Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTB]BitBar - the current market price is consistently over 1 Bitcoin at present  (Read 3795 times)
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2013, 06:19:49 PM

http://www.google.com/search?q=site:bitcointalk.org+subSTRATA

Posts that mattered were quoted, other posts did not differ much but somehow they were not quoted.  Cry

Still, my quote applies the same.  Wink

Whatever. Enough about me, let's talk about my yacht:

Grin Grin Grin

Disclaimer for the selected audience responding on calling scamcoin a scamcoin = that is not my yacht and I'm not the guy in the water!

Grin Grin Grin

wow you have a boat? or took a picture of a boat? that's relevant how? ...to Crypto currency?

I'm neutral on BitBar  , if you want to post pictures of boats can you go to a Boat forum?

I don't care about a boat I'm from Australia we have lot of boats here , lot of water lots of boats. - plenty of fat middle aged dudes as well, floating around in them.  

this is not helping the Crypto community.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 04:58:50 PM

Well it's almost 30 days later and it's about 0.13 of a bitcoin however I am still interested in the currency. I don't know why, mostly watching and I tried to mine it however it seems difficult. I'm very late to all currencies and most alts seem to suggest quite a bit of hubris at the start and slowly shrink and find their spot on the market some just die all together.

Mostly from people losing interest and also jealousy from pre-mining. I know everyone knows this and is not needed by me to tell everyone.

Now I'm not currency expert but if you want to keep people attention (the right people) and you just can't really do anything about the premining of early adopters then why not have the coin offer smaller rewards at the beginning and increase as time goes on and then stops increasing at a point.

1-100k blocks  rewards     1 coins
100k -500k rewards         10 coin
500k-1m rewards            50 coins
1m-5m rewards              75 coins
5m-10m rewards            100 coins

Basically the reward is according to the currencies money supply. The more that exists the greater the reward as it matures gaining the interest of all types of currency adopters from miners to speculators. This also keeps the currency alive with miners and the processing of transactions going.

This is just a rough example just to show the idea in practice

This will make the later adopters interested and NOT jealous
this will make everyone keep interest in mining.
This will have people hold on to the currency and not dump it
This will have people interesting in investing into the currency.

I believe it solves a great deal of the issues we are seeing with alt-currencies today.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: