Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:32:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i get back my reputation ( Not Troll )  (Read 1484 times)
cunicula (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:25:10 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 08:42:41 AM by cunicula

I had already told last year that i am not involved in the money that was transacted with spectrocoin, I logged in days after the event and found that my account had red scars, I was shocked and annoyed at the same time, I thought to talk to the person but he himself is a big scammer.
i don't know how i was hacked but all seems to have back in strong password, i would like to comeback here as bitcoin s really high and would like to contribute as i was doing before.

solution? As the title says... Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:29:54 AM

Well to start it looks like you owe 1.5BTC to people whether you were in control of your account or not. So paying that back would be trustworthy.

The other option would be to start a new account.
cunicula (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:32:30 AM

yes starting with a new account will be good than paying some scammers, will look forward to buy some green trusted accounts.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:33:29 AM

They have valid proofs if you were holding the campaign funds and run away after that.
The only solution is pay 1.5 btc back to them and contact those people who left you negative feedback.

Using new account isn't a solution.

will look forward to buy some green trusted accounts.
And you will use that to scam other people?
cpfreeplz
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:34:06 AM

yes starting with a new account will be good than paying some scammers, will look forward to buy some green trusted accounts.
Roll Eyes oh great. That'll make you seem trustworthy. Maybe you should just... be trustworthy and this won't happen in the first place.

They have valid proofs if you were holding the campaign funds and run away after that.
The only solution is pay 1.5 btc back to them and contact those people who left you negative feedback.

will look forward to buy some green trusted accounts.
And you will use that to scam other people?

But buying an account is? He said he wants to be active again. Newbies can be active.
cunicula (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:36:26 AM

No i didn't ran away with any money from anyone, Importantly i never talked to them nor i had hear of spectrocoin before they involved me in scam accusation. I am not a slut to pimp on some others money.

It is better to buy a legendary account because i would had been legendary by this time if the shit had not happened, Or i will get a green trusted account.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:38:20 AM

No i didn't ran away with any money from anyone, Importantly i never talked to them nor i had hear of spectrocoin before they involved me in scam accusation. I am not a slut to pimp on some others money.

It is better to buy a legendary account because i would had been legendary by this time if the shit had not happened, Or i will get a green trusted account.

Why do you need either of those accounts? You said you want to be active. It sounds like you're needing a reputation for some reason. Another heist?
cpfreeplz
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:50:29 AM

Why do you need either of those accounts? You said you want to be active. It sounds like you're needing a reputation for some reason. Another heist?
Active like a man i was before, and newbie is not an option for me. better buy a account that suits my status and i can continue my hellp to the community.

Fact is that , i also did not used to have the signature or any stackoverflow avatar , the hacker put them in my account.

Having the title legendary doesn't mean anything just an FYI. If you really are the scammer you'll be sought out soon enough.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 06:02:08 AM

It does look like OP is trolling you. As I have not previously seen this accusation against you and in a combination with this thread, I have left you a negative rating as well.

Roll Eyes oh great. That'll make you seem trustworthy. Maybe you should just... be trustworthy and this won't happen in the first place.
This is one of the reasons for which I don't like leaving positive trust often.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:10:34 PM

LOL. You just earned yourself another tag.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
cpfreeplz
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:41:01 AM

It does look like OP is trolling you. As I have not previously seen this accusation against you and in a combination with this thread, I have left you a negative rating as well.

This is one of the reasons for which I don't like leaving positive trust often.

It's too bad but understandable. Who knows if that person you trusted 6 months ago is even the same person. Haha you should demand that if people want their positive ratings to stay they need to pm you a signed message once a month. Every 3rd Tuesday of the month sounds good to me. All opposed? .. So it's decided.
Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:59:26 AM

No matter how many irrational feedback you give me.
I have got the account for 0.064 BTC , now it has a light green trust, hope it deepens with time, I will never meet you guys again, you all sees to be rigid on your dumb mindset.

Don't worry. I am sure we will find you.

xcn

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:23:55 AM

you are not cunicula since 2016
Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:41:55 AM

No matter how many irrational feedback you give me.
I have got the account for 0.064 BTC , now it has a light green trust, hope it deepens with time, I will never meet you guys again, you all sees to be rigid on your dumb mindset.

Don't worry. I am sure we will find you.
you are mother fucker, I will creampie your mother and sister.

Oh noes. Now I am scared  Cry I will have to inform my family that some random scammer on the interwebs wants to do some nasty stuff with them ;( ...../s

Jimmy2011

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:11:12 PM

cunicula, if you can send some nxt from your original account, I will help you.
cunicula (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:12:24 PM

cunicula, if you can send some nxt from your original account, I will help you.

No need for that brother...I have already bought a trusted SR member Account few weeks ago..Just waiting for the warning message to be removed from my trust page.
It's sure the account is not to scam but to post like a king.

For the hacker who hacked my account..Go fuck your mother.and those who left neg feedback on me..Go fuck your grandfather.
cunicula (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:56:51 AM

Iife is peaceful now..And I can post from the bought Account very peacefully and like a pro.

Fuck you detectives and people who allege me for escrow scam .You may be doing a fake escrow scam with your father.

My balls your face what's the difference?
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:04:50 PM

Why with its reputation?
 Quite difficult to restore a damaged reputation. Except by working hard to build a better identity.
cunicula (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:33:48 PM

Why with its reputation?
 Quite difficult to restore a damaged reputation. Except by working hard to build a better identity.
Yes it is quite hard to get back your reputation but it is worst when you are red tagged without doing anything.
So again the famous quote from some guy of this forum: My balls your Face what is the difference? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:31:09 PM

Why with its reputation?
Yes it is quite hard to get back your reputation but it is worst when you are red tagged without doing anything.
So again the famous quote from some guy of this forum: My balls your Face what is the difference? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are the type of cancer that sadly exists on this forum and real life

Take what little balls you got left and EXIT

and when you leave feed back for me like the others  : "Indonesian or India scammer, Roberrt alt.
you are mother fucker, I will creampie your mother and sister."

I'm an American, my ma's dead and I don't have a sister Undecided   I'll toss 1 BTC your way if you can creampie my ma  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: