Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform  (Read 111040 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:42:03 PM

Since the sellwalls have been removed I would expect the price to go up slowly. Would think that people would buy these small and cheap amoumts of HVN-s. Price is arround ICO price, so cheap.

I find it quite strange that there are only 5 BTC in buy orders, but the HVN amount for sale increases every day since the beginning. I think we will go even lower during the next week or two.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dadonn

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:45:20 AM

This is the bane of many projects upon release. Everyone hopes for the 10x on day one and nowadays, smaller exchanges are killing coins. I can think of Oax, Tierion, Zrx, Hive and Monetha have all suffered from this. Some more than others but those were pretty big, relatively high profile ICOs.

The good news is that you didn't get in the ICO, which I didn't, you don't have to pay a monstrous premium. The good and bad news for ICO investors is that obviously the price point isn't there but the good news is that once people dump, whales re-accumulate and the whole price suppression game begins. Plus, the price drop after a big multiple can make coins go dormant. People are still pissed that paid $6 for EOS on day one. It is my hope that the currently great price will be followed by a steady rise commensurate with progress. Which reminds me- I need to go buy some of HVN because you never know when it will take off. Don't think it's going to be very soon but at the end of the day, it's where it can end up that matters.
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:19:26 PM

good price for accumulation @400 sat Smiley
Bitekojn

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:59:59 AM

Today's update from HIVE project team.

https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/a-glance-at-hives-future-what-s-next-dfc0f372dfd1
disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:32:09 AM

good price for accumulation @400 sat Smiley

and it is already up 20-25% Smiley
gregb11

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:21:34 AM

Why there is no Market Cap and Circulating Supply info on coinmarketcap?
Theone101

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:27:04 PM

it is more or less 375 mill coins out in the open,plus great update just got out : https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/a-glance-at-hives-future-what-s-next-dfc0f372dfd1
bozton

Activity: 295

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:48:41 PM

I thank you for hiveproject with the team that has given the prize, hopefully your project grow forward and success ..
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:02:28 PM

We were buying yesterday all night long to price 0.00023

Today we will be buying all up to 0.0004

So please put on sell walls all cheap HVN that you have guys!

Thanks for buying my coins dude. I made great profit in less than 24 hours with no effort. Thanks to all buyers, you made my day. Smiley
Hive is very profitable short term coin for me. I don't care about development, because it has only one purpose. Take profit and leave.

I see your point, but some people want to "take profit and leave" when the product is fully operating and highly valued. So they want to hold and make a lot bigger profit.

It is quite obvious some people here in this thread was shilling Hive few days ago since that was part of their pump.  I dont use HitBTC exchange, but radhack was totally right selling his coins. He can buy today back 3 times more coins he sold only few days ago.

Mr Hrbt. It is not about taking profit and leave.
crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:04:48 PM

Hive blockchain working Proof of Concept
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:10:15 PM

it is more or less 375 mill coins out in the open,plus great update just got out : https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/a-glance-at-hives-future-what-s-next-dfc0f372dfd1

i am buying more offcourse Smiley

but hey psst

don't tell anyone Grin
Digitaleconomy

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 07:29:43 PM

Parece muito bom !!!  Comprando algumas  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
hrbt
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:53:06 PM

Why i am buying more undervaluated precious HVN?

Becouse....

A glance at Hive’s future: What’s next?
It’s been an exciting journey so far. But now the hard work really begins. Our goal remains clear: to harness the power of blockchain technology to disrupt the invoice financing industry.
That is why we have spent the majority of our time offline — working hard to get Hive financing small businesses as soon as possible. We are currently occupied with producing a working proof of concept, moving the company to Switzerland, expanding the team and forming the strategic alliances that will ensure our long-term success.

Exchanges
First, we are delighted to confirm that Hive (HVN) is currently listed on two exchanges: HitBTC (https://hitbtc.com/) and Livecoin (https://www.livecoin.net/), and we are proud to report that we have exceeded USD 1 million in a 24-hour period since listing. Since Hive is still in its infancy, we are very proud of these results. More details on the third exchange will be announced within one month.

Token distribution
I would also like to comment on the unforeseeable errors that took place during the HVN token distribution process. I can assure you that we, the Hive team, have covered all of the small loss incurred with our funds. Thank you again to those community-minded contributors who returned their double payments. It is actions like this that make us proud to be part of this community.
The good news is that the distribution process is now more or less complete. The remaining undistributed tokens are owned by contributors who are focused purely on the long-term and so have yet to provide us with their wallet address. This is why 39.5% of the total token supply remains undistributed. Of this 39.5%, the percentage of funds allocated to the Hive team is now approximately 20%. As previously stated, the founders will not sell our shares (16%) within the next 12 months. In the interests of transparency, these funds will also be transferred into a separate wallet and made available for the public to view.

Communication and cutting the Slack …
As already announced, we will be switching communication channels to Telegram soon because Slack has been subjected to too many spam and phishing attempts. As far as the business side of things is concerned, we are currently revamping our website and will launch a better channel for our contributors and token holders to communicate with us. We should be live in 10 days so stay tuned for more updates…

Recruitment
As you may have learned from Gal’s most recent update on Slack, we are now in the middle of a global recruitment process for additional new support team members. We understand that we need to do this in order to get our communication with you where it should be. Once we find the right candidates and training is completed, we will then be better positioned to respond to your enquiries quicker.
We are also recruiting people in business development, finance and product development. In order to cater for this increase in headcount and the work that lies ahead, we will also be moving from our current premises to a new office that will be able to accommodate our extended team.
We want to be clear — you, our community, are one of our top priorities and immensely important to us.

Beta platform
We are currently working on the Hive blockchain working Proof of Concept (PoC), which we plan to present to you within the next 4–6 weeks. Through this beta platform, you will be able to get a better understanding of how the smart contract will work, and precisely how Hive and blockchain are set to revolutionise the invoice factoring and financing industries. Please check our white paper here

Milestones
We have fielded some queries about where exactly we are in our road map, and can confirm that we are currently on track to meet all of our intended objectives. We do everything within our power to meet our contributors’ expectations. Now that HVN has been listed, we will be steadily working through our stated goals.

Now that you have a financial interest and have contributed to what we are doing, we understand you need to be kept in the loop. We also understand how important it is for your confidence levels that we stick to our stated milestones and show you that we can be trusted to keep our word about the progress we make. If a deadline is missed, however, please do not think the worst. Rest assured that there is always a very good reason for any delay, but that everything remains under control. Again, in the interests of transparency, we will communicate updates on our progress — including any possible delays — clearly and promptly.
We understand that you want to know what is going on with the project. But we would like to reassure you that if we are quiet and not responding, it is genuinely because we are working extremely hard to generate the future value we are all waiting for.

Help us help you …

Now, just sit back and relax. As you can see, barring some minor delays, we have fulfilled our promises and are working 24/7 to generate us all the product we all deserve. Help us help you and spread the word about what we are doing here. Perhaps you are a small business owner or know someone who is struggling to find funding. Do they know about blockchain, smart contracts and what we’re doing here at Hive? If not, please let them know! As promised, we are fully on track to commence with funding in Q1 2018.

We are relying on you, our community, to work with us to help push Hive on to even greater heights.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:32:29 PM

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:24:56 PM

Why hasn't the tokens' contract been verified? On Etherscan.io
https://etherscan.io/token/0x29d26160b9b4432bd2a95c34c0f7691d2655ed77
and
https://etherscan.io/token/0xC0Eb85285d83217CD7c891702bcbC0FC401E2D9D
Neither contract has been verified/validated. This is usually indicated by a green check mark in the listings.

Once validated, it will be listed at EtherDelta.com.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:43:32 PM

Populous,Hive and paypie are all same?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Mathiau

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:56:07 AM

Agree, now which one is better and why...
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:04:12 AM

I too would be interested in learning the differences between these coins. It's difficult to say which is better. I'm sure each coin serves a specific purpose. I'd love to hear additional thoughts on this.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
hrbt
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:16:18 PM

I too would be interested in learning the differences between these coins. It's difficult to say which is better. I'm sure each coin serves a specific purpose. I'd love to hear additional thoughts on this.

read whitepapers and you will understand.

but

popolous paypie are pumped to skycrapers

hvn is still arround ico price

and when all things will be out with beta platform...

price will skyrocket

now is the right time to enter or rebuy
meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:34:19 PM

why is it the email for bounties of hive is not responding? i have sent them emails but did not even got a single reply from them?
i message someone here confirming the the team replied to his emails, but why mine was was missed  by the team?

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: