Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:02:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If you are too Scared to Loss, then you are not cut out to win as well!  (Read 130 times)
Vsamuel (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:35:57 PM

The recent poor market trend has got many posting and expressing their anxiety about when the market will recover. Posts like:
1. Bitcoin is dying! Ethereum is falling!,
2. Altcoins are crying!,
3. Should i sell or Hodl my Bitcoin or Altcoin is increasingly becoming a nuisance on this forum.

My brother, if you want to sell., sell! if you want to Hodl..., Hodl! and spare us the sentiment. If you are too scared to sell or Hodl, be generous and dash it to someone for save keeping.

In my brief opinion, If you are too Scared to Loss, then you are not cut out to win as well!
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:43:27 PM

In the case of a serious decline in the cryptocurrency market, many people feel very panic about this. Every day, they seek help in this forum and seek people's advice. I think we must keep calm and wait for the right time. Don't panic. Make the wrong decision
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

Your concerns are the same as other friends. When you question other people's concerns. I think everyone has different thoughts, and different levels of concern. Market conditions are deteriorating if we compare it with a few months ago. Selling or holding is not a problem, it depends on the coins owner. If they buy at a cheap price, I think this is not a problem when the market is down, but there are those who buy coins at very expensive prices. I think the solution is just turning the coins so that the loss is not too large.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:07:01 PM

I agree with you in a the last sentence which is similar to a popular saying where I come from which goes thus "No pain, no gain ".

With the current market situation, everybody is scared as it keeps dipping than anyone could imagine which is why people are contemplating either to sell or hodl , though to hodl in a time like this is the best but if you get your coins when the price is cheap you can sell it, I'm sure the strong hands are always ready to buy from the weak hands but I'm very sure those that buy theirs when it's expensive won't want to sell now because better days ahead.. My advice is for everybody to keep their cool and take sometime off for the price to bounce back to what we are all anticipating for... Bull run 🏃
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:11:29 PM

It is good to be scared to lose in order to protect your self unnecessary overconfidence which can make you trade against the market. It doesn't mean too you should'nt  take risk to reap the reward that comes with it.

Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:17:41 PM

I agree with you. I think you don't need to get scared in investing. Yes sometimes you can't avoid loses but it is just a part of what you've done. You invest so expect win or loss. Remember investing in cryptocurrency is very risky. Market price rapidly change....so be courageous enough in terms of investing.
Nina Karlina

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:23:33 PM

Your concerns are the same as other friends. When you question other people's concerns. I think everyone has different thoughts, and different levels of concern. Market conditions are deteriorating if we compare it with a few months ago. Selling or holding is not a problem, it depends on the coins owner. If they buy at a cheap price, I think this is not a problem when the market is down, but there are those who buy coins at very expensive prices. I think the solution is just turning the coins so that the loss is not too large.
Yes, I agree with you. Different thoughts make each person have different steps in taking a stand from the fall of the market. Basically, to get profit, you must have capital, courage, patience and hard work.
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:03:46 PM

Panic people make more wrong decisions than people who do not panic, so we have to be calm and wait for the right time for investment or trade.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:22:08 PM

Yes I agree it is that simple. You have to understand that there is no reward where there is no risks. It isn't easy but the kind of risks that you are willing to take determines the kind of gains that you are expecting to get out of it. I am tired of seeing people getting scared of some price drops, they should just sell off their coins and leave the real investors to remain in the market and make their profits.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:25:38 PM

I think we should keep patience in current situation, i know it is now 8 months of such downward trend, but I am sure, good time will come. It happens in every market.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:33:00 PM

Well cryptocurrency is a risk. So if you're not willing to risk then dont bother investing. Risk involves losing some or many or all. So make sure you invest only what you are willing to lose. For times like now the best thing to do is either hodl or buy more. For cowards, sell would be their first choice to escape further losses

blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:44:59 PM

The recent poor market trend has got many posting and expressing their anxiety about when the market will recover. Posts like:
1. Bitcoin is dying! Ethereum is falling!,
2. Altcoins are crying!,
3. Should i sell or Hodl my Bitcoin or Altcoin is increasingly becoming a nuisance on this forum.

My brother, if you want to sell., sell! if you want to Hodl..., Hodl! and spare us the sentiment. If you are too scared to sell or Hodl, be generous and dash it to someone for save keeping.

In my brief opinion, If you are too Scared to Loss, then you are not cut out to win as well!

Yes but you know what it is not the scared thingy that matter. It is the assurance of not losing a big money at all. It is just a safe move not to get the worst possible outcome since, we are here trying to make the safest move we could do in order to save our money. Well, experiencing such situation is at somepoint good since the experience would give you the idea, and lesson what to do next in order to be firm for the journey of earning crypto.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

Not everyone can restrain panic when he loses money. Many people are looking for support, they are afraid that they will make the wrong move. Therefore, they doubt whether it is worth holding or selling.

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

People who write so came to the cryptocurrency in order to quickly get money. They can't wait. And of course when they see a decrease in the price of coins, they start to panic. Because they're not sure about their investments. Or they have very weak nerves. If so, it is better not to invest.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: