ETH is the best choice, don't waste your money on the other three.

marthor

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:10:38 AM

Ethereum. Easy choice.

Dash strikes me as a scam, Doge strikes me as a joke, and LTC seems like it will be used more as a currency than as an appreciating asset.

So Ether/Ethereum is the clear winner. Also, I think Etehreum is a great investment, period (not just compared to other cryptocurrencies but compared to all types of assets).
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:15:38 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 09:33:45 AM by jpoker272727

i want bought 5k USD in some of does coins (ETH , DASH , DOGE , LTC) but i dont know what i buy ! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

dady12

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:23:53 AM

buying ETH is like you are making the right decision at the right time as you can see today ,so much depend on ETH and the future is very bright,though you can try the others on short term as LTC  will take much time to bounce back
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:26:17 AM

Great buy mate from the four altcoins you holding I like ethereum because it's among the most sought after crypto and is the next big thing from bitcoin and maybe one day prices will surge over a thousand dollars or so .
Dash and LTC are growing to their expected potential and I honestly think is also a good buy then Doge for me is a buy you put a blind eye on but should grow in value with time.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:05:11 PM

I suggest you buy eth, dash and ltc not for doge. Eth is the best coin after btc ( depend on my opinion ), there's no doubt. If you have time just try look price action and volume this coin. After buy it just wait and see, reach your point take profit and enjoy. For dash and ltc, you can use 10% - 20% from your money to investment and don't sell it when weekend just sell it another day. Never forget stop loss and using only 40% for all coin you buy, it's secure. Trust me and good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
dwgscale11

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:06:55 PM

2.5k in LTC, 2.5k in ETC (not ETH)

ETC is immutable, and much more potential growth in the upcoming months
BullCreek

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:27:20 PM

doge is trash. just an experiment gone too far. will always be worth a few sat.
Blackout1321

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:40:38 PM

I agree HIGHLY with the first post. So I believe you should do your own research and figure out which best fits what you believe will do best.

If I had to choose of those four, I agree with everyone else ETH is a good long term investment, but I would only put a certain percentage into it. To make money & lose money fastest, I would place between 50-85% in ETH for long term and then gamble the rest in altcoin trading.

I did the same thing as I stated above and the altcoins have turned a nice profit quickly as I expect my other (ETC/BTC) long term to increase over time.

But overall it depends on what you want to do and how you want to spend your money. Be careful on altcoins hype, NEVER BUY HYPE.

Good luck.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:44:24 PM

I think ETH is the best. You can see the price from January 2017 till now. The price climbs up. If the price drops , it is just a matter of public acceptance. Now the price is 0.093 above and rises slowly. I predict by july 2017 the price will be above 0.15. If you buy now with your cash 5 k USD you can count the profit of the investment just in a month. Doge? I don't think will have sharp increase so does LTC. Not many progress is done by LTC developers. ETH developer continues to explore application of daaps of smart contract of ETH, That's why the price increase. You'd better register at bittrex.com you can analyze by yourself.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:45:43 PM

It's your choice. But for my recommendtion, choose eth as we can see that among altcoins, ethereum is the most progressive which has also a platform that allows altcoin to be transferred through one wallet.
Gunntha

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:48:43 PM

The best choice would be ETH,
the second best LTC.

If I had to select one , I would go with ETH.
gokayc

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:53:25 PM

share with us what is the best coin of thoese  Lips sealed Lips sealed

Ethereum looks like best choice since Eth has a large community, bright future ...

Also you may try another altcoins with some small amount .

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:58:23 PM

The Ethereum is the best choice since ETH has been widely accepted as the basic currency for ICO token, just like it is another bitcoin. So, buy the ETH,  and you will not regret.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
PranDoW

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:10:30 PM

It`s dependence how long you are ready to wait. For example price of ETH almost stable and increases very slowly but confidently
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:20:43 PM

As almost everyone suggested here, ETH is the best option in your given list. The price is gradually increasing and hoping to reach high similar to BTC as lots of people adopting it recently because of the delay in the transaction confirmations. So I would buy ETH if I had money, suggesting you the same.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:45:57 PM

you need to know that in altcoin market when an altcoin has gone up a lot, you should probably stay away from it because it is already stretched to its most of potential.
as you can see from the list of coins you said, all of them are pumped one way or another. Dash, ETH, Doge and LTC all pumped.
so if i had to choose, i would have chosen something apart from these to invest in and take some profit.

go look around and see what coins are not yet pumped. even smaller coins everyone had forgotten about. i have watching the 1 satoshi coins since yesterday that i saw a topic around here and these seem to be the choice of pumpers these days!!!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: