Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] Friends of Satoshi ZimNote: Sport Edition [Auction # 2 / 4]  (Read 852 times)
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 02:36:04 PM

Whoop!

this indeed was a steal!

I have asked Chris if he would kindly make an addition to the Note in the vein of the punnery already in the doodles. I'll take photos when I get it Smiley

Thanks again FoS people, this will make a superb addition to #14 pack that grows and grows every week with the cool stuff you guys knock out.

Viz

you sure got a very nice deal here sir!
If i could bid on more then one.. i surely would have got this Tongue
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2406
Merit: 1636

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:30:28 PM

Whoop!

this indeed was a steal!

I have asked Chris if he would kindly make an addition to the Note in the vein of the punnery already in the doodles. I'll take photos when I get it Smiley

Thanks again FoS people, this will make a superb addition to #14 pack that grows and grows every week with the cool stuff you guys knock out.

Viz

you sure got a very nice deal here sir!
If i could bid on more then one.. i surely would have got this Tongue
Hehehe and I am very glad you couldn't because I know you would've been the Competition Wink

And before you ask ... no, it's not for sale. It's going to go into the growing FoS collection I have.

Cheers

Viz
BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 03:42:50 PM

Whoop!

this indeed was a steal!

Viz

Congratulations, Viz! And I'm happy to add a little more custom doodlage to the back of your ZimNote! Grin

Regards,
Chris

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
tothemoonsands (OP)

Activity: 1033
Merit: 658

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:57:29 PM

Payment confirmed! Thank you!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print