Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bouncing Ideas  (Read 371 times)
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 08:10:16 AM

I have been studying the original purpose of crypto-currencies, and it seems we are already deviating from the plan before we accomplish step one. I'd like to hear from people who understand the blend between micro and macro finance, same with economics. I think that if we are serious about pushing these coins into actual world market and to be used in shops, we need to restate the goals of these projects based on real-life markets. The alt-coin experiment has shown that perhaps 2 or three well backed altcoins and one main coin have the ability of becoming a "world currency" acceptable in place of each respective region's currency.

The aim is to discuss and build ideas, not towards a coin but to a new approach to Banking, Economics and Finance, using the great innovations brought about by Crypto currencies. It is is my belief that with these ideas in mind, from multi-national corps to a small corner shop, we can all use cryptos more widely and securely, at the same time  reducing the dependency on establishments such as banks which are failing every year and crippling economies world wide. Already you see nations exiting their economic groups after suffering the effects of the banking system.

As we move deeper into the digital world, perhaps it's time we make strong strides towards digital currency.

ideas from the community?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: