Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 12:24:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Melania On The Piano Together With Donald - Beautiful Trump Family Photo  (Read 1701 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LAETI

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:47:59 AM

Hot babe for a wife? Sure I'll take one of those. Donald is kind of rough, I bet he grabs her by the back of the head and jizzez in her face. Yeah baby!

This is an illustration to the fairy tale beauty and the beast? A typical example of how money can control people. Trump not only looks like a clown, but it seems to me that it's not even something to talk about. He's a fool. Sorry that Melanie chose the money, not marital happiness.

that was a nice picture Wink

johnUser and some criminals in the french board tried to ruin my reputation for a $40 job , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2041176.0
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:33:14 PM

I love Melania, she's the queen of milfs  Roll Eyes

If Melania is the queen of the milfs, then Michelle Obama is the king of the trannies. At least Trump can be happy, thinking that he got a real women as a wife. But what about Barack Obama? His "wife" is more masculine than him.
Trump is nothing to be happy. He has this woman. It's just a beautiful wrapper, his stupid nature. To live with a man who not simply doesn't love you, and maybe even waiting for your death. Is this a reason for envy?
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:07:46 PM

I love Melania, she's the queen of milfs  Roll Eyes

If Melania is the queen of the milfs, then Michelle Obama is the king of the trannies. At least Trump can be happy, thinking that he got a real women as a wife. But what about Barack Obama? His "wife" is more masculine than him.

Yes, Michelle Obama is a man Wink with ovaries apparently, they work pretty well LOL.

I see you don't find Blacks all that attractive, huh? She looks like the average Black older mom. Nothing to write home about, but nothing to shit on.

The baddest bitch in the White House was Jackie O. Until we get another young, attractive fashionista that redifines style for her cohort, not trying to hear someone denigrate any of our FLOTUSes. You wouldn't talk about a women's beauty out in public. Don't forget your mother's face simply because we are anonymous.

Now, stick to the topic at hand, fawning over a women that wouldn't give any of us the time if day. I'm sure she would appreciate hearing how hot she is from random dudes on the internet Wink
Gyro

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:15:01 PM

Everyone would like to be in Trump's place near such a smart beauty. I like her much more than Michelle.

Yeah, she's way better looking, hotter, sexier and Melania is also a woman. Michelle can pass as a man if dressed right. Probably because she was one before his change..

Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:55:27 PM

Woman's beauty is not only appearance but also her business. The Melanya beautiful of course, but she's spent her life sitting in an expensive cage and spends a lot of money on their appearance, and Michelle was helping people.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: