Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2017, 01:57:04 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC earning has become very very hard  (Read 20652 times)
Zadicar

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:12:50 AM

Maybe it's because they'll end up spending more in the fees since it's so high right now so it's not worth it to send a small amount like 0.00038. Try accepting altcoins maybe someone could be interested with your service. The reason is not people holding more bitcoin but the fees of bitcoin Imo.
When doing micro transactions then this would be the main reason which is the fees because its already expensive to take some transaction specially on smaller ones because of fees and as you said its not that people do hold their bitcoin but they wont like to send micro amounts but i still beleive that btc earning nowadays would really be hard because of its value.

▄▄▄██
           ▄███████▀
▄▄▄██████▄████████▀          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀███████████████         ▄███████████▄▄
   ▀▀███████████       ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
       ▀▀██████       ▄██▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ▀███▄
           ▀████▄   ▄██▀  █████████████  ███▄
            ▀████▄▄████   ▀███████████▀   ███
             ██████████     ▀███████▀     ███
             ██████████       ▀███▀      ████
              ▀█████████▄             ▄▄███▀
                ▀▀▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                      ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
[]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
chineseprancing

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:50:44 AM

Earning bitcoin is not too much hard, because if you serious to earn income in bitcoin you can do it without any complain. Also there's a lot of way to earn bitcoin so you don't need to worry and don't says it hard. Just work hard and I know you can earn bitcoin easily.

KICKICO██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
Xenophoto

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:57:23 AM

I'm shocked how hard is to earn even a few satoshi right now... I have this other thread where I ask for only 38,000 satoshi for 10 retweets / +7300 crypto followers and it' such a struggle.

Do you think people are holding their BTC more now?

It's just that there's no one interested with your service but that doesn't mean that people are starting to hold all of their bitcoins. And even when people start to do so, you wouldn't notice it at all since there would always be people giving out jobs in exchange for bitcoins. For example, there are twitter campaigns out there and they pay much more than 38k satoshis. With 7300 followers, you pretty much can join all of them. I joined the twitter campaign of Primalbase with my twitter that has 8500 followers. They are the most decent twitter campaign so far because they require 5k followers to join. You might wanna try it out. Be quick, though, because there are only 150 slots.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Frank0209

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:32:44 PM

I don't think people are holding BTC cos you can see the BTC price are going down that mean large amount of BTC was sold on the market in rencent days. I think they prefer to hold ETH than BTC now.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 532

easy mine

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:53:29 AM

I'm shocked how hard is to earn even a few satoshi right now... I have this other thread where I ask for only 38,000 satoshi for 10 retweets / +7300 crypto followers and it' such a struggle.

I feel the same way, BTC is expensive and everyone does not want to lose to collect BTC for the future.
Another option may be altcoin, it's time to invest there the exact price will follow the price of Bitcoin.

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 532

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:50:03 AM

I don't think people are holding BTC cos you can see the BTC price are going down that mean large amount of BTC was sold on the market in rencent days. I think they prefer to hold ETH than BTC now.

You sure about that? Most of us are into holding their own bitcoins because of the supply is limited only at 21m. Once it reached that total supply of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will be increasing. Have you ever checked the price of bitcoin again? The price is quite stable now at $2,500 and is now pumping up to $2,600.

yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:07:26 AM

Earning a bitcoin is become hard. This are the way if you want to earn you spend time on bitcoin and you must focus. In earning a bitcoin you must be patience and now its easy to earn when we know already. It needs to be spent your time. You need to explore yourself to earn bitcoin you need to work hard and have a skills you have wiling to put effort. People interested in bitcoin because it has good profit and the price is good. Its hard to earn because its in demand and there are many ways to earn in bitcoin even its very hard to earn.
BitHodler

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:50:44 AM

You have absolutely no clue about how things work in reality.

Firstly, if the price is going down, it doesn't mean a huge load of coins are being sold, or that people aren't holding anymore. Please learn how this market works, and then come back.

Secondly, Ethereum is just another shitcoin. Noobs jump on it purely because of how its price got manipulated so badly. How on earth can you ever say/think that people prefer hodling ETH over BTC?

If you think so, then go ahead with hodling ETH, and see how your coins only go down in value ~ you're asking for it.

Unknown Enforcement

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:02:31 AM

Its very hard indeed because of the supply decreasing, more people are keelping their bitcoins than spending in some micropayment. I remember when my friend always sending me 0.01 to play on primedice for free.
buyinbtc

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:05:36 AM

Of course they hold bitcoins more than before, as bitcoin price is extremely huge now. More people want to "earn" using bitcoins or just buy them to hold for future, means that every way to earn will be harder, i remember when you could earn decent amount of satoshis from faucets daily, now it's not even worth the effort to "work" there.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shintosai

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:50:14 AM

Its very hard indeed because of the supply decreasing, more people are keelping their bitcoins than spending in some micropayment. I remember when my friend always sending me 0.01 to play on primedice for free.
gone are those days where we can just send btc to our gambling site without worrying regarding to the fees now before sending btc to play i needed to make sure that i can win enough to cover the fee its not that easy anymore and the demands coming from newcomers really hype the price making those big holders to keep holding and wait for the good timing.

spngebob

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:14:55 PM

Last time i checked bitcoin price is going up, not down.
I don't think people prefer ETH over BTC, i think eth price is pumped just because there are lots of projects and smart contracts lately, and whoever wants to participate in ico needs ether to buy tokens and to send tokens. Another thing is transaction speed and fees, but that should be resolved in august.

restypots

Activity: 168

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:39:32 PM

seriously btc come down like any campaign signature or bounty and twitter paying for btc has small amout to pay. demand is decrease by subcomppitence but i handle my own btc to more and stable over while btc comeback upprice again

richsoon

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:42:10 PM

It was never meant to be easy to earn... Money whether thats in fiat or in btc doesn't just magically appear (well unless you are a miner).
joshy23

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:51:28 PM

It was never meant to be easy to earn... Money whether thats in fiat or in btc doesn't just magically appear (well unless you are a miner).

Well some people might think its easy to get bitcoin. But now its really getting hard because of the demand and price is currently increasing. Signature campaign is lowering there payment as well. That is why if you have bitcoin then its better to hold into it and not just used it in gambling and lose it very quick.

BCTBF

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:59:13 PM

Well some people might think its easy to get bitcoin. But now its really getting hard because of the demand and price is currently increasing. Signature campaign is lowering there payment as well. That is why if you have bitcoin then its better to hold into it and not just used it in gambling and lose it very quick.
Agree, I also think no more gambling just to double the money let alone just to have fun because I realize getting bitcoin is now very difficult, so better save it or invest it.

SOCIAL      Decentralized Social Network & Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   whitepaper   ▬   facebook  ▬  twitter   ▬   telegram   ▬   slack   ▬   ann Thread   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
App Store | Google Play          ICO  ▶  Aug 17th, 2017
john2231

Activity: 672

Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:01:40 PM

Last time i checked bitcoin price is going up, not down.
I don't think people prefer ETH over BTC, i think eth price is pumped just because there are lots of projects and smart contracts lately, and whoever wants to participate in ico needs ether to buy tokens and to send tokens. Another thing is transaction speed and fees, but that should be resolved in august.
Bitcoin was increase today just checked in updated chart like bitcoinwisdom.
I just noticed the same thing i was one of the campaign  member where ETH is their token and i saw other the same ICO releases that they are only accepting ethereum as payment to buy token..
This is an old strategy they are just want to push the value of ethereum if their success the price can stay long in this level or increase more.. But if we compare with bitcoin. Bitcoin don't need this strategy because people who use bitcoin are sharing it to others its just like an networking..
So still good choice if you stay at bitcoin but you need small investment in ETH for making profit. .

Rinder

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:20:15 PM

Thats true in the past we were able to get more coins with signatures, faucets, the free ways, but a i can see crypto wolrd has waked up, all days more then one coin is being pumped, good news and improvements are coming as well, soo you can take your risk and get a steady income all days.

Bagaji

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:45:14 PM

Scarcity create value! and the higher the value of something the more it will become difficult to earn them. This is equally applicable to bitcoin, for as the market value increases the more difficult it will become earn it. More people are holding their bitcoin now with the mind of selling them when the price increase. And that makes the availability of Bitcoin more difficult and invariably lead to the increase in value of Bitcoin.

▬▬  Dmarket ║ Make Virtual Assets Real ║ Dmarket  ▬▬
Token Sale Starts 17th of August
Ann Thread    Whitepaper  Twitter  Slack  Telegram
Yuhee

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:14:05 AM

Scarcity create value! and the higher the value of something the more it will become difficult to earn them. This is equally applicable to bitcoin, for as the market value increases the more difficult it will become earn it. More people are holding their bitcoin now with the mind of selling them when the price increase. And that makes the availability of Bitcoin more difficult and invariably lead to the increase in value of Bitcoin.

Yap even in the physical world but btc is the most used coins so even it there is a small amount of btc left still many investors would still sacrifice just to acquire there own btc. Because as you said it is scarce if btc would eventually run out they can too would sell it with the same price just on how much they bought it. If not they could sell bits of because of the scarcity any one could sell as long as they no how to be legit sellers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.