Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newb Ethereum Questions  (Read 171 times)
SuperDerpBro (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:25:12 PM

I have been running claymore on a few GTX 1060s i had laying around on 2 computers that run 24/7 anyways. couple questions..

I originally used a jaxx wallet but heard it was compromised so i imported the paraphrase into an Exodus wallet. Is it just the Jaxx app that i need to worry about or the whole account address?

If my ultimate goal is to use what little i make to buy stuff with bitcoin is it better/cheaper (fee wise) to just run nicehash or keep using claymore and convert ETH to BTC on my own? I am only getting 22.5 Mh per card so not making much.

Every so often (one or two times a day) MSI afterburner or GPU-Z (whatever i am using to monitor at the time) freezes and starts using 29ish% CPU. It brings my system to a crawl that i have to reboot to recover from. Even if i end the afterburner task. After i do that "system" starts using that 29% CPU and my system is wicked slow. Is that just from running the miner and afterburner together at the same time (I think i read that somewhere) or is my memory clocked to high or something? it is only at +700 with clocks unchanged and power at 75%.

Thanks Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: