Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 hr live stream tonight with ETH co-founder Charles Hoskinson  (Read 1628 times)
The Crypto Baron (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:46:06 PM

Stream at: https://youtu.be/dMNhOIUcOYo 

Blockchain history in the making

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Assman

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:29:00 PM

Can't wait!  Already in the room  Cool

Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:41:34 PM

It is going to be an interesting podcast and i will be watching what their views are looking at the present situation of crypto currency and what their thoughts and inputs are regarding the future,i hope there is a QA session with the users in the end.
The Crypto Baron (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:14:25 AM

It is going to be an interesting podcast and i will be watching what their views are looking at the present situation of crypto currency and what their thoughts and inputs are regarding the future,i hope there is a QA session with the users in the end.

Hope you enjoyed and got your questions answered, Harry

k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:18:49 AM

Hope you upload on YouTube the video of this event, it seems I can't catch up with my schedule. This is interesting,informative and love to hear on both sides on their ideas. Good luck.
The Crypto Baron (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:36:16 PM

Hope you upload on YouTube the video of this event, it seems I can't catch up with my schedule. This is interesting,informative and love to hear on both sides on their ideas. Good luck.

It went long, so here's nearly 3 hours of great info:

https://youtu.be/dMNhOIUcOYo

charleshoskinson
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 05:14:04 PM

Thanks for posting this

The revolution begins with the mind and ends with the heart. Knowledge for all, accessible to all and shared by all
Assman

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:24:06 PM

Thanks for posting this

That was just awesome last night, guys.

DO.

MORE!

Cheesy

Assman

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:25:35 PM

And thanks for staying for extra time, Charles

charleshoskinson
Legendary

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 05:27:22 PM

Post it everywhere you can

The revolution begins with the mind and ends with the heart. Knowledge for all, accessible to all and shared by all
Assman

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:02:55 PM

Post it everywhere you can

You got it

mining1

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:28:17 PM

That fat guy is trying to capitalise on the fact that he is one of (probably) 50 co-founders or so, and ethereum name weights heavily. In reality, he quited the project before launch and his contribution to ethereum's success is small to insignifiant.
charleshoskinson
Legendary

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 10:36:13 PM

That fat guy is trying to capitalise on the fact that he is one of (probably) 50 co-founders or so, and ethereum name weights heavily. In reality, he quited the project before launch and his contribution to ethereum's success is small to insignifiant.

It's quit

The Crypto Baron (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:41:50 PM

Your post is not only wrong, but it's disrespectful to someone making huge contributions to the blockchain community.

What are your development projects?

mining1

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:07:07 PM

I never claimed be to someone nor to be a "co-founder" of something. Especially when the contribution to that something is close to 0. He might make "huge contribution" to blockchain community, but my point still stands. He just reaps the benefits of carrying the "co-founder of ethereum" title.
25hashcoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:07:20 PM

This was a great interview. Big things coming for ETC.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
charleshoskinson
Legendary

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 12:33:09 AM

How exactly do you know my contributions to ethereum were so minimal? Where you there? Did you work with me? Or are you just going off of rumors and speculation from the people who fired me? You know the ones who did the DAO and got fired themselves after wasting 9 million dollars?

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 12:39:46 AM

let's have the father of smart contracts creator https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Szabo live i want to ask when he's going to claim his tittle of invention back.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1439

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:55:36 AM

But his contribution to Ethereum classic is quite significant. I also like their vision than what Vitalik is trying to create in the forked chain. The forked chain's appcoin market model is not sustainable in the longterm.

I have a question for you in another thread. Please answer it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
charleshoskinson
Legendary

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 02:11:16 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 02:22:00 AM by charleshoskinson

But his contribution to Ethereum classic is quite significant.

Exactly, and this is the crux of the propaganda machine ETH runs. During my time at Ethereum, I was both super incompetent accomplished nothing loser who also was a hyper competent sociopath that engineered his way to the CEO position and almost destroyed the project. Then everything post Ethereum has been golden, ironically including Ethereum classic, WHICH IS THE SAME TECH!

Fuck we even beat Vitalik to proof of stake with Ouroboros when he had a one year head start. BTW Ouroboros is the only proof of stake algorithm to ever be accepted for peer review at a major cryptography conference: (https://www.iacr.org/conferences/crypto2017/acceptedpapers.html number 71). Now the recent party line is that I actually don't understand the contents of the papers that my company writes. Somehow I have three university partnerships (http://www.businessinsider.com/iohk-sponsors-blockchain-research-lab-at-the-university-of-edinburgh-tokyo-tech-2017-2)(but couldn't be trusted to run the CCRG), 25 full time haskell developers including the creator of haskell (can't lead engineers) and we are revenue positive (can't run a company).

It's lies and propaganda by idiots who parrot whatever the hell they read. In other words, politics. They are on the other side and I might as well be satan.  

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: