Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find bitcoin or altcoin every day  (Read 1919 times)
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:25:51 PM

You can get it altcoin or bitcoin through faucet or mining. But bot of them will give you small amount especially if you have small hardware miner
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ichijou025

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:33:25 PM

I want to know where you can get bitcoin or altcoin every day
Ayao share, so others can know too?

For beginers you can get free satoshis in faucets and when you have enough knowledge on how bitcoin works you can do signature campaigns or freelancing. The best way to get bitcoin is by trading but you need a capital for it.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:30:36 PM

For beginers you can get free satoshis in faucets and when you have enough knowledge on how bitcoin works you can do signature campaigns or freelancing. The best way to get bitcoin is by trading but you need a capital for it.

Well from observation I don't think the OP is after any little amount of bitcoins that faucets can offer, so I will suggest he do faucets and gamble them maybe if he's lucky he might be able to achieve his dream else all these micro earnings wouldn't be enough for him because he wants them daily.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:34:16 PM

Ehmmm.
 Right here on the forum under alt coins ? Pretty self explanatory don't you think ?

There's an old bearded man who lives behind the big green house in the cul-de-sac on Culler Ave. His name is Steve, and he will give you bitcoin or altcoin every day except for Tuesdays because Tuesdays are buy one get one free day at Pepe's Sandwich shop and we all know he loves that place.

Lol nice. I normally go see Larry at the end of the street there by second. Poor fellow has a peg leg. Likes giving out hobonickles when he's feeling good. Or the princess that kissed the pepe frog 🐸 and became an​ rare pepe prince, got to love people.

But seriously hold pepecoon and pepecash. Nice profits.

Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:40:15 AM

If you want to know where to get bitcoin and other altcoins every day you can search in google on how to earn bitcoins, there are many ways to earn bitcoins like, trading, gambling, faucets, signature campaigns, watch videos, payper click, and mining. There many other more ways to earn bitcoin but they are not all easy to get some of them are low pay, high fees, and takes time to do it. So for me its better to search for yourself on what is right for you and better for you. You can check here => http://www.bitcoinget.com/?r=3CYdtYEEkAFKYtomiJ5aBvTV4Zg1ETZdhD. I usually earn bitcoins in here buy doing surveys, downloading games to earn, and watch videos. You can try and check if your going to like it.  Wink
nexttime

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:21:33 AM

I think bitcoin is also an income source so we can work for it and it will pay us a stable source of revenue .. there are many ways to do bitcoin as involved in word campaigns. sign. But it really is not stable. Altcoins is just a speculation but you can also exploit it with the best tools.
JimmieA

Activity: 396

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:28:13 PM

There are many ways to earn altcoin every day, but there are a few ways to do it: signature campaign , advertising, business investment, ... but in my safe , stable way; The profit also isn't less , which is signature campaign . Source capital only that is a time of funds and the knowledge of btc to join the campaign. There is no risk ratio and just a little luck you will make a lot of money.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

fathur.aza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:49:32 PM

I am looking for a trending, giveaway, bounty, mining. Cheesy. I got the coin every day.
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:04:57 PM

You can get it altcoin or bitcoin through faucet or mining. But bot of them will give you small amount especially if you have small hardware miner
In past year, I think faucet Bitcoin is good, but now not have more faucet site for newbie. Mining need have more vps or money for buy hardware, and you will spend not a small money for buy that Wink
Mbah Tyo

Activity: 532

1st of May

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:35:35 PM

I always look for it as usual that I do every day so I can coins, Flash of course the legendary tap around there. There is an investment need to get altcoin and bitcoin at the same time.

▄████ ████▄
      ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
   ▄█████▀  ▄█ █▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀    ███ ████▄▄ ▀█████▄
███▀  ▄    ███ ███████▄▄ ▀███
███ ▄██    ███ ███▀▀█████ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▀███ ███
███ ███▄▄▄▄███ ███    ███ ███
███ ██████████ ███        ███
███ ███▀▀▀▀███ ███    ███ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▄███ ███
███ ▀██    ███ ███▄▄████▀ ███
███▄  ▀    ███ ███████▀  ▄███
▀█████▄    ███ ████▀  ▄█████▀
   ▀█████▄  ▀█ █▀  ▄█████▀
      ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀
         ▀████ ████▀
Hash

▄▄ ▄▄
     ██ ██
   ▄▄█████▄▄
  ███▀▀▀▀▀███
 ██▀       ▀██
██▀         ▀▀
██
██▄         ▄▄
 ██▄       ▄██
  ███▄▄▄▄▄███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
     ██ ██
     ▀▀ ▀▀
ard

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JOIN
WHITELIST
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:22:50 PM

I don't think there exist a freebie Bitcoin website apart from doing faucets. The micro earnings are getting popular and so skilled base micro earning like freelancing is good to make decent income.
CROYA86

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:45:04 PM

You can get bitcoin every day buying coinbase wallet  and you also can get altcoin by exchanger. You can also earn bitcoin in internet By doing work. This forum is also source of earn bitcoin.

Is there any place other than this forum to be able to get bitcoin, because maybe during this time i always focus in this forum only so if this out not know yet?
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:19:42 AM

There lots of different exchanges where you can get free altcoins each day. The payout is low but you can her many altcoins. Trade Satoshi does this and yobit too.
lecongnhan123

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:00:30 AM

There is a lot of ways to earn Bitcoin and Altcoins every day, All you need to to find them on the internet, on the social media groups or through your friends for them
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: