Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform  (Read 111012 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iSpartaco

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:23:44 AM

It gives me great pleasure to announce that we have signed a letter of intent for possible cooperation with GOSOCKET — a network that connects companies in LATIN AMERICA where e-invoicing is permitted, ensuring our presence in these huge and important markets! We are thrilled with the options presented by joining forces, working together in MEXICO, GUATEMALA, COSTA RICA, COLOMBIA, ECUADOR, PERU, CHILE, URUGUAY, ARGENTINA AND BRAZIL, pushing the visibility, utility and demand for HVN to an even higher — and truly global — level!

more news can be found here:   https://blog.hive-project.net/business-report-global-expansion-530456988136

The keywords here are letter of intent and possible cooperation. At this point, this is merely a claim by the Hive team. This partnership would be incredible news but until the Gosocket team confirms this it is just wishful thinking with no proof.

Check the last retweet by the official Gosocket twitter profile: https://twitter.com/gosocket
Do you like as confirmation by Gosocket team?

Please have a look at the following screenshot if you do not want to browse the twitter profile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

It gives me great pleasure to announce that we have signed a letter of intent for possible cooperation with GOSOCKET — a network that connects companies in LATIN AMERICA where e-invoicing is permitted, ensuring our presence in these huge and important markets! We are thrilled with the options presented by joining forces, working together in MEXICO, GUATEMALA, COSTA RICA, COLOMBIA, ECUADOR, PERU, CHILE, URUGUAY, ARGENTINA AND BRAZIL, pushing the visibility, utility and demand for HVN to an even higher — and truly global — level!

more news can be found here:   https://blog.hive-project.net/business-report-global-expansion-530456988136

The keywords here are letter of intent and possible cooperation. At this point, this is merely a claim by the Hive team. This partnership would be incredible news but until the Gosocket team confirms this it is just wishful thinking with no proof.

Check the last retweet by the official Gosocket twitter profile: https://twitter.com/gosocket

Please have a look at the following screenshot if you do not want to browse the twitter profile

There is blog and tweet link available to make confirm this officially from my point of view that is great achievement to establish partnership with a promising company which already providing their services in relevant field. This will bring huge success for both projects than just hold this for long term.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

About the GoSocket news its really big step forward for Hive Project , cant wait for platform to launch and see invoices loaded up . Hopefully everything will go smooth with crypto regulations
johntradez

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:54:25 PM

That is good news but is still only a letter of intent. An official contract will cement the partnership. Gosocket can get cold feet and back out of this at any point. They could do the same with a contract but there would be more hoops to go through at least.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:12:12 PM

Beta is coming out this week and the full platform should launch in Q2. So they are getting pretty close to having a working product and first mover advantage.

First mover will take advantage of this ecosystem at the moment all projects are under development if Hive will get succeed to launch its beta version surely this will create a lot of problem for other competitors but all strong hands will be happy with this release. It's worth to follow this to keep this on the radar for future progress.
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:56:59 PM

That is good news but is still only a letter of intent. An official contract will cement the partnership. Gosocket can get cold feet and back out of this at any point. They could do the same with a contract but there would be more hoops to go through at least.

Well, if it was just an intention, the team would not be writing in their tweets! I believe in Hive and that the sleeping giant will soon wake up!
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:39:54 AM

Guys don't forget to cast your votes for Hive. It is in the lead for now, but lets keep it there.

Summary

We have received yet further confirmation that all the hard work done by our dedicated team and powerhouse community has not gone unnoticed. With the respect and accolades now coming thick and fast, Hive Project has been named among the best fintech companies to make use of blockchain, and we have been nominated for the BZ awards, a competition set up to showcase the most advanced companies with the most impressive technology — drawing attention to the businesses that are setting the standards for the financial services and capital markets of the future!

Now, until the grand award ceremony in New York on May 15-16, where billions of dollars have been raised from the participating companies, we need your help to get us where we belong — on top of that list!

Message sent by the Community Manager on official Telegram group

Voting rules

All you need to do to "vote" is to go HERE and SHARE THE STATUS on Twitter or Facebook. If you share it on Facebook, it needs to be shared publicly for the “vote” to count. The number of votes you can make are UNLIMITED, and all votes will be counted and updated periodically. Let’s do this and get Hive Project in the limelight once again! We all deserve it.

Voting ends on May 1, 2018 - View the complete voting rules

Leaderboard - (update 20/03)

CompanyTotal votes
Hive Project396
Exioms Technology Private Limited245
BTL Group Ltd.83
AlphaPoint44
BIGcontrols22

View the complete Leaderboard
itshugereally

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:01:50 PM

I was also banned simply for asking why messages about the business plan were getting deleted. (My message was deleted within 5 seconds of posting it and I was banned right after) I have a large amount invested in HVN and I am disappointed that they ban users and censor messages concerning legitimate questions. It makes them look very untrustworthy and now I can't even be a part of the community on telegram.

They are banning members left and right if anyone is not overly positive. I am/was a big hive supporter, but they don't allow any serious discussion in their channel. If you ask any critical question, well mannered and on a factual level, the same few fanatics, who post everyday, insult you and then you get banned. I guess something went really wrong behind the curtains. Why should an exchange, who lists shitcoins every day, not list them although they have been paid for the listing according to hive Project? Given the excessive censoring its obvious they have something to hide.......

Couldn't be further from the truth. The same group of people that belong to a pump and dump group join and then talk the project down and anytime someone tries to correct any false info they are spreading they call it a cult. A handful of members have joined and done that and they can all be traced back to the same group. If you aren't providing any useful or productive conversation then why even join? I've asked tons and tons of tough questions and I've always gotten a response from the team. The team has gone so far as to even clarify how funds returning from the platform will be used. Which other group has a team that provides that level of transparency and real time updates?

They also accused me of beeing a PPT shill, although I clearly stated multiple times that I think PPT is an even worse project and that I strongly advise against investing in PPT. Nonetheless I'm a PPT shill according to them. I mean where is the logic?
Everybody who is posing critical question is accused of being a member of a ominous pump and dump group. Thats ridiculous on so many levels. What does this pump and dump group even intend? Pumping HVN and then dumping it or badmouthing HVN in a 3.4k members telegram group hoping another coin gets pumped? Do you really believe this would work? Lol come on!  Grin

If I would have a sound business concept I'd wish that the "competition shills" come and ask so I could crush them with arguments. (As long as they behave well, alot of members who discussed well-mannered got banned!)
If the use case and concept is strong why fear critical questions?
Stay on topic instead of getting personal ("you are competition, you are an idiot, you are a clown, you dont have many posts here...") and let the bulletproof concept speak for itself!

In terms of exchange, point out any top 20 exchange that lists shit coins left and right? Bittrex is on a massive delisting spree, the opposite is actually true. Binance rarely lists coins now too, maybe on or two every couple weeks. Its tough to be listed now and the token has been approved they're just waiting for their turn. Bittrex didn't list a new ERC20 token for AGES because of their Ethereum wallet issue, I'm sure they have a huge line up...

DYOR... provide constructive conversation... both these accounts have 1 and 3 posts respectively on bitcointalk... clearly no actual intent going on here

Okay I'll make it easy for you and do your research #DYOR  Wink

This are the coins BINANCE #1 Exchange by volume listed in the last month:
-QLC
-WAN
-XEM
-QTUM/BNB and QTUM/USDT Trading Pairs
-STORM
-ONT
-ZIL
-POA
-NCASH
-RPX

This are the coins OKEX #2 Exchange by volume listed in the last month:
-ONT
-DADI
-WFEE
-REN
-TRIO
-RFR
-GSC
-AUTO
-GTC
-TRA
-BKX
-ABT
-MITH
-BEC
-INSUR

This are the coins UPBIT #4 Exchange in volume listed in the last month: EMC2, VTC, ARDR, STORM, ICX, EOS, SRN, WAX, ZRX, BCPT, VEE, TRX, TUSD, LRC, XMR, PIVX, DASH, ZEC

Okay, lets get a little bit further down the list. This are the coins BIT-Z #12 exchange in volume listed in the last month: PC, VCT, UC, GBC, BCV, CRE,  BTV, WOC, PXC, ECOM, PIX, SGCC

You asked me to point 1 exchange, which lists shit coins left and right. Are 4 exchanges enough or do you need more? #DYOR  

You cant make up your own reality just because HVN doesnt get listed and the random fact that Bittrex delists many coins. That doesn't mean no coins get listed on other TOP20 exchanges, just to find an explaination for the (soon to be) broken promise of listing HVN.

As said the excessive censoring and unsucessfull attempts to list HVN on a reliable exchange points to problems behind the curtains. It seems they have money problems, else they would just pay for their listings (and dont need to ask members to lobby/vote for their listing). We will know it for sure in a few days. Lets see!

gregb11

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

So....Q1 is coming to an end. Telegram members - is the big exchange announcement still planed or has there been any delays or something?
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

Gatecoin is the next big exchange about what the announcement was released about 40 minutes ago. It is indeed good trading platform to resolve liquidity issues and to bring more exposure for HVN token. There are still three more days till the end of march madness and may be we will be seeing more existing news.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:07:05 AM

Next three months are going to be game changer for Hive project. Some undeniable visible differences which bring Hive project in better position than other similar projects are these. They are presenting their project at global level wherever potential exists. Mainnet and beta releases in second quarter will make them first mover and this will be plus point for them.
gregb11

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

Gatecoin is the big exchange announcement? This is an exchange in 111. place by volume in CMC - even smaller than Lykee....this cant be right, can it be?
YoungBoss18

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:57:58 PM

I think that soon we will be able to observe the extraordinary success of the Hive. Soon good news will follow, and growth should occur. What do you think about the prospects?
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:43:17 PM

I was also banned simply for asking why messages about the business plan were getting deleted. (My message was deleted within 5 seconds of posting it and I was banned right after) I have a large amount invested in HVN and I am disappointed that they ban users and censor messages concerning legitimate questions. It makes them look very untrustworthy and now I can't even be a part of the community on telegram.

They are banning members left and right if anyone is not overly positive. I am/was a big hive supporter, but they don't allow any serious discussion in their channel. If you ask any critical question, well mannered and on a factual level, the same few fanatics, who post everyday, insult you and then you get banned. I guess something went really wrong behind the curtains. Why should an exchange, who lists shitcoins every day, not list them although they have been paid for the listing according to hive Project? Given the excessive censoring its obvious they have something to hide.......

I was banned last year for not hyping the project as you said guys. Anyone who says something even remotely negative or does dear to question them is banned, i confirm it. That moment i realised that they are scammers. Hoax project listed only in the worst exchange, this is not coincidence. 5 BTC volume for nearly 400m supply - this is the first sign of scam, the low volume. They can't get listed on a decent exchange for half an year? It's on purpose. Q1 is over where is the exchange? 3.4 k members in telegram? The numbers haven't moved since i left. Their demo is ridiculous, literally screaming scam from all sides. Stay away from this Pump and Dump worthless token.
xD..ppp

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:39:32 PM

I was banned last year for not hyping the project as you said guys. Anyone who says something even remotely negative or does dear to question them is banned, i confirm it. That moment i realised that they are scammers. Hoax project listed only in the worst exchange, this is not coincidence. 5 BTC volume for nearly 400m supply - this is the first sign of scam, the low volume. They can't get listed on a decent exchange for half an year? It's on purpose. Q1 is over where is the exchange? 3.4 k members in telegram? The numbers haven't moved since i left. Their demo is ridiculous, literally screaming scam from all sides. Stay away from this Pump and Dump worthless token.

No place in telegram for those like you. It’s official telegram not a trading group, and continuous fudding isn’t tolerated. What a surprise.
zakr

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

Exactly right, really no surprise you were removed from the Telegram, if I was admin I wouldn't tollerate that kind of talk either..
Ive been involved in crypto for a number of years now, HIVE being one of the most promising token/projects iv'e come across. not to mention the work and progress which has been achieved.. it is really outstanding.

I must say though, I do believe the exchange hasn't been so quickly brought about on purpose. to siv and get rid of the inpatient bag holders.. only my own theory there. real projects take time and really not that much if you look into any other kind of investments outside of the crypto space. So please just all sit back and watch it unfold in the summer.. its not that difficult..

Zak,
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:40:53 PM

I think that soon we will be able to observe the extraordinary success of the Hive. Soon good news will follow, and growth should occur. What do you think about the prospects?

Yes soon! Q2 promises to be very good for the Hive project! I'm already waiting for when they realize their finished product it will be cool!
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:53:14 PM

Yes soon! Q2 promises to be very good for the Hive project! I'm already waiting for when they realize their finished product it will be cool!

If you read that update than it is easy to track the progress which they are making and pushing so fast this product to make it sure to launch this before end of Q2. I also think this will bring great fun to this project when it will become the first mover into this ecosystem.
CanErik

Activity: 756
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:20:45 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 08:43:01 AM by CanErik

Hi;

It seems to be I am gonna collect more Hive in future diping. Yami

Kind regards
YoungBoss18

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:10:06 PM

In the summer there will be great news. I am sure that a good wave of growth will start behind the good news. The project has great prospects and a bright future.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: