Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest 0.25 btc get 0.5 btc return. escrow also welcome - need only 1 investor  (Read 577 times)
Chandu141 (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 251

Your Campaign Manager!

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:24:29 AM

Hi,

Edited - now need only 0.25 btc..

Invest 0.3 btc get 0.5 btc return.
If anyone willing to invest 0.3 btc please PM me as soon as possible.

You will get 0.5 btc altcoin (at 1 sato each as minimum price) which can be sold in no time for btc after the investment help (to pay exchange website).

I just need one investor. Then I can lock the thread

Thanks in advance

Yes , here I am looking for 0.3 btc and people asking me to escrow (facepalm)  Sad

Then how do you want to get the (free) money? You have stated that you are accepting escrow then how this deal would go through escrow?

How can we trust you to send first 0.25BTC, you don't have succefful deals in the past nor trusted enough in the forum.

It's absurd. I can send the money to escrow 0.25BTC then you invest your own money and send me 0.25BTC left??

i will send the alt coin worth 0.25 btc (each coin at 1 sato ) to the escrow
once it's added on exchange again i send u 0.25 worth coins = 25000000 coins

i am not here to steal anyone's btc .

i just want to sell coins which i am unable to sell without adding a coin in exchange site. this coin already traded on nova exchange but still i am unable to sell because of big sell wall so i came up with this idea.
This means altcoin you want to offer is shitcoin. They are only worth for 1 satoshi, you will use that 0.25 btc to pay the exchange site, so they will re-adding that coin on their site, right?

no, it's not re adding. it's already trading at nova i thought of adding it to some other site or else i just let this shit coins go. may be i will go air drop to all damn i shouldn't have fell for this coin.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: