Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:20:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS SkillSf2 account 4years old lvl 70 worth 550€  (Read 187 times)
opdawut (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:01:20 PM

The account is 4 years old has various permanent weapons on it im also selling the email adress i used to create the account back in april 2013 its lvl 70+.

I own perma SGirongun M4jabber QbzTempesto much more various cash paid characters and sprays etc i used to play In ESl back in the day so you also get the ESl 2014 contender spray.

Up for auction highest bidder wins !

Start price 0.022 each bid increase by 0.001

So the reason why i sell this account is : I stopped playing the game and sold the account in 2014 for about 125€in psc i eventually bought it back since the buyer ruined my reputation in the esports scene of that time....
So now I started trading with bots (Gunbot) have seen its potential for generating money and now need btc.
instructions if youre the highest bidder  i will pm you the  adress to send to if you dont get the pm it will be this adress: 1EfRWiUy6fKbiPqQwCy2cmSY91hYP5xXhT
I will give you the account password+username once you verified its legit you send tthe funds and pm me with the email you want to use with the account.
And ill change the email to a mail of your choosing!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: