Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:49:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Primalbase: Distributed Workspace for Tech Community  (Read 62581 times)
PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:07:05 AM

Announcement! All of our campaigns are now closed. It means that no new participant will be accepted anymore, in any campaign.

To signature campaign participants, you have one day to finish your 13 weekly posts duty.
On Wednesday June 28th, 00:01 AM (this forum time), I will start to analyze and distribute last stakes.

After that, spreadsheets won't be updated anymore, so please make sure that your address is good!

That mean its the last week of Primal Base signature campaign? Thanks a lot for update, you are very active and hard worker campaign manager in this forum. Hope you will clear me about it. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:45:22 AM

I see on facebook, what is the true price of this coin
1 = 3btc?
I'm not sure it works Shocked
nor9845
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:00:16 AM

Announcement! All of our campaigns are now closed...

Sylon, In connection with the termination of the signature campaign, I wanted to ask the question - how long after should I keep my signature and not change it to another signature campaign ? I think this issue is of interest to many participants. thank you
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:16:11 AM

1 = 3btc?
You can buy 1 PBT only with 3 BTC in first day of ICO (discount 40%) (still running until now), after first day ended, from 2nd until 7th day of ICO, you can get 1 PBT with 4 BTC (discount 20%). After that, the price back to normal price 1 PBT = 5 BTC
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:21:09 AM

1 = 3btc?
You can buy 1 PBT only with 3 BTC in first day of ICO (discount 40%) (still running until now), after first day ended, from 2nd until 7th day of ICO, you can get 1 PBT with 4 BTC (discount 20%). After that, the price back to normal price 1 PBT = 5 BTC

I feel that the ICO will end within first 24 hours of launch since on the second day the price is 1PBT=4BTC, which is too high when compared to 3BTC on the first day. Around 1100 BTC to be achieved for the ICO to end and more than 4 hours are remaining, many whales may make entry at the last moment.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
AliMan

Activity: 1960
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:32:44 AM

wow super massive support congarts in advance for this project successful project

let see what happen after ico what exchange going to listed Smiley

congrats investor,bounty hunter and all supporter of this project.
Kolder

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:42:15 AM

wow super massive support congarts in advance for this project successful project

let see what happen after ico what exchange going to listed Smiley

congrats investor,bounty hunter and all supporter of this project.

The Crowdsale is still ongoing yet the achievement on total fund raised is already a success for both team and investors. Dumping of Altcoins especially ETH, Waves and Bitcoin really affect the PBT crowdsale but still, PBT is near to be sold out. Buy now before you miss the opportunity to buy cheap PBT. It will become expensive once it is listed on the market and all hubs are built.

irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:01:38 AM

Announcement! All of our campaigns are now closed. It means that no new participant will be accepted anymore, in any campaign.

To signature campaign participants, you have one day to finish your 13 weekly posts duty.
On Wednesday June 28th, 00:01 AM (this forum time), I will start to analyze and distribute last stakes.

After that, spreadsheets won't be updated anymore, so please make sure that your address is good!

Thanks for the update,
So far you are very responsive and I dare say the manager is very communicative, hardworking and courteous.
Happy, this project is successful. Smiley
namorthesu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:06:01 AM

Thank you for this important information! Smiley
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:24:27 AM

One of the fasted signature campaign to end so early, its a really good thing for all bounty hunters.I will be waiting for the dump from you guys when it's on the exchange to grab cheap PBT as much as possible.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
sarabanda

Activity: 835

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:14:22 AM

That means twitter campaign is over and no need retweet more? Just waiting for the payment?
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 10:37:00 AM

That means twitter campaign is over and no need retweet more? Just waiting for the payment?
As far as I know you can still retweet and tweet to get more stakes from that campaign. All campaign are just closed for new participants and will end this thursday which will make this week the final week.
Anyway, I found one participant on the twitter campaign that has only 1.4k followers and I think he'll be remove later today.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
rabeh boukhnona

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:44:30 AM

i don't understand why the bounty program closed and there is more
than 250 unsold tokens equal more than 800 BTC .
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:29:59 AM

All bounty closed ?Is very fast .Why ICO not finish yet .June 28th is last day for signature only or for twitter too?
Westinhome

Activity: 1540
Merit: 514

Wait For Your Time

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 12:30:58 PM

Thanks for the update,
So far you are very responsive and I dare say the manager is very communicative, hardworking and courteous.
Happy, this project is successful. Smiley

Im done also posting in a week so waiting for our stakes.Hope so they another campaign in a future and i will participate again in this kind of campaign.
Thank you dev for all of this  Grin
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 12:48:06 PM

All bounty closed ?Is very fast .Why ICO not finish yet .June 28th is last day for signature only or for twitter too?
Actually most bounties of all Project ends whenever the ICO already ended and right now the ended all the campaign since ICO is about to end too. Currently there's only 19 PBT left on the ICO from it's 1000 PBT just after the first day ended.
There's no doubt the ICO will end any moment this day that's why all the campaign are closed already.

The only problem right now is that if the Distribution will be done early too since most Project that ended ICO early ended up having a delay on Distribution but since they have Sasha as their Advisor so I hope that there would be no delay on the distribution. Hopefully.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
davhek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:50:31 PM

Thanks for the update Sylon.
Best campaign manager so far!

wantangcfftc020

Activity: 308

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:54:54 PM

Got it! The signature campaign rules: If you don't reach 13 posts before a Thursday, you will not receive any stake for the current week. Now it is Wednesday and I should be hurry up. Sad Sad

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:07:56 PM

This ICO will end today. There are only 5 PBT tokens remaining.
Congratulations PRIMALBASE!
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:12:54 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2017, 02:05:28 PM by helloge

The ICO with early bird bonus is finished. congratulations to the Primabase! Oh,there is only 10 hours left for the signature campaign.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: