Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency with PhiLakone $9,000 in 90 days Challenge  (Read 854 times)
philakone (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:32:58 PM

Hi guys. I'm starting a video series to show that it's possible to easily make $9,000 in 90 days trading cryptocurrency with a solid strategy and risk management.

It's day 4 and I've grown it from $212 to $357 (68% Growth). This applies proportionally to any reasonable size due to high liquidity.

I choose to start with a small amount because it's an amount anyone can relate to. Now once you grow it exponentially and reach about $5000, you can leverage a really large amount. With good risk management, you can maximize top end profits while minimizing bottom end losses.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions and I'd be more than happy to help. Would be awesome if you guys can also suggest tips to help me improve. Looking for a friendly community to help me improve my skills with constructive criticism while sharing what I've learned.

A video of all all my trades live will be posted daily.

Introduction of the basic math behind my plan to exponentially grow $200 to $9000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94-BD6GaRGM&t=160s

Follow me on Twitter and youtube. A video of all all my trades live will be posted daily.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/philakonecrypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitPACK

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:29:01 PM

i will follow you. i want to see what will you do. and if you start with small amount i will make investment with you too.
philakone (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:40:24 PM

i will follow you. i want to see what will you do. and if you start with small amount i will make investment with you too.

4 hours of trading total over 4 days, $212 to $391. Which is an 84% growth! This can apply proportionally to any reasonable position size.

https://twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto

Be sure to follow me and let's see what we can do together!
Tykhe

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:52:40 PM

How is it going? Looking forward for an update!
tipoc

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:36:08 PM

philakone, what exchange do you trade on?
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:46:52 PM

i think he lost  Grin
why don't you update here OP?
nickfury

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:22:36 AM

I'm following and waiting for the results of your $ 9000.
30 days for the first $3000 and the next 2 months is not bad
If I have a $ 3000 first i would invest in the business and start earning a profit, in the next months I have invested so, after 90 days can I have more than 9000 $ (that's my opinion personnel sent to you)

philakone (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:29:06 PM

philakone, what exchange do you trade on?

Hello. I trade on Bitfinex. Easy to use, best charts with tradingview built in, great leverage system.
philakone (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:32:03 PM

I don't trade on the weekends Smiley Have to give yourself a break sometimes. Will update a video very shortly. I'm currently at $482 from a principal of $212 in 5 business days of trading.

I'll be doing daily Omisego and bitcoin anaylsis as well. Saying the stuff no one wants to say and finding the news that's at the bottom.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:45:39 PM

Although that 68% profit in 4 days sounds fantastic, in fact it is not so much when you start from a small start-up capital such as $212. It is well known that there are factors beyond the simple mathematical projection which must be taken into account when forecasting specific results over a certain period of time.

Yes, the psychological factor is essential in every trader, and it is well known that when our capital is small we are always willing to risk more than when our capital is higher, and that is why at the beginning of these challenges we can see such significant gains. The real challenge is to sustain it in the long run, which implies exceptional expertise that is rarely seen.

But I hope you are very successful and achieve such a wonderful goal.
philakone (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:34:21 AM

Although that 68% profit in 4 days sounds fantastic, in fact it is not so much when you start from a small start-up capital such as $212. It is well known that there are factors beyond the simple mathematical projection which must be taken into account when forecasting specific results over a certain period of time.

Yes, the psychological factor is essential in every trader, and it is well known that when our capital is small we are always willing to risk more than when our capital is higher, and that is why at the beginning of these challenges we can see such significant gains. The real challenge is to sustain it in the long run, which implies exceptional expertise that is rarely seen.

But I hope you are very successful and achieve such a wonderful goal.

Thank you. This is definitely for the average user at home like me looking or for anyone wanting to subsidize their income and get more insight on basic trading techniques. You're right, with a large position size it'll certainly stop exponentially growing.
philakone (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:52:00 AM

Hi guys. I wanted to give a recap on my progression.

Day 7 total summary:

Principal - $212
Total Profit  over 5 Days - $412 (294% growth)

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions and I'd be more than happy to help. I'll go over my strategy and thought process in high detail, with clear explanations that anyone can understand.

A video of all all my trades live will be posted daily. I'm very active on Youtube, Twitter, and Trading view, constantly sharing ideas, so you'd be silly not to subscribe to me!

Twitter - https://twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto

Trading View -  https://www.tradingview.com/u/philakone/

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/philakone1

After these 90 days, I'm going to start another series starting with $1,000 and will triple that principle in 4 days, just like my $200 to $600. I've done this several times ranging from $200 to $5000 and am quite successful with my strategy now, to the point where I'm ready to make videos and pass on what I've learned.

I'm posting live, unedited, raw footage of my trades to give insight. It feels good to help the community and  I hope to see you guys follow me on twitter, youtube, and trading view.

There will be a lot of haters, which I don't care for. Most haters and negative comments are fueled by insecurity or superiority complex personalities. I'm looking for a positive environment of awesome traders willing to learn.

If you think you know it all and will post negative remarks, rather than constructive, I won't in the least reply or fuel you further Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: