Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think billionaires invest in BTC?  (Read 54009 times)
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:10:08 PM

Before we all jump into bitcoin, i am optimistic billionaires have invested in large amount. They are more observant in capturing global opportunities stored in bitcoin. Even more aggressive than we are in investing.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:15:40 PM

Maybe, but I didn't heard any news about billionaires also investing in bitcoin, maybe they hide their identity if they invest in bitcoin, and most of billionaires are focusing in their own company.
omerchip

Activity: 268
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:56:15 PM

More than existing they rules the all market.,everbody knows whales.They buy and sold big amount of bitcoin to shape the market and i think the altcoins which marketplaces smaller than 50 million usd,destiny is in the hands of a group of people

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:22:07 PM

Maybe, but I didn't heard any news about billionaires also investing in bitcoin, maybe they hide their identity if they invest in bitcoin, and most of billionaires are focusing in their own company.

Yes maybe.  I do not know how much is the net income of Dimon if he is a bilionaire or not.  But the truth now is that they are into bitcoins.  They can manipulate its price on their hands.  If they want the price to goes up all they do is to buy many bitcoins.  If they want for its price to go down, they will just announced that bitcoin is fraud.  Simple for them.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:30:26 PM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?
I think so. Because for sure billionaires are always updated on latest happenings especially when it comes to money. They are surely involve into bitcoin cryptocurrency for a reason that it enables money to grow furthermore than what it is initially stated. Also billionaires will surely adapt their stocks and assets into the growth of the technology that can enable to improve their money into a better one.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Zimbabwecoin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 04:19:58 PM

In the future billionaires will invest in bitcoin even if only through funds that hold bitcoin. Even if bitcoin does not reach a mass audience

Planning to launch Zimbabwecoin in the future. Focused on building a community around it now.
deejhay

Activity: 119

for future

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:07:19 AM

Most billionaires have their own company, and i think they did but only for small amount. Billionaires relies on information, thats why they get rich anyway so their the first one to study about bitcoin when it started to become popular and how they would use it to their companies advantage.

Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:59:08 AM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?

The popular ones?, maybe not,  As for my perception, more of them are old and become billionaire with their skills and knowledge, and I hope they have wealth assistant that can share knowledge to them that btc exist so they can invest  on btc that is low tax and secured.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:34:57 AM

The fact is,  Yes,  they invest and it is also true that btc makes billionaire.
I will totally agree to what you have said. Indeed this is the fact and I believe no one will deny it. I think almost all the billionaires know this fact that Bitcoin will make them earn a lot more money than any other business. They have already invested their money into it are looking to invest more money in order to earn more.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:12:01 AM

The fact is,  Yes,  they invest and it is also true that btc makes billionaire.
I will totally agree to what you have said. Indeed this is the fact and I believe no one will deny it. I think almost all the billionaires know this fact that Bitcoin will make them earn a lot more money than any other business. They have already invested their money into it are looking to invest more money in order to earn more.
They already invested a lot of money in bitcoin because they don't want to lose the opportunity to earn and make fortune in bitcoin and while we are doubting bitcoin in the last few years, they are already planning to enter the bitcoin market and now you can see that most of the people who got a lot of money in bitcoin are the people who took the opportunity a few years ago and most of them are billionaires who are just getting richer.
mothergodness

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:17:40 AM

I think that some people have invested in bitcoin from the very beginning and now are already thanks to him billionaires. And those who used to be very rich also use bitcoin for even greater earnings.

terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:32:45 PM

Jaime Dimon is a well known banker and he's a billionaire, look on what he did with the price of bitcoin. He said that it is a fraud but there is the real reason why he said that. And that is for him to buy some more bitcoins at very low price because he believes that bitcoin is a good investment though he's saying that he is against to this great investment.

If dimon proves to play a price like that then he will be considered a less professional loser, I think yesterday he was just frustrated because of the loss in the trading market and the crypto market continues to experience a downward trend since China took a negative action. Famous people like dimon can not mess up the news and I think it is his true attitude.

of the many billionaires, which I respect is john mcafee for consistently speculating positively on the development of bitcoin.

He will don't care on whatever people will call him. What matters most is that he got now a nice wave in bitcoin and later on he'll promote it to his business. John McAfee is a nice guy and he's a real tech person, but Dimon is no other than a professional banker that is a cancer to the people who earns a living from others money. And this is what he's doing right now.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:54:15 PM

bitcoins have fixed number so that billionaires will never invest with it
Yes investment in digital coins risky but all the high risks business generates much higher profits, because of the up down in the market value. The high the risk the high the profit. It is the rules of business. I think billionaires have already invested in bitcoin because I don’t think that the richest people will give up any chance to earn more and more money. They can make huge money against their investments.
zee123

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:55:16 PM

Ofcourse they do they want a piece of the future too

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:55:56 PM

I think they do but for sure they are looking for other crytpcurrencies now as well.
Why not, if all the people around the world are investing in bitcoin why should they keep their eyes close from this side? I am sure they are fully aware of the importance of bitcoin in this day. They not even know that bitcoin exists but also keep a close eye on the market cap of bitcoin. They are the real scammers because they bought all the available supply and when the price goes up they sell them out on high price.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:56:54 PM

Of course they do know that bitcoin exists, in fact they buy in bulk amounts of bitcoin when the prices drop.  One such person, or should I say a big institution named JP Morgan who said bitcoin was a fraud and it will blow up soon enough, well after that the prices went down and then you see JP Morgan investing a huge chunk of money in bitcoin ,plus this was a long awaited plan, they saw China was making regulations, they laid down their evil minded foolproof plan  and it worked out amazingly well for them, gotta give it to you JP Morgan.
The billionaires do not take influence of the limited things like bitcoin. I think they think beyond the limitations of a particular product market value. How much they would buy. How much quantity is available for sale in the market? What is the price and what will be the future of that particular thing is all concern to their investment. If they realize that investment if good then they would do otherwise they will close their eyes form that side.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:56:58 PM

Billionaires doesn't stop earning money, they keep on investing on different business and i am also sure that some of the Billionaires has a investment on Bitcoin because Bitcoin is good investment and many people and known people have a good words on Bitcoin in the marketing sites.
zee123

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:57:50 PM

Billionaires doesn't stop earning money, they keep on investing on different business and i am also sure that some of the Billionaires has a investment on Bitcoin because Bitcoin is good investment and many people and known people have a good words on Bitcoin in the marketing sites.

Spot on

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:13:34 PM

Yes maybe.  I do not know how much is the net income of Dimon if he is a bilionaire or not.  But the truth now is that they are into bitcoins.  They can manipulate its price on their hands.  If they want the price to goes up all they do is to buy many bitcoins.  If they want for its price to go down, they will just announced that bitcoin is fraud.  Simple for them.
Why are you saying this now the price and the value of the bitcoin is increasing more and more so that a lot of rich people are using bitcoin to increase their income a bit more, as one o my friend is using bitcoin she is holding bitcoin. I know she is aware of the bitcoin because she is a business women and she is the best investor of the bitcoin.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:16:46 PM

I think that some people have invested in bitcoin from the very beginning and now are already thanks to him billionaires. And those who used to be very rich also use bitcoin for even greater earnings.

Let's get this clear; no one is a billionaire from bitcoin. Also, even if someone made that much money, they didn't actually technically make money until they convert to fiat. Many of the articles I've seen have stated that people who made it big on Bitcoin are holding on to their coin.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: