Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is my portfolio bad or is it the market's fault?  (Read 81 times)
Hoangle1523 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:31:53 AM

Hey. I invested in some 'solid coins' but it's been 3 consecutive days in a row where I have steadily been losing money. Are my picks bad? Because I know there are coins that have increased by 500% the past days. Or is it just the market right now?

Portfolio : VEN, XRP, DENT, XLM, CND, ADA, TRX, XRB, LRC, POWR, REQ
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:49:01 AM

First of all, you invested at a time where all the alt coins are pumping. However, the coins you recently purchased have hit an all time high and that is the time you bought in. As they can't keep rising in price forever, they are bound to drop in price. You should wait to buy the dips next time and don't buy when the price is increasing. Dips always come. And no, your portfolio isn't bad, it was just the timing of your entry.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:52:10 AM

I think most of your portfolio is doing really well, the new trend is the exchange based tokens, try adding atleast one of them to your portfolio after finding a good entry point.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:54:53 AM

Honestly it isn't the coins that are doing this it is likely when you bought the coins that is doing this to you. It certainly isn't the market but you may have bought some overpriced coins and as a result have two options. You can either sell now at a loss or hodl for greener pastures the choice is yours.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: