Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 04:13:45 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is an investment ?  (Read 22082 times)
bribed

Activity: 84

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:25:11 AM

Most of the mainstream media is reffering to Bitcoin not as an investment. They say that it is a gamble and nothing else. I think that they only want to manipulate people into thinking this way. Furthermore I believe that every investment is a gamble to a certain degree. Of course Bitcoin and crypto markets are very volatile, but we have to keep in mind that it is cutting edge technology that we are investing in here. For me Bitcoin is definitely an Investment, not a gamble.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zastria

Activity: 112

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:59:23 AM

Bitcoin prices this year rose very sharply, and already many people who invest in bitcoin. I personally invested the bitcoin I got from this forum by participating in various campaigns, and hoping to earn huge profits, by benefiting from bitcoin I can invest on altcoin, and I agree with your thread.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rose119

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:19:49 AM

With rising prices has shown that bitcoin is an investment that can give profit to all people who invests in bitcoin. Do you agree with me?

Investment and trading are the key to grow your bitcoin, but if you want to keep holding on it I'm sure you also have a profit when the price always increase .

hermanrz

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:20:08 AM

Yes I agree with you. Seeing an increase in the price of the bitcoin increasing provides great benefits to the investment. But in my country Indonesia, especially those residing in the province of South Kalimantan. The public prefers order to invest into gold.

cepedacharles

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:20:56 AM

Yes i agree. Bitcoin is an investment like today many of the riches invest in bitcoin because of its high price case that there are also days falling bitcoin price and now It continues rises and hopefully will become as one of the currencies in the world and bitcoin will be popular all over the world and many also say that its price will fall in december.

CaterpillarRave

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:23:28 AM

Depend on how you're using it, if you're using it as a currency for exchanging than it will be a currency but if you're holding if for profit than absolutely it becomes an investment.

monkeykiss21

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:47:43 AM

With rising prices has shown that bitcoin is an investment that can give profit to all people who invests in bitcoin. Do you agree with me?

Yes, for me the rising prices that shown is really proven to make have an investment that can give profit to all people or as a bitcoin investor. Bitcoin is really give help to many people who need to have an extra income.

▌ ━━━ adbank │ a powerful online ad platform built on the blockchain ━━━  ▌
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽      WHITEPAPER     │    DECK      ︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
▌ ━━━  Pre-Register for Token Sale ━━━ ▌
Xanxus024

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:15:48 PM

Yes, bitcoin is an investment not only for money also investment for time and effort, We all know bitcoin value is still increase as time goes by many investors and traders used bitcoin to have a high profit in return.

Sir Legend

Activity: 280

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:33:55 PM

Bitcoin is a very lucrative investment, according to a survey of economic news that bitcoin investment occupies # 1 as the most profitable investment. many people think that invest now is too late, but I think it is still early, because the price will be 1 satoshi = $ 0,01.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Gabrieelle

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:08:41 AM

Bitcoin is a very lucrative investment, according to a survey of economic news that bitcoin investment occupies # 1 as the most profitable investment. many people think that invest now is too late, but I think it is still early, because the price will be 1 satoshi = $ 0,01.
It is never too late to invest in bitcoin because the price is continuously growing and whether you invest today or tomorrow you'll always get some profit, you just need to be patient in holding bitcoin for long term. We never know what will be thee price of bitcoin in the future but I think it hasn't reached its maximum price yet.

Finestream

Activity: 714

BITSLER.COM! The best Gambling site NOW*

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:21:35 AM

It is never too late to invest in bitcoin because the price is continuously growing and whether you invest today or tomorrow you'll always get some profit, you just need to be patient in holding bitcoin for long term. We never know what will be thee price of bitcoin in the future but I think it hasn't reached its maximum price yet.
I agree with that, why would we make ourselves afraid of investing when the movement of bitcoin keeps rising, this will never end to climb as long as people are supporting by buying it. When you buy now, you will have the opportunity to grow your money in the future, never waste this opportunity to buy and own bitcoin as the more you hold the more you will earn money from profits. Price will just appreciate as the progress continue, so just trust bitcoin also.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
GeniusAko

Activity: 182

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:33:27 AM

You have a good point. Bitcoin is really good investment that we can do! The price of the bitcoin is now $14,500 per each and it seems that it will continue to become $15,000 per each. Bitcoin investment can be considered as the one of the most profitable investments in the world.

myworkstrade

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:35:35 AM

Yes, I do believe, Bitcoin is an investments a high yield investments. You need to focus and just hold the funds so no matter what happen the trend is bullish. Today hit the all time high. I think its gonna be a new thing to the world. Congratulations and good luck!

◈◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET   ◈◈   BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread   WhitePaper   Facebook   Telegram   Twitter
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰   TOKEN SALE : 07 - 14 December 2017   ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
FAB_coin

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:44:27 AM

Yes, I do believe, Bitcoin is an investments a high yield investments. You need to focus and just hold the funds so no matter what happen the trend is bullish. Today hit the all time high. I think its gonna be a new thing to the world. Congratulations and good luck!

Bitcoin needs to sort out its problems with scaling if it is ever going to have any realworld usage. Other chains have already solved it. Some are not real blockchains, but there are also proper scaleable blockchains on the way.
jakoylantern

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:57:44 AM

For me, investing in bitcoin is one of the many ways to gain it, bitcoin is not all about in investing, there so many ways to earn or acquire bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency, but you can gain bitcoin by investing, and there is so many investing sites you can see. Smiley

aeternus

Activity: 280

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow.Today.

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:11:40 PM

Bitcoin i think is a currency only not an investment. Bitcoin only shown the price goes up massively and gives us a profit. Just like usd to php price of usd in our country also increase like bitcoin but they are both currency

Yes, bitcoin is a currency, but it is a currency that is not visible because it's just a digital currency. Which means, a currency that can't be touch nor can be seen physically. You don't have to compare fiat currency with cryptocurrency because they're obviously not the same. Aside from that, bitcoin can also be an investment. One of the reason why bitcoin keep on increasing is that there are a lot of people who keeps on investing in bitcoin. And it is also one of the reason why bitcoin is becoming more popular. So when you invest in bitcoin, you'll surely earn huge amount of profit but it depends on how much you invest and how long you hold it.
Bitcoin is better than fiat currency because fiat currency can't give you chance to grow your value of money if you will just keep your dollar at home and it will just have a lower value because of the inflation. Bitcoin is an investment and it is already proven since the price of bitcoin is keep on rising and that is why people chooses bitcoin over the other type of investment.
If currencies around the world were still backed by gold we could have a deflationary currency one that instead of losing value every year won it every year that will create a desire to save money and we will not be in this problem with everyone carrying huge debts, but that is not what governments want, they want to steal from you with the inflation tax and by having you indebted for the rest of your life.

zarintasnim

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:30:08 PM

Yes if you want good profit you need invest bitcoin. Invest is the best way to earn good profit. Bitcoin price hit very handsome amount. This is the right time to invest bitcoin.

Gladz29

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:47:15 PM

Yes, right now it is more of an investment than currency. Most people buying into it are looking at the long term potential especially in Asia hence the current price rise.
Yes bitcoin is an investment. And most of us invest bitcoin for their future. Because everyone of us can own bitcoin, can mine bitcoin. So easy to us to invest. And I just to add that If their a chance to teach everybody to teach what is bitcoin I think more of us will not suffer of their lives.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
ayeshajum07

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:58:56 PM

Of course, Bitcoin was a good investment, it will double your money in short period of time. Bitcoin keep hitting the top and it was very surprising performance.

deejayce48

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:06:36 PM

Totally agree with you. Bitcoin is really an investment even satoshi made this because he wants to create a new currency, but that didn't happen yet because government couldn't allow that to happen right away (we don't know if they could allow it to happen or not). But as of now, with so much rise of its price people are going crazy about high it is. It is really indeed a good investment. It is like everyday it gets higher.

C
What is C?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.