Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCN better than BTC?  (Read 540 times)
aditya6997 (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:12:20 AM

Lately, after May 16, BCN (Bytecoin) price began to rise upto 116% till date. BCN has been available since 2012. It is more anonymous than BTC. It is not a bitcoin fork and is completely written from scratch. BCN uses "Cryptonight" algorithm in contrast to BTC's SHA256 algorithm. What do you think? Is BCN better than BTC?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:17:30 AM

yawn....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512747.0

A lot of discussion already in the main thread. You may need some time to go through and frame your own opinion.

PS: A lot of people will reply here saying BCN is a pre-mine scam. And there will be a lot of counter-opinions also. I suggest you don't rely on their opinions, rather do your own research.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:34:56 AM

Lately, after May 16, BCN (Bytecoin) price began to rise upto 116% till date. BCN has been available since 2012. It is more anonymous than BTC. It is not a bitcoin fork and is completely written from scratch. BCN uses "Cryptonight" algorithm in contrast to BTC's SHA256 algorithm. What do you think? Is BCN better than BTC?
Well, Bitcoin has grown exponentially over the past years. Bitcoin is also a proof that a 'not-anonymous' system that employs the technology of the Blockchain works, and works well too. At the moment, I am not sure whether BCN is better that BTC, but I think I would be edging more to the Bitcoin side. But, I am going to research more into BCN and find out.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 08:37:52 AM

Why just Bytecoin? Why not Stellar Lumens or Dash or Terracoin? I don't find anything special with Bytecoin. And in fact, in my opinion, it looks like a scamcoin. A few exchanges are accepting it, but I will never invest in this particular type of altcoin. And we can't even compare Bitcoin with this shitcoin.
aditya6997 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:44:42 AM

Why just Bytecoin? Why not Stellar Lumens or Dash or Terracoin? I don't find anything special with Bytecoin. And in fact, in my opinion, it looks like a scamcoin. A few exchanges are accepting it, but I will never invest in this particular type of altcoin. And we can't even compare Bitcoin with this shitcoin.
If it was shitcoin, it wouldn't have survived 5 years and still exist till today. I think you should check its market capitalization.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:00:57 AM

Lately, after May 16, BCN (Bytecoin) price began to rise upto 116% till date.
not a valid argument. i can name at least 500 other altcoins that have gone up the same percentage.

BCN has been available since 2012.
not a valid argument again.
also:
the announcement topic was created in 2014-3
i can't find anything on any exchanges dating back from 2014-6

and lets see, 3 years of being worth less than 10 satoshi and nothing out of it, now it is pumped to 203 satoshi and fell down to 100 range and you are calling it "better than bitcoin"!
can i call you a bagholder now?

It is more anonymous than BTC.
users have proven that anonymity is not the first thing they are looking for in a cryptocurrency and while coins such as Monero exist, nobody wants an alternative.

It is not a bitcoin fork and is completely written from scratch.
good only if true but still is not a valid argument as why you are calling it better than BTC!!

BCN uses "Cryptonight" algorithm in contrast to BTC's SHA256 algorithm. What do you think?
and why should a regular user who wants to use it as a "currency" care about it again?

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:02:20 AM

There are many altcoin or question like this before that has been asked. So my answer, is not! still bitcoin is prevailed as a better one and greater than all atlcoins. its not just only the mother of all altcoins but of course when it comes to the price value it is still leading the price to all digital digital and most of the investors and community are choosing and using it as mode of payment online.
aditya6997 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:03:47 AM

Let's see BCN holders getting lucky this year.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:31:08 AM

yawn....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512747.0

A lot of discussion already in the main thread. You may need some time to go through and frame your own opinion.

PS: A lot of people will reply here saying BCN is a pre-mine scam. And there will be a lot of counter-opinions also. I suggest you don't rely on their opinions, rather do your own research.

I agree. Nothing to see here or read here. Nothing to debate here either, before speculating that a certain coin is better than Bitcoin google it first the answers are all there.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Adbitco

Activity: 1386
Merit: 650

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 08:33:06 AM

Whether it's BCN or any other altcoin, all of them have come into existence because of bitcoin. The fact is bitcoin has a huge number of supporters, bitcoin is the only coin which has huge amount of money involved and invested in so if there are any improvements needed to be made, make them to bitcoin instead of any other coin. Bitcoin is widely accepted and is more popular than any other coin so in my opinion bitcoin is the best.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
arnbrd

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:45:47 AM

If there is something sure, this is that a satoshi cryptocurrency is not better than Bitcoin. Being written from scratch does no make it better also.

aditya6997 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

BCN has rise significantly but its still behind. suggest me some new crypto to mine on cpu.
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:13:22 AM

BCN is not feasible when compared to Bitcoin because I think BCN is just an altcoin that does not have the potential to be strong
BCN is a fairly old altcoin but it's only listed in three exchanges and has only seven pairs https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bytecoin-bcn/#markets and I doubt about the real use for this coin

patboyyyyy

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

I think BCN is not better than BTC. because BTC is more supporter than BCN in my own opinion only
aditya6997 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

I think BCN is not better than BTC. because BTC is more supporter than BCN in my own opinion only
lets just sit watch the price going up...XD
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:45:14 AM

This is impossible, BTC is not worse than any fork, and these forks are useless.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

Nowhere BCN is even near to any altcoins and how BCN would better BTC? The top most altcoin next to BTC is Ethereum, however, ETH price is not even 10% of BTC. Imagine what is the stand of BCN comparatively with bitcoin. Just one or two months growth of any altcoins doesn't mean that it may beat BTC, there should be a consistent growth once they achieve the highest price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: