Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Bitcointalk Accounts Legendary-Hero-Senior-Full-Member-Junior  (Read 3343 times)
hayden (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:20:24 PM

Legendary: 0.18 btc
Hero: 0.09 btc
Senior: 0.045 btc
Full:0.015 btc
Member: 0.007 btc
Junior: 0.003 btc

No negative Trust, No loan, No scam

Escrow is Accepted
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:45:43 AM

I just want to warn you, Selling Accounts is strongly prohibited by some DT here considering you are selling some high rank account that are prone on using it for scamming, And i'm curious on where did you get such many account without forfeiting on loan. Because based on your OP, All the accounts don't have any forfeited loan on the past, I'm worried that these accounts are product of mass hacking of accounts occurred last year. I'm willing to apologize if you can provide signed message (6 months and above) on each account.  Wink
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 03:06:34 PM

I just want to warn you, Selling Accounts is strongly prohibited by some DT here considering you are selling some high rank account that are prone on using it for scamming, And i'm curious on where did you get such many account without forfeiting on loan. Because based on your OP, All the accounts don't have any forfeited loan on the past, I'm worried that these accounts are product of mass hacking of accounts occurred last year. I'm willing to apologize if you can provide signed message (6 months and above) on each account.  Wink

Still selling accounts. Price still negotiable.

You seriously deny like that for above comment without any reply ? How you got so many accounts for sale and do you hold Signed message for those ?

hayden (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:03:52 PM

I just want to warn you, Selling Accounts is strongly prohibited by some DT here considering you are selling some high rank account that are prone on using it for scamming, And i'm curious on where did you get such many account without forfeiting on loan. Because based on your OP, All the accounts don't have any forfeited loan on the past, I'm worried that these accounts are product of mass hacking of accounts occurred last year. I'm willing to apologize if you can provide signed message (6 months and above) on each account.  Wink

You seriously deny like that for above comment without any reply ? How you got so many accounts for sale and do you hold Signed message for those ?

Same shit message. Same purpose for "Signature Campaign".
kalodu

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:20:00 AM

I will offer 0.001 btc for each legendary account and 50% less for each rank lower. Grin

puddleinc

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:41:28 PM

Interested, how does this work?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:45:50 PM

Interested, how does this work?
You buy an account for whatever reasons.If you use an escrow you're safe from the seller,if you don't they kiht sell you a hacked/stolen account.After buying an account  if the community finds out the account is bought and no traces of the original owner and or linked to having alts involved in a scam,the account would be tagged making it useless.Either way,it's a risky trade.
hayden (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:51:23 AM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: