Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need testers/helpers for a project (web2web decentralized website)  (Read 415 times)
Coding Enthusiast (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 2783

Bitcoin and C♯ Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 05:15:42 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 03:09:30 PM by Coding Enthusiast

Here is the story!
Some time ago I found a cool project on GitHub called web2web. I even made a topic about it, but it seems like not that many were interested!
You can read the repository and that topic for more information on how it works.

Now what I need help with:
I am not so familiar with torrents, and so far I've just downloaded them. Never the other way around, and having a slow connection is a bit of problem too.

I've made an HTML version of bitcoin paper some time ago using an online tool called cloudconvert. Here is the torrent file:
This is a magnet link, you can just click on it to open your torrent client and start downloading. You can do it in a sandbox if you like, you can also see the file here on my dropbox (file size is 344 kB)

First step is finding out if I have made the torrent correctly or not.
https://instant.io/ (side project of webtorrent) can not download it and I have no other way of confirming it.
Also it would be cool to get some more seeders to speed up the process.

Second step is to checking to see if I can make the website to work using Web2Web.
You can check it live in here: https://elendirx.github.io/web2web-gateway/#/
Suffice it to say that I have not been able to make it work, don't know if the problem is from the torrent file or the slow internet connection I have!

Third step would be saving the torrent hash on the blockchain (read web2web details for more detail).

P.S. If you know any method of free online seeding, like on a server it would be great if you could share it here.

Edit: Changed the magnet link to a new one and added some trackers.

Projects List+Suggestion box
Donate: 1Q9s or bc1q
|
|
|
FinderOuter(0.19.1)Ann-git
Denovo(0.7.0)Ann-git
Bitcoin.Net(0.26.0)Ann-git
|
|
|
BitcoinTransactionTool(0.11.0)Ann-git