Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2019, 09:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XEL] :: XEL - The Decentralized Supercomputer ::  (Read 238949 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:47:52 PM

Good to see this project still going strong.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ghost_white7

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:56:57 PM

I know a 7/8 months ago there use to be another super computer project I forgot the name and it didn't go anywhere, what makes you think this one will and how does this work? Who pays for use of this is it rented out to people?

Gnosis?
I second your concerns about this too, what is the Elastic team past experience in the field of distributed computing?
iExec team for example is constituted of PhD that wrote schoolbooks about distributed computing and have made working products in this field already?
I want to invest in this but I want to know who I'm putting my money into.
X

XEL keeps growing. someone knows something.

Just wish the devs would talk with the community
The elastic team can be anyone, its not a centralized coin. The team focuses on technical superiority. If you build it (properly), they will come. Give this project time. The team is working on a great product. I care more about the product than the team qualifications - their qualifications are evidenced by their work.
you are very right it is not about the team qualification but the dedication they have towards the project.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:07:10 PM

For questions and help join the discord guys, there you will get an answer and help if you have a problem.

https://discord.gg/WJ9sKj2
I think with us joining maybe we can solve problems together,
and of course if asking there is definitely more effective than in this forum,
because in this forum teams from projects rarely respond

Dink

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

With the online light wallet no longer active how does one access those coins without downloading the github wallet....I had about 10,0000 xel but, I guess if there gone....oh well
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1092
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

With the online light wallet no longer active how does one access those coins without downloading the github wallet....I had about 10,0000 xel but, I guess if there gone....oh well

do you have your seed? If you have your seed i'm pretty sure that you have not lost your money.

I only have my seed right now, and no longer use a wallet..
cryptodv

Activity: 1064
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:58:33 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 01:53:15 AM by cryptodv

I never redeemed my $XEL, how do I do that now that the original website is down? If there isn't a time limit, I don't want to claim them right now.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Evil-Knievel
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1160

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:22:09 AM

I never redeemed my $XEL, how do I do that now that the original website is down? If there isn't a time limit, I don't want to claim them right now.

No time limits!
Dink

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:05:58 AM

Not sure what you mean by seed, I have the passphrase from the first wallet, but that is no longef available, Trying to figure out how to do the download wsllet is a bit much...All I really wanted to do was move it all to bittrex.  The other site mentioned above said use at your own risk...thst instills no confidence!

do you have your seed? If you have your seed i'm pretty sure that you have not lost your money.

I only have my seed right now, and no longer use a wallet..
Evil-Knievel
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1160

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:25:24 AM

Not sure what you mean by seed, I have the passphrase from the first wallet, but that is no longef available, Trying to figure out how to do the download wsllet is a bit much...All I really wanted to do was move it all to bittrex.  The other site mentioned above said use at your own risk...thst instills no confidence!

There are plenty of live online wallets available ... this one here for example: http://xeline.org:17876/index.html
soliton

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:11:39 AM

I am still waiting for Ledger compliant wallet and keep all my XEL tokens on exchange.  I know that's not safe but  don't see any other way out of what I'm into.
Anatolian

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

I used to hodl this. You guys applied for Coinbase?
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 388
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

I am still waiting for Ledger compliant wallet and keep all my XEL tokens on exchange.  I know that's not safe but  don't see any other way out of what I'm into.

You can use the lite wallet, no need to hold it on an exchange.

There is currently a $190 bounty if you can do it, more information here:

https://twitter.com/Elastic_comm/status/1052534817428975620

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Vitamin_52

Activity: 826
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:35:26 PM

New Wallet Update Release For XEL. No Mandatory Update - But Recommended! Read more:
https://medium.com/@xelproject/a-new-release-for-xel-bbcaa973c84f
HmmMAA

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

I know one thing: that I know nothing

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:23:01 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 08:30:13 PM by HmmMAA

Hello gentlemen , nice things are happening in the XEL discord channel , you should come and see for yourself . FYI we have updates in litewallet , we are in the process of adding a paper wallet and we look for people that want to win the TSP ( travelling salesman problem ) bounty ( 3000 XEL ) that was set by the XEL community . We are still organizing things but we believe that with your help in the coming months XEL will get the attention it deserves .
In XEL community we are currently looking for :

- coders ( any skill or language )
- web developers - designers
- people with will to work with others and have a good time

You can have a look in the XEL github here https://github.com/xel-software

AERON -  Blockchain for Aviation •  ICO Starts September 11th  WebsiteWhitepaperFacebook       
       • • • AERON• • • AERON • • • AERON• • • AERON• • • AERON• • • AERON• • • AERON• • • AERON• • • AERON• • • AERON• • • AERON• • •         
trumpman

Activity: 624
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:21:41 PM

Hello gentlemen , nice things are happening in the XEL discord channel , you should come and see for yourself . FYI we have updates in litewallet , we are in the process of adding a paper wallet and we look for people that want to win the TSP ( travelling salesman problem ) bounty ( 3000 XEL ) that was set by the XEL community . We are still organizing things but we believe that with your help in the coming months XEL will get the attention it deserves .

Things are getting really hot these days, but I am sure the community would love to have more hands on deck so don't forget to join on discord too, it's where most of the action (and fun!) takes place:

https://discord.gg/d5y3Fn

Follow me on steemit https://steemit.com/@trumpman Cheesy
HmmMAA

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

1st paper wallet for XEL is here , thank you XEL devs Smiley

https://github.com/xel-software/xel-paper-wallet
https://twitter.com/Elastic_comm/status/1055109110700691456

AERON -  Blockchain for Aviation •  ICO Starts September 11th  WebsiteWhitepaperFacebook       
       • • • AERON• • • AERON • • • AERON• • • AERON• • • AERON• • • AERON• • • AERON• • • AERON• • • AERON• • • AERON• • • AERON• • •         
blackberry862

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

New Wallet Update Release For XEL. No Mandatory Update - But Recommended! Read more:
https://medium.com/@xelproject/a-new-release-for-xel-bbcaa973c84f
Got it!
And, already upgraded my wallet to this latest version.
It works well on my computer.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1035

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

nice work devs...but man this coin needs a WAKEUP bigtime Sad
yes good work but jesus get some marketing going
needs volume too on any exch's it is on!

www.dlsag.com ~ 1ex.trade
starkovblue

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:26:09 PM

Guys like very much what you doing despite the fact that the market is now in full negative, you continue to go towards your goal. Many projects from the top must take an example.
If I understand correctly, then the team needs about 10-15 people to make the development go faster?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
HmmMAA

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:08:41 AM
Merited by starkovblue (1)

Guys like very much what you doing despite the fact that the market is now in full negative, you continue to go towards your goal. Many projects from the top must take an example.
If I understand correctly, then the team needs about 10-15 people to make the development go faster?

Thank you for your kind words , people like you make us more passionate about what we are doing Smiley .
I'm not sure about how many people will be needed , but we need a core of members for different positions . Most of the team members are developing in their free time and currently are doing too many things ( especially any1 and koje are doing things in field of coding, designing and most important brainstorming ) . Team has many ideas but if we had more people willing to offer we could definitely speed things up . So , in case any of you have any expertise in any field , kindly help us to achieve our goal and give XEL the attention it deserves .

Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.