Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:04:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think billionaires invest in BTC?  (Read 54009 times)
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:44:35 PM

Billionaire knows more about bitcoin and capitalization they can create than us. I had thought, such high prices are now influenced by billionaires who invest heavily in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ProzCoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:13:44 PM

Billionaire knows more about bitcoin and capitalization they can create than us. I had thought, such high prices are now influenced by billionaires who invest heavily in bitcoin.
well, it depends on them. There are many places that they can invest their money in, not only bitcoin. Rich people know how to manage their money and invest in a place that they like. I think that billionaires like business and real estate more than bitcoin

ALT67890

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:30:23 PM

I'm 100 percent sure, no doubts at all. Billionaires has something to do with bitcoin and invest much on it. It is that billionaires don't just wait to earn more money they work day by day and not satisfied for what they have at the moment. They will and always will find new ways to profit.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:47:59 PM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?
YES of course many of them are believing on what bitcoins can do, even bill gates have many investments in bitcoins, he already some quotes about bitcoin and the success of it in the near future, in short yep they really know bitcoins.
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:54:10 PM

I think the billionaire's are even the one who own big bitcoin considering the fact that they have the means to earn bitcoin more then an average person.
Money is a spirit and wealth can never be enough for any person as long as they still leave on earth.
So yes billionaire's invest big in bitcoin.
There is a chance that is true because even they are already rich like millionaires and billionaires they are still hungry for more money because they are preserving their wealth for the next generation of their family so even they can afford all they want they still need to earn more.

I think I read an Article that Bill gates is interested on cryptocurrency and maybe he would aiming to invest on btc if this one is true. And provably theirs billionaire invested with btc since if you look the the cap for bitcoins reach for billions this one could ever rise for more when bitcoins can gain more fame to the businessmans on outside world.
These big whales are nothing else than billionaires. Billionaires do invest into bitcoins for earning big profits and multiplying their money manifolds. Bill gates is since no more the richest person of the world, so he will definitely take interest in making huge investments into bitcoins and this is good for the survival of bitcoins.
the circle of the bitcoin is very wide that trusting bitcoin is not so much risky now and of course they will invest in bitcoin. it could be the reason behind their wealth and they are investing their money in bitcoin step to step and they are making more and more money through it and the billinuioras are investing in bitcoin and they has made it is business and a lot of bitcoin markets are the properties of the bitcoin users.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:09:48 PM

I think the billionaire's are even the one who own big bitcoin considering the fact that they have the means to earn bitcoin more then an average person.
Money is a spirit and wealth can never be enough for any person as long as they still leave on earth.
There is a chance that is true because even they are already rich like millionaires and billionaires they are still hungry for more money because they are preserving their wealth for the next generation of their family so even they can afford all they want they still need to earn more.

I think I read an Article that Bill gates is interested on cryptocurrency and maybe he would aiming to invest on btc if this one is true. And provably theirs billionaire invested with btc since if you look the the cap for bitcoins reach for billions this one could ever rise for more when bitcoins can gain more fame to the businessmans on outside world.
These big whales are nothing else than billionaires. Billionaires do invest into bitcoins for earning big profits and multiplying their money manifolds. Bill gates is since no more the richest person of the world, so he will definitely take interest in making huge investments into bitcoins and this is good for the survival of bitcoins.
I think each person a different field, and I believe that Bill Gates would not be too interested and investing in Bitcoin, he has his career, he does not need to invest anything else. The whales you say are rich people from bitcoin, they are billionaires who make money from digital money, their job every day is to earn bitcoin as much as possible. Real billionaires will not invest in bitcoin, they have places to help them make money, what they need to do is focus on their work, they do not have time for bitcoin.
billionaire is not a person who always update his business status through facebook social networking his hidden effort matches the bitcoin secrecy awake in bitcoin i think bill invested 25% treasure in bitcoin
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:29:03 PM

I think each person a different field, and I believe that Bill Gates would not be too interested and investing in Bitcoin, he has his career, he does not need to invest anything else. The whales you say are rich people from bitcoin, they are billionaires who make money from digital money, their job every day is to earn bitcoin as much as possible. Real billionaires will not invest in bitcoin, they have places to help them make money, what they need to do is focus on their work, they do not have time for bitcoin.
I don’t agree with you. Rich people don’t let go any single opportunity of increasing their capital and same is the case of Bill Gates. Bill Gates is also human being and I don’t think so there is anything so surprising or amazing if he is investing into bitcoins. Bitcoins are for everyone and anyone can invest into these currencies. 

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:10:41 PM

Do not rule out them (millionaires) also invest in bitcoin because for those who have large capital would not want to miss the opportunity that will be able to give big advantage, because we all know that investing in bitcoin if done with relatively time will Provide great advantage, and it looks like they will not miss investing in bitcoin.
dalek

Activity: 382

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:00:49 PM

billionaire is not a person who always update his business status through facebook social networking his hidden effort matches the bitcoin secrecy awake in bitcoin i think bill invested 25% treasure in bitcoin
Hmm..., I think still have billionaire invest to cryptocurrency on market, not only Bitcoin. But in my opinion, they do not putting few Billion Dollar to this market, because cryptocurrency market with them still very young and high risk when putting a huge money.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:03:07 PM

Do not rule out them (millionaires) also invest in bitcoin because for those who have large capital would not want to miss the opportunity that will be able to give big advantage, because we all know that investing in bitcoin if done with relatively time will Provide great advantage, and it looks like they will not miss investing in bitcoin.
I was very surprised when information about the declarations of our politicians was made public, because I saw even these people have Bitcoin on their wallets. Apparently only ordinary people do not know about the prospects of the crypto currency.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:07:36 PM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?

I think they know it too. Of course, usually a lot of rich people find ways to be richer. And, there's no reason for them not to know about it. Who knows, maybe those billionaires are on of the reason why we experience whales. It's possible that they're holding a lot of bitcoin and they affect it's price a lot.
Blazarius120

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:23:55 PM

Most definitely. Although they may be extremely small holdings (0.1% to 2%). Also they may not even know what they're investing in as their portfolio manager(s) is/are probably taking care of all that side of things.

tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:44:01 PM

well i think they are, there is a rumor that Zuckerberg is investing in bitcoin. And hell yeah they know that it exist.
Yeah,Mr.Zuckerberg knows that the Bitcoin exists but the billionaires around the world didn't invest the billion part of their assets,liabilities and networth on the cryptocurrencies that is presently existed because of the risk of putting a huge amount of money.There is also a rumor that those billionaires causes whales a lot and maybe they are holding lots of Bitcoin that probably has its factor to affect the price.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:48:40 PM

I think billionaires also do really invest their money or assets into bitcoin cryptocurrency. Of course they do know what is bitcoin because it was a fast growing cryptocurrency that has been already used worldwide. Its fast growing price rate literally attracts many people also many potential investors to invest their money into bitcoin cryptocurrency because their mony has the capability to grow more with bitcoin. So I suppose billionaires do really invest into bitcoin to extend and maximize their money holdings.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:01:00 PM

I think that there are some billionaires that have invested in Bitcoin. Or at least some that want to invest into Bitcoin in the near future. I am pretty sure that all of them know about Bitcoin, some have invested whereas others haven't.

i don't think so but in my opinion Some Billionaires invest in bitcoin for their business or for their future because as of now many billionaires focus on paper money and they do not think about bitcoins.
olliedickman

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:47:48 PM

I think billionaires also do really invest their money or assets into bitcoin cryptocurrency. Of course they do know what is bitcoin because it was a fast growing cryptocurrency that has been already used worldwide. Its fast growing price rate literally attracts many people also many potential investors to invest their money into bitcoin cryptocurrency because their mony has the capability to grow more with bitcoin. So I suppose billionaires do really invest into bitcoin to extend and maximize their money holdings.
I have an opposite thought: there are not many billionaires invest their money in bitcoin. Of course they do know what bitcoin is and what bitcoin can bring to life but their job, their business will bring them more money than investing in bitcoin and therefore, they will invest their money in their business or something else that can support their job, not bitcoin
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:25:36 AM

I have an opposite thought: there are not many billionaires invest their money in bitcoin. Of course they do know what bitcoin is and what bitcoin can bring to life but their job, their business will bring them more money than investing in bitcoin and therefore, they will invest their money in their business or something else that can support their job, not bitcoin
Exactly, few of them are engaging into bitcoin as one of their investment but they probably go into mining bitcoin. Why they are few? because most of them are having more profit to their current investments and assets than they got from bitcoin. And all their investment are for long time unlike bitcoin that we don't know what happen in the future.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:29:50 AM

I think that there are some billionaires that have invested in Bitcoin. Or at least some that want to invest into Bitcoin in the near future. I am pretty sure that all of them know about Bitcoin, some have invested whereas others haven't.

i don't think so but in my opinion Some Billionaires invest in bitcoin for their business or for their future because as of now many billionaires focus on paper money and they do not think about bitcoins.
No you're wrong ,didn't you think about how they are updated with the technologies? maybe they are more earlier than us to invest some money on bitcoins and they continuously add more because it is proven now and at this time bitcoins are too fastly spreading worldwide.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:09:24 AM

No you're wrong ,didn't you think about how they are updated with the technologies? maybe they are more earlier than us to invest some money on bitcoins and they continuously add more because it is proven now and at this time bitcoins are too fastly spreading worldwide.

Maybe they are in it big time but we can't tell yet. I wouldn't be surprised though if they are already into Bitcoin and have a great stick of the coins and even running mining farms .
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:15:17 AM

All billionaires have different passion and strategies in terms of investment. Probably most of them are engaged with bitcoin before us and they are now having huge profit from it. They are old enough in the world of investment and they know already which investment could provide  big income and can survive in the future.
As I know most of billionaires spending  billion dollar in putting up equipment for mining industry(bitcoin).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: