Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HEAT Discussion and Technical info  (Read 61329 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dgmon

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:48:37 PM

The company has obtained, and is still getting, a considerable stake of HEAT through the C-CEX refund and since then by support purchases from market. This is good for the valuation and operations as originally there were nil HEAT reserved for company's operations (compare to what % ICOs nowadays reserve for the issuer). Part of these are intended to be used for redistribution along with the share sales.

C-Cex refund?  What's that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 01:15:42 PM

C-Cex refund?  What's that?
C-CEX escrow decided to force buyback HEAT ICO tokens sold on their platform. About half of the HEAT, approx. 50 BTC worth, were bought back with our company BTC, resulting in that -50 BTC loss and about 396 000 HEAT for the company. This was a nasty move by the escrow due to pressure from external manipulation but in hindsight probably beneficial to the company value (and consequently to HEAT token value), as indeed no tokens were initially reserved for the company - too generous compared to the norm. After that C-CEX came to their senses and HEAT has been in good standing.

So instead of reserving a free stake in the issued token (commonly between 10%-20% in ICOs) these HEAT were fully paid for by the company from the investors who wanted to reverse their decision at that time. Although costly, part of these HEAT are planned to be distributed along with the options / share sale plan still in the making in order to make their stellar value proposition stand out even more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

schwizzy

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:44:33 AM

Hi there, how can I join the HEAT slack? The invite link says it has reached the limit.
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:43:11 PM

anybody knows if they(heat) plan to opensource it ever, if yes, any idea when is that going to happen?

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:13:10 PM

Hi there, how can I join the HEAT slack? The invite link says it has reached the limit.
Slack support is resolving this currently

anybody knows if they(heat) plan to opensource it ever, if yes, any idea when is that going to happen?
Yes. Highly likely in 2018, 60% chances during the 1st half.

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:08:00 AM

Why has staking rewards been reduced drastically? Was about 5% a month now it is 5% a year?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

aziernest

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:21:14 AM

Why has staking rewards been reduced drastically? Was about 5% a month now it is 5% a year?
I was trying to extract same information without success.
Also can anyone shed any light on how do I see rewards day by day/transaction by transaction?

aziernest

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:33:14 AM

Any clarification from team member/admin for the following PM I've received ?

Most of his posts are false accusations and attempts to skew the facts. Yes, facts are that there were delays but there is no proof those were manipulations done on purpose. Delays happen in every project it is hard to predict many factors and perhaps devs announced some things too early but that does not make them scammers (and calling them that is facts skewing that I mentioned). So let's not overexaggerate.
The coin was marketed to do 1000tps EASILY. It was marketed to solve the scalability issue. THIS was what this coin was supposed to be! They said they tested 1000tps in their testsetup. Guess what it can right now not even do bitcoinlevel, which is about 7tps. I asked for their testsetup so I can reproduce their results, still no answer. At the time they allegedly produced these results, they most likely had not even a client developed as it took them half a year to release a client that would fork AT EVERY BLOCK! How could you half a year earlier say you have tested 1000tps if you can not even release a client that works? This is just one example!

C-Cex refund?  What's that?
C-CEX escrow decided to force buyback HEAT ICO tokens sold on their platform. About half of the HEAT, approx. 50 BTC worth, were bought back with our company BTC, resulting in that -50 BTC loss and about 396 000 HEAT for the company. This was a nasty move by the escrow due to pressure from external manipulation but in hindsight probably beneficial to the company value (and consequently to HEAT token value), as indeed no tokens were initially reserved for the company - too generous compared to the norm. After that C-CEX came to their senses and HEAT has been in good standing.

So instead of reserving a free stake in the issued token (commonly between 10%-20% in ICOs) these HEAT were fully paid for by the company from the investors who wanted to reverse their decision at that time. Although costly, part of these HEAT are planned to be distributed along with the options / share sale plan still in the making in order to make their stellar value proposition stand out even more.

CCex decided so because you broke the agreement you had with them. YOU delivered way too late and YOU had not given them the API you promised. In a recent exchange with them they called you a "clown", yes a clown, literally! They are sick and tired to respond to your bullshit that is why you will not hear from them again and they will not defend against your made up allegations anymore! Oh and according to the ICO these ccex coins belong to participants in the ICO and not to the heatdevs as it was stated that ALL coins will be divided between participants in the ICO. You are basically stealing these coins but that doesn't really matter as they are worthless and you are already known to be a scammer and a thief! And calling it a buy back is a blatant  lie, they were refunded! You at first made the 50BTC which were never paid out to you! CCex kept the 50BTC and they never belonged to you, you simply got your heat back and took it from your users! While you took your users fund, CCex did the right thing and refunded their customers their btc for their heat and gave you back your heat! STOP LYING! OH and another bonus, the heatdevs have 1million heat reserved which according to the protocol they have access to after one year after the blockchain launched, so in January! Yes they have 1million heat! This was only mentioned in 1 version of the ICO contract and not everywhere!

Of course I will forward this message to everyone in pm because the mod will delete it immediately as he don't want you to know this...

http://prntscr.com/hemz9n

VonGraff

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:52:20 AM

Not sure, but my staking is still around 4% as it has always been since the start. After I've started the pool this has not changed actually, and the total forging % is also relative stable slightly above 60% of total HEAT cap.
How much HEAT do you have? Are you sure that your node is still properly in sync?
spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:17:18 PM

How many HEAT are currently in circulation and how many is the maximum there will ever be?
If someone could tell me a little but about this it would be much appreciated.
Currently trying to decide whether or not to purchase more for forging/mining capabilities.

Woof woof!!
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:04:20 PM

How many HEAT are currently in circulation and how many is the maximum there will ever be?
Currently trying to decide whether or not to purchase more for forging/mining capabilities.

https://heatwallet.com/status2.cgi

Shows 30 396 272 HEAT in circulation now.

In 2020 There should be 50 000 000 HEAT in circulation, after which 1 HEAT per block is added indefinitely (~1 250 000 per year).

spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:10:20 PM

https://heatwallet.com/status2.cgi

Shows 30 396 272 HEAT in circulation now.

In 2020 There should be 50 000 000 HEAT in circulation, after which 1 HEAT per block is added indefinitely (~1 250 000 per year).

Thanks mate!

Woof woof!!
aziernest

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:05:38 PM

Not sure, but my staking is still around 4% as it has always been since the start. After I've started the pool this has not changed actually, and the total forging % is also relative stable slightly above 60% of total HEAT cap.
How much HEAT do you have? Are you sure that your node is still properly in sync?

Yes my  node is up and running 24x7, is properly synced, sending you pm with some of my details to lookup.

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:29:39 PM

Any feedback for this?
We no longer discuss with trolls. See the original thread to find out more. As their posts are removed from this moderated thread, they now harass participants through private messages. Watch out to not fall in that.

AND01

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:03:53 AM

I don't want to talk bad about the project but the development seems to be too slow to keep up with the high speed of the rest of the crypto world.

I personally feel the development is too slow,
aziernest

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:54:56 PM

I am having trouble forging heat, anyone else having this trouble?

Jiddu

Activity: 390

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:22:31 PM

You gotta be a little more specific.
aziernest

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:40:38 PM

You gotta be a little more specific.
yup but I don't know how to describe the issue, my rewards aren't increasing at all for past several hours , I guess it's same for last 20 hours by now. I checked node, it's up and running, and everything seems to be working fine, i also checked unlockedaccount and it says 1

to me nothing seems to be changed and it should be forging normally, but I am not receiving rewards which make me think something is wrong, any way I can confirm everything is up and running properly as it should?

aziernest

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:04:07 PM

my node ip address is showing at https://heatbrowser.com/report.html under :

373 online (not blacklisted):
163 nodes on 2.0.0 :

the numbers mentioned here are also very low as compare to what they used to be a day or two ago(I can recall around 500 nodes on 2.0.0) so what's changed recently causing such drop? also the column below [ Duration and ROI: 0 days, 08 hours, 28 mins, 11 secs, 0.23%/day, 6.79%/mo, 82.66%/yr ] is not showing my node. I also notice that Total Balance Forging has dropped from 44% to 32.55% as per https://heatbrowser.com/report.html

so, what's going on? how do I troubleshoot my heatforging?

verymuchso

Activity: 421

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:07:26 PM

BUG FIX MANDATORY UPDATE

Heatledger 2.1.0

This is a mandatory update, all nodes on the network need to run this version
or higher.

A hard fork will happen at block 870,000 at which we will update the block
version number, after that block older versions will not accept blocks from the
new fork and vice versa.

Nodes below 2.0.0 will automatically be blacklisted with this version.

Installation

To install and run heatledger server you need Java JDK 1.8 or higher installed, note that JDK is different from standard java distributions.

On ubuntu:

sudo apt-get install default-jdk

For other platforms look here

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html

UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS [upgrade only, new installations can ignore]

This version will perform a full rescan of the blockchain upon first use, this
happens automatically.

API Documentation

Please look here for API docs https://heatwallet.com/api

List of updates/fixes/features.
  • one critical and two lesser bugs are fixed with this release. details of which will be released when the fork is complete.
  • the custom memory mapped storage maps for storing things like account balances or block ids are reduced in size, this saves several Gigabytes of storage needed in the blockchain folder
  • in case storage maps grow too big they will now automatically be resized

https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatledger/releases/tag/v2.1.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: