Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:01:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XEL] :: XEL - The Decentralized Supercomputer ::  (Read 252961 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bgjjj2016

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Ben2016

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:25:39 PM

Dear friends, please retweet :
https://twitter.com/bgjjj2016/status/875734101445050369

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
Join the Elastic revolution! Elastic Network: The Decentralized Supercomputer 
ELASTIC WEBSITE|ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD|JOIN THE SLACK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 03:38:02 PM

Just read the SOMN whitepaper.  What a bunch of gibberish and pseudoscience.  They are spouting fantastical half thought ideas with nothing concrete backing them.  The author's inexperience and incompetence is clear.   But I guess that in this environment of speculations that will hardly matter.  Their marketing skill have already paid off.  It would be sad that the real projects like XEL have yet to get proper attention they deserve, if not for the massive success ahead.

Glad to be involved in the real project!

That was the first red flag.  Then they cancelled the escrow without telling Sebastian Ju or the community (as I covered in my blog post).  Doesn't really inspire confidence.  Sadly people will still throw money at them.

Damn, kind of fishy. Sebastian must be pissed, that dude has rank on here.

Understandably he is because it could reflect badly on him and he is one of the most respected members of the community.  That's why he posted to inform people in the BTCT thread but it has been long buried there and those who have drunk the cool-aid don't seem to care.  If you want to read the specifics it in my blog post from yesterday(https://steemit.com/ico/@thecryptofiend/psa-if-you-are-planning-on-investing-in-sonm-please-read-this).

Dude, you're a good writer. You should post on the Newbium website too, you get paid as well. Nice article. Keep it up!

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:30:36 PM

Dude, you're a good writer. You should post on the Newbium website too, you get paid as well. Nice article. Keep it up!

Thanks I'm not familiar with Newbium.
michaelwang33

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:36:34 PM

still liking both projects but totally not cool to change terms 3 hours before ico. i'm not liking them but like the project still. guess they did to just save on escrow fees. they got some good whales there will be interesting how quick we pass $100m cap.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
by rallier
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1334

just in case

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 08:26:03 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2017, 09:02:38 PM by by rallier

I applied to bittrex with all documents. They want to 3 bitcoin for application fee.
I need to fund for bittrex fee:  33X8yBFCLcy2GFNKzocuMEXztdExCjx6MA
If they reject application, I will refund sender wallets.

edit: we are waiting for review, don't send for now more discussion here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1957064.msg19603506#msg19603506

(btw we can look more exchange, you can share best idea for elastic)

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
https://talk.elasticexplorer.org/t/bittrex-listing-application-for-elastic/318

signature not found.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:30:54 PM

I applied to bittrex with all documents. They want to 3 bitcoin for application fee.
I need to fund for bittrex fee:  33X8yBFCLcy2GFNKzocuMEXztdExCjx6MA

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

From the words they sent you it looks like the 3 btc is optional and just for marketing, you are buying exposure on their platform probably in the side ads or popups, nothing to do with getting listed on the exchange.
by rallier
Legendary

just in case

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 08:36:36 PM

From the words they sent you it looks like the 3 btc is optional and just for marketing, you are buying exposure on their platform probably in the side ads or popups, nothing to do with getting listed on the exchange.
it's bittrex rule. I believe giving bitcointalk ads very useful too. We can do it with together, may be next step. If you want to see more earlier elastic ads in bitcointalk, I can arrange funding or you can arrange it.

signature not found.
dumple

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:38:48 PM

it's bittrex rule. I believe giving bitcointalk ads very useful too. We can do it with together, may be next step. If you want to see more earlier elastic ads in bitcointalk, I can arrange funding or you can arrange it.

It sounds like youve already submitted the application without a fee though, correct?

coralreefer

Activity: 464
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:39:33 PM

Why in the world would anyone pay 3 BTC to get on Bittrex, or any other exchange.  Unfortunately, to me it looks like all the Lite Wallet launch is doing is drawing in the money hungry people trying to make a quick buck.  I had hoped it would have a different affect...oh well.

Guess there's no need to focus on the tech when there is money to be made  Embarrassed
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:40:00 PM

It seems that usually it does not cost money to get a coin reviewed and listed, and that only in rare cases they ask for a fee ("At our discretion, we may require an additional compliance fee for listing.  These happen in the extraordinary cases where your coin's use case is extremely complex and requires significant research by our staff to determine suitability.")

the 3 btc mentioned in what you posted is only if you chose to get them to promote the coin in their platform.

Did they explicitly say that they want 3 btc just to apply the coin for their review? (what they consider to happen only in extraordinary cases in their words)

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:40:18 PM

Yes as I understand it the 3 BTC is to be a featured coin or if you want to hold an ICO through them.  I would go for a standard listing first and then we can look at advertising options later if required. It would also help if people messaged them/shared my previous tweet to show that there is demand for XEL:

https://twitter.com/Soul_Eater_43/status/874709933798940672

(Please share it by retweeting, like it and post comments about your support and how you want to see it there.)
ImI (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:45:16 PM

44k followers?!   Cool
by rallier
Legendary

just in case

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 08:47:07 PM

It sounds like youve already submitted the application without a fee though, correct?

Yes, you are right, they take application firstly for review, if it is approve, they want to fee payment

Why in the world would anyone pay 3 BTC to get on Bittrex, or any other exchange.  Unfortunately, to me it looks like all the Lite Wallet launch is doing is drawing in the money hungry people trying to make a quick buck.  I had hoped it would have a different affect...oh well.

Guess there's no need to focus on the tech when there is money to be made  Embarrassed
I totally agree with you, But .. i believe what are we doing for PR, it will positive return for elastic.
Tech is important, PR is  required. I guess you too experience this in this world ((:

signature not found.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:47:49 PM

It´s a natural part in my opinion. There are a lot of people that just care about the return. It´s good for them an us to have an opportunity to get out. But there will also be people which want to become involved. The more people can grab some XEL the more care about the project.
So I´m sure it will have the desired effect
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:50:16 PM

44k followers?!   Cool

like a boss Cool
by rallier
Legendary

just in case

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 08:50:55 PM

It seems that usually it does not cost money to get a coin reviewed and listed, and that only in rare cases they ask for a fee ("At our discretion, we may require an additional compliance fee for listing.  These happen in the extraordinary cases where your coin's use case is extremely complex and requires significant research by our staff to determine suitability.")

the 3 btc mentioned in what you posted is only if you chose to get them to promote the coin in their platform.

Did they explicitly say that they want 3 btc just to apply the coin for their review? (what they consider to happen only in extraordinary cases in their words)

Oh, I though fee is a requirement. If they approve free, We are just waiting for review

signature not found.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:55:03 PM

44k followers?!   Cool

like a boss Cool

I think many of them are bots though.  I think only about 50% of them are genuine and most of them are probably more interested in the psychology/health stuff (seems to have increased my followers more than the crypto stuff, especially after some people with lots of followers retweeted some of my blog posts).  Also twitter ads do work if you spend a lot of money - not sure if it was worth it though.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:57:55 PM

Oh, I though fee is a requirement. If they approve free, We are just waiting for review

Yes unless they have changed how things work my friend was a coin dev who wanted his coin listed and they didn't charge him (this was a while back though).  Some people just pay the fee because they think it is good advertising and will make them get accepted sooner.
michaelwang33

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:00:03 PM

if the project is good they will definitely add it. just keep tweeting about it. i think we will hit a top exchange but later

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
by rallier
Legendary

just in case

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 09:03:20 PM

Yes unless they have changed how things work my friend was a coin dev who wanted his coin listed and they didn't charge him (this was a while back though).  Some people just pay the fee because they think it is good advertising and will make them get accepted sooner.

I got it, I updated my post ty for feedback

signature not found.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: