Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HEAT Discussion and Technical info  (Read 61343 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:28:11 PM

Well Cryptopia got hacked so now there isn't even that exchange to use anymore for Heat... You need at least two exchanges to be listed on CMC, so that could be another problem.

As for cryptopia, what is good about it? It has been a month since deposits/withdrawals are not working for Heat... Its a crappy exchange, no debate about it...

How about you get Heat listed on an at least semi decent exchange to avoid such problems and actually give the coin some liquidity?

Any idea what is going on with Cryptopia and HEAT?

Withdrawals have been disabled for a while.
Cryptopia hasn't updated their stuck HEAT node despite multiple requests. Obviously HEAT isn't the only coin suffering from resource shortage there

Cryptopia has been good and is seemingly well established, I don't understand the hate for cryptopia. All I see is "I didn't get muh tendies in time hurr durr" criticisms about cryptopia.

Other exchanges charge astronomical fees for listing so I can see why looking for another exchange can be bad for HEAT with the current market.

And then you have the exchanges that hardly have any time up or good reputation.

If you are a supporter of these projects, then this is a good time to stock up otherwise put your money where your mouth is and go do it yourself. These are voluntary-community-participation driven projects after all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
esboych

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:40:23 PM

Yep Cryptopia is down all the day long.
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 652
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:40:19 PM

Devs: Are you doing any analyzes on your blockchain to make sure HEAT wasn't affected by this hack?

So far it has been rumored only ERC20 tokens were affected.
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 09:46:20 PM

HAHAHA That shit is so funny! Now that cryptopia is down heatwallet.com is the only "exchange" offering Heat!
So when I say the total buy side of heat is 0.16685041BTC it is actually 100% accurate. This is amazing!
Heat is one big success story!  Grin If there only would have been someone who would have warned us earlier!!!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And all those great releases around heat!  Shocked The pace of the development is mind blowing! Oh boy oh boy I wonder which new feature I will test first!  Huh Huh Huh WOW WOW WOW!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

When will you guys have the 2 years ago promised IPO? Plz I want to shove some more money up your asses!  Cheesy

xtrusion

Activity: 513
Merit: 150

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:09:42 AM

can anyone please explain how to send btc from heatwallet.com to another btc address? what is the recipient? and into the "message" I just insert btc address ?

re-try
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 01:36:16 PM

can anyone please explain how to send btc from heatwallet.com to another btc address? what is the recipient? and into the "message" I just insert btc address ?

It depends whether you want to send BTC tokens that reside on the HEAT blockchain and are instantly tradable on the HEAT DEX, or genuine BTC that resides on the BTC blockchain and is accessible through your Heatwallet credentials on the client side BTC wallet.

There are several ways to send BTC, either genuine BTC or BTC tokens on the HEAT DEX. They're available for user logged into his HEAT account, depending on whether that particular HEAT account has funds in BTC tokens or genuine client side BTC wallet.

1. To send BTC tokens to a HEAT account, click on the top right menu -> Transfer Asset -> Insert receiver HEAT account number or registered email -> type BTC in asset and select the provided asset id -> enter amount - > enter optional encrypted message -> click Send. If some field is problematic the Send button remains disabled.

2. To send BTC tokens to a BTC address (your own or someone else's), click on the white Exchange (bar chart) icon on the top menu -> click the red "Withdraw BTC" button -> Fill in recipient BTC address and the amount. Click "Withdraw" and wait until fulfillment of the Withdrawal, which currently usually takes 1-2 days (quicker automation under implementation).

3. You can send genuine BTC that's stored in your client side BTC Heatwallet by navigating to your BTC wallet from the Wallet page (white wallet icon on top row) -> Click the Send funds icon on the top row (double circle), fill in recipient BTC address, amount and network fee in BTC (best fee to speed ratio suggested). The client side wallet transactions do NOT incur a HEAT transaction fee, so in essence the secure multi-crypto client side storage (either through the web wallet heatwallet.com or the downloadable full node application is a free service.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:02:18 PM

Bro, apparently you only really post in this thread? Please don't tell me you are the MM, accumulating now, and that is your "massive" 0.25-0.5 BTC buy order!

Lol yeah I pretty much only posted in here. NO WAY I am buying this crap ever again, look at my post above. Look since you are a nice guy I  can pm you my advice for this year what to buy. 10x profits are possible!

What an epic and total disaster! Here we are to plant the FAIL flag on top of the grave!

Agreed, I'm sure these guys will be back to live off more top buyers next time around!

But, I never got your PM for an actual good bear market buy. Looking for it!

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Buzhou

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:17:42 PM

Without Cryptopia does the HEAT team plan another exchange beyond its own?
If that had volume the HEAT exchange could be enough.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 05:01:37 PM

It's possible we have another one soonish.

Increased volume is in the works through various means proven effective Wink

memberberry

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 05:22:51 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 07:47:12 PM by memberberry

The past behavior patterns tell me they got nothing! Whenever they had the slightest news they would announce it as some "BIG NEWS" and not hold back on any hint of what geniuses they are and wink on how you should buy heat immediately! (Just remember their ABN Amro hype, where is it now?) Wink
Oh and don't expect them to have learned from their past mistakes(aka fraudulent intent actions), these guys don't learn, they have proven that countless times in the past.
These guys have lost all sort of trust! As a closed source software company trust is crucial. Exactly the opposite of what blockchain technology is trying to solve. Good thing they are not working in the blockchain tech industry... oh wait!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Transaltion:
It is very likely we will not have another exchange any time soon or ever.

Transaltion:
We do the same shit we did before that has proven to be useless and has led us to where we are now. If you expect the 2 years ago promised buy support from us then you sir are and idiot!

Hahahaha I just noticed there is the wink to buy heat xD
FYI: If they would be a stock company this behavior would be highly illegal and it maybe is even for small shits like them.

Advice to everyone still holding heat:

verymuchso

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:51:31 PM

F-Heatledger

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:09:18 PM

It is clear YOU Memberberry are the fraud here and it's obvious when reading the community make fun of you on Discord.

Whatever it is that you're are doing, it is more than obvious that there's something personal. Reading your posts and manipulations on Reddit and Bitcointalk is a bit pathetic and sad. If you invested on a project that has not turned out as you liked, man up and acknowledge your mistake, like any trader would do. Otherwise, be constructive and offer your help. If you can't do that, it is clear you have some agenda, and that you lost all credibility along time ago. Hope you find your peace and let go!

The past behavior patterns tell me they got nothing! Whenever they had the slightest news they would announce it as some "BIG NEWS" and not hold back on any hint of what geniuses they are and wink on how you should buy heat immediately! (Just remember their ABN Amro hype, where is it now?) Wink
Oh and don't expect them to have learned from their past mistakes(aka fraudulent intent actions), these guys don't learn, they have proven that countless times in the past.
These guys have lost all sort of trust! As a closed source software company trust is crucial. Exactly the opposite of what blockchain technology is trying to solve. Good thing they are not working in the blockchain tech industry... oh wait!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Transaltion:

memberberry

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:25:04 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 12:35:25 AM by memberberry

It is clear YOU Memberberry are the fraud here and it's obvious when reading the community make fun of you on Discord.

Whatever it is that you're are doing, it is more than obvious that there's something personal. Reading your posts and manipulations on Reddit and Bitcointalk is a bit pathetic and sad. If you invested on a project that has not turned out as you liked, man up and acknowledge your mistake, like any trader would do. Otherwise, be constructive and offer your help. If you can't do that, it is clear you have some agenda, and that you lost all credibility along time ago. Hope you find your peace and let go!

blabla totally irrelevant for his shitty reply

Yeah first post huh? Another one of these... Roll Eyes Looks like he doesn't want his friends to know he invested in heat... In some circles you can get beat up for that!  Shocked Totally clear this guy has no agenda and probably did not even invest 1 cent in heat...  Roll Eyes Absolutely credible guy with his 1 post. In fact he is so credible he feels no need to respond to my content! Nonono he is so credible he can just attack my persona and just call my posts pathetic and sad. Yeah right, great job, if there would only have been someone who tried that before...  Roll Eyes Not really worth to respond to anything in his post since everything has been answered already.
Only reason I respond is that AWESOME name. Hmmm what could that F-Heatledger mean??  Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Here is my answer to you:

lemonandfriesonetwo

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:49:11 PM
Merited by Eliphaz Fimk (1)

I've been using the HEAT de-exchange and it has improved a lot since last I used it 1+ years ago.

I'm liking it and having the benefit of not depending on a centralized server is great right now with Cryptopia closed.
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:41:42 PM

Transaltion:

Transaltion:
We do the same shit we did before that has proven to be useless and has led us to where we are now. If you expect the 2 years ago promised buy support from us then you sir are and idiot!

Hahahaha I just noticed there is the wink to buy heat xD
FYI: If they would be a stock company this behavior would be highly illegal and it maybe is even for small shits like them.

Advice to everyone still holding heat:

There are many things to be said about this project but it's quite strange to me that people demand from a DEX to be listed to a centralized exchange. Now that the DEX sucks and development tanked etc etc are valid but not getting listed is not!
lemonandfriesonetwo

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:15:32 PM

It's not the DEX they are asking to be listed. It's the coins that are used in the DEX that people want to be listed. Important difference there.
spendawgs

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:54:13 AM

Price looks pretty shit so Stu would be happy.

I've been away awhile but still holding. Whats next with the project?

Woof woof!!
memberberry

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 07:28:01 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2019, 07:38:11 PM by memberberry

Price looks pretty shit so Stu would be happy.
Stu is happy indeed! Cheesy

Whats next with the project?

PAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA what an idiot! xD

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 07:40:09 AM

Pending DEX updates for Q1 2019 major release:

Couple of new coins for client side wallet support

More than one new certified coin gateway support

A few new certified trading pairs

BTC client side wallet functionality improvements

Gateway withdrawal speed and regularity improvements

memberberry

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 02:54:41 AM

Pending DEX updates for Q1 2019 major release:

Couple of new coins for client side wallet support

More than one new certified coin gateway support

A few new certified trading pairs

BTC client side wallet functionality improvements

Gateway withdrawal speed and regularity improvements

IPO has been canceled or just postponed until, you know, forever!? Cheesy
Totally trustworthy guys, no promises have been broken EVER xD
When will you release the next coin? How about after FIMK and HEAT you call it LIMP?
Just limp in like in poker! Limp in and lose your money like a real loser!  Grin Roll Eyes Cheesy Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: