Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EncryptoTel ETT distribution has begun  (Read 345 times)
MysticOne (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:54:52 PM

ETT distribution has now begun and is already on the WAVES exchange and is trading under the asset id (3PPzHVmuhmFxKWeZgZS7gE3La9pJnQzFP8g) The first trade has just taken place and I believe this to be a very promising token.

If you aren't yet aware of what it is here is a link that you can check out https://medium.com/@encryptotel/the-encryptotel-token-ett-fuel-for-our-telecommunications-ecosystem-7515e2dcdf96

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:23:13 PM

ETT distribution has now begun and is already on the WAVES exchange and is trading under the asset id (3PPzHVmuhmFxKWeZgZS7gE3La9pJnQzFP8g) The first trade has just taken place and I believe this to be a very promising token.

If you aren't yet aware of what it is here is a link that you can check out https://medium.com/@encryptotel/the-encryptotel-token-ett-fuel-for-our-telecommunications-ecosystem-7515e2dcdf96

The distribution has been cast for those investors only and I think the bounty distribution has not been started yet so better we should wait for it to be done and expect some dump to be happen on it and but loads of coins after all bounty hunters balance will replinish, ETT has high potential so theirs a lot of provabilities that it will rise for more in these upcoming months I believe.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 03:02:59 PM

Wow thanks for informing us,
Hope that the bounty would be distributed to my friends told me that he would give me some if the project goes well.
MysticOne (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:31:43 PM

Wow thanks for informing us,
Hope that the bounty would be distributed to my friends told me that he would give me some if the project goes well.

Yes they are still processing still processing the investor's transactions and In sure the bounty campaigns will follow shortly after they are completed with the investors withdrawls
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: